vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=108725

Princeton 01 May 2006 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisBaktis
Im looking to use something like this but instead of threads I would like to list members in order of the highest number in a custom profile field....I run a trading site and each time a member makes a trade we add 1 point to a custom profile field...I want to start from highest to lowest and list the member and how many trades they have. Would this work and if so what would I need to change?

hi ChrisBaktis,
You will need to create the function and queries to do this ... once you have that you can add it to the GTCUSTOM PAGE product.

Kriminal 23 May 2006 22:44

Thanks!
Could you help me to add a column with the forum name where the threads belongs?

theguywhoknowz 30 May 2006 20:26

How do I have the hot topic thread to show or most active usersname instead of recent threads?

Angeleyes 04 Jun 2006 23:31

I have a "back room" on my pet forum where we discuss board/moderator issues. This will show those threads? Is there anyway to eliminate that?

Princeton 04 Jun 2006 23:35

you will have to edit the script to fetch rows based on permissions

Coach_Guru 09 Aug 2006 22:27

Any method to show threads from x to y and for a specific forum?

i.e for an hypothetical "test forum" show threads from 1 to 50 and so on.

Thanks a lot.

Princeton 12 Aug 2006 15:26

you can query the specific forum ...

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

valdet 27 Dec 2007 19:10

Sorry to bump this old article, but this is a perfect find. I will look into this more..

Powerofdreams 01 Mar 2008 20:33

Hi

Very good hack.But how can I add lastest 5 thread under similar thead? Thank you :)

cowcowcow 25 Sep 2011 22:39

Hey Princeton!

I know you wrote this like 5 years ago so i know its a longshot anyway but im hoping you will reply :)

Basically im wondering if you know of a way i could create forums for my custom page page area which im currently using for clans.

I've worked out the custom page part, now i just want to give clans hosted on the site their own forums integrated with that page. Ideally on the right side i want to use something like $displayclanfourmX and the forum just gets displayed and the layout is retained. Sounds overly simplistic in idea, is that possible? haha

Let me know! Thanks :)

bond010007 21 Jan 2012 22:39

I was looking for that thanks :)

Pcwolfx 12 Mar 2012 11:43

1 Attachment(s)
didn't seem icons. :(