vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=314966

[vb4.2.2] All 31 skins from SultanTheme.com - for FREE and it's REAL
by napy8gen
19 Oct 2014 03:28

10 Attachment(s)
Hello Guys.

Today we have decided to discontinue all our vb 4.2.2 skins and giveaway all for free.
I would like to thank to all of our vb4 customers for wonderful years. This decision has to be made because there is no valuable profit anymore.

Our 31 vb4.2.2 styles are ready for grab.

Hope you can help distribute and tell others in your blog or forum.
warez forums can compile this but not from my vb5 section please or else I will die.

note: Please do not use for porn and gambling forum.

Here is the download place to download all 31 vb4.2.2 skins
http://www.sultantheme.com/2012/01/0...s/?category=22

Attached below are only some popular skins for example to see.
To get more, hit the link above right away.

vb4 period was a wonderful years for me.
So I am thankful for you guys who have been supportive.
I really appreciate it.



Hanafi

LLent 21 Oct 2014 01:21

Very nice of you and thanks so much for all your hard work

these styles are elegant and wonderful

webmastersun 27 Oct 2014 10:28

the last image is look good, It will be great if we make any changes for it :)

karabaja3 04 Nov 2014 22:26

Wow, thanks. But where is the "AURELIEN - GolfingGertie2"?

napy8gen 16 Nov 2014 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by karabaja3 (Post 2521359)
Wow, thanks. But where is the "AURELIEN - GolfingGertie2"?

I am sorry that was custom work for customer. I will turn off that style.

XiTCLUB 16 Nov 2014 20:48

Its a painful truth now vbulletin theme development is no longer a profitable business. i moved to WordPress Theme development long ago and getting nice amount of profit from it :)
And that's very kind of you that you are giving all your work free. a suggestion is to generate mailing list and allow visitors to subscribe first so you can at-least generate a business lead :)

napy8gen 17 Nov 2014 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by XiTCLUB (Post 2523022)
Its a painful truth now vbulletin theme development is no longer a profitable business. i moved to WordPress Theme development long ago and getting nice amount of profit from it :)
And that's very kind of you that you are giving all your work free. a suggestion is to generate mailing list and allow visitors to subscribe first so you can at-least generate a business lead :)

Yes it is not profitable anymore.Thank you for advice
I only know how to make WP child theme because I do not know how to code the theme preview settings.

XiTCLUB 17 Nov 2014 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by napy8gen (Post 2523077)
Yes it is not profitable anymore.Thank you for advice
I only know how to make WP child theme because I do not know how to code the theme preview settings.

If you can understand Urdu/Hindi language here is a free course that i have made for WordPress theme development with admin panel : https://www.udemy.com/wordpress-them...ment-in-hindi/
Join in and cheers !! :)

InFi[D]eL 26 Nov 2014 14:30

What a kind & thoughtful gesture. Thank you very much.

iNate19 27 Dec 2014 06:02

Futuris theme is missing folders

pityocamptes 22 Jan 2015 04:39

Thanks! Any chance you would throw in the Oregunian Shooter template? :)

Techno Cowboy 18 Apr 2015 07:38

A Generous Deed...Indeed!
Have always admired your work, have even purchased several of your themes!

Again, thanks for the generous contribution of your work! :up:

El Hulk 09 Jun 2015 20:30

Thank you for the free themes however on my forum, every time I add a new theme and change it, it starts trying to look for a site called vest-online.ru weird thing is that this is a new installation, new database, new tables, etc, any ideas?

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/

napy8gen 13 Jun 2015 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Hulk (Post 2547483)
Thank you for the free themes however on my forum, every time I add a new theme and change it, it starts trying to look for a site called vest-online.ru weird thing is that this is a new installation, new database, new tables, etc, any ideas?

http://mexguide.com/t/Capture.png

Hello Hulk. May I know your forum url to see the problem, and pleas eput defaullt style and other styles not from me.

TC-Jamech 30 Jun 2015 03:39

Hi @napy8gen, Any chance of uploading this theme, I quite like the design and would love to have it on my forums after image replacements?

http://www.sultantheme.com/vb4forum/...hp?styleid=124


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.12
Copyright © 2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.