vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=242733

literatestylish 20 May 2010 18:32

I'm getting this

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

tafreeh 20 May 2010 23:22

hey, what about moving tag bar to below post?

DragonByte Tech 21 May 2010 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by kersti (Post 2039653)
It's a great mod, but I've removed for now as my postbits are getting unweildy

Postbit can be changed in the Pro version :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie (Post 2040368)
Just a small question, when I post @username; it changes the ; to a : . It still tags the user, but just wondering if it was a reason for that, or just a typo in the code :)

It's to prevent the mod trying to match the converted code to another username on post edit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobe00 (Post 2040393)
installed it and can tag with @username; but it show in the post for example @agnes . is it supposed to show the @ sign ?

Yes, though we are making this optional in the Pro version v1.1 :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by literatestylish (Post 2040635)
I'm getting this

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

vBShout v5.2.2 is required for this mod to work when vBShout is also installed.

Fillip

literatestylish 21 May 2010 17:12

Thank DB.

The tagging works now (shows up in the thread) but it's not notifying the person that they have been tagged. Any reason why?

DragonByte Tech 21 May 2010 17:28

There shouldn't be a reason for that, no.

Later today we're gonna release v1.1, you can wait for that and see if the problem has been resolved.

literatestylish 21 May 2010 17:29

Ok thanks. Also, when I click on User Tags from VBShout it says "Database error"

literatestylish 21 May 2010 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2041409)
There shouldn't be a reason for that, no.

Later today we're gonna release v1.1, you can wait for that and see if the problem has been resolved.

Dang. This is such a great idea but I really need people to be notified when they're tagged, otherwise its worthless. Are they supposed to get notified via PM?

Trek 22 May 2010 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by literatestylish (Post 2041413)
Dang. This is such a great idea but I really need people to be notified when they're tagged, otherwise its worthless. Are they supposed to get notified via PM?

People get notified through the notifications window. The same window that says you have X new PMs, X new reputation comments, etc.

So they don't get a PM, but they do get notified.

DragonByte Tech 22 May 2010 01:06

DragonByte Technologies is proud to present version 1.1 of [DBTech] Advanced @User Tagging.
This version introduces several major new features that users have requested, and some others we were unable to fit in v1.0.

Statistics Page: Display which users are the most active, both at tagging and being tagged. Same with mentions. This is a great way to encourage your members to utilise the feature and increase activity!

Post Previews: See the context of the post you were mentioned in! (Hard limit of 20 characters either way in Lite version)

BBCode Integration: A button for mentioning has been added to the BBCode toolbar – Users no longer need to remember the @; command.

Change look of Mentioned usernames: Allows you to use BBCode to make mentioned usernames stand out. Only underline is available in Lite.

Per Forum Settings: Allows you to turn tagging on/off per forum (disables the tag cloud) and mentioning per forum (Disables mention notifications from that forum)

We hope you enjoy this new version :)

tafreeh 22 May 2010 02:33

you ignored me twice. anyways, how to disable bbcode?

DragonByte Tech 22 May 2010 02:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by tafreeh (Post 2041690)
you ignored me twice. anyways, how to disable bbcode?

Because your question was asked by others, and by answering the others' question, I automatically answered yours :)

The new MENTION BBCode can be disabled in the BBCode Manager (the one you add / edit custom BBCode in) :)

tafreeh 22 May 2010 05:15

lol, really ? I have read all the post here but didn't really find out any instructions on how to move that tag bar.. :strange:

Julie 22 May 2010 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2041662)
Statistics Page: Display which users are the most active, both at tagging and being tagged. Same with mentions. This is a great way to encourage your members to utilise the feature and increase activity!

Great updates, but there do I find the statistics page?

DragonByte Tech 22 May 2010 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by tafreeh (Post 2041734)
lol, really ? I have read all the post here but didn't really find out any instructions on how to move that tag bar.. :strange:

Moving the bar is now a Pro feature :) It can be moved to below the Active Users list :)

The only other way of doing it would be to edit the code, which isn't something we can support, unfortunately :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie (Post 2041829)
Great updates, but there do I find the statistics page?

It should be in the Community menu :)

Fillip

xStat 22 May 2010 14:29

Cant find the stats page neither. Have looked in community menu and it isnt there.