vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=236069

GeorgeB85 27 Feb 2010 21:23

To everyone who has the issue with the smilies. Put this at the end of your domain misc.php?do=vsarules

GeorgeB85 27 Feb 2010 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwollenCranium (Post 1993180)

This ONLY seems to happen if I attempt to access that page while the hack is enabled. I'd prefer to be able to edit things while its NOT active .. ya know.

What is the fix for this?

If you don't have the hack enabled, and go to the part of your site where the forum rules would generally show, you will get the smiley's page. The only way to correct this as of right now is to have the hack enabled,

BlackJacket 28 Feb 2010 18:48

I do not see the force users to read the rules again option on the user's profile. This mod was installed but i did not force everyone to read the rules so could it be that the user's have not accepted the rules so therefore i cannot force them to accept?

Also when i have the add forum rules to navbar enabled, it will double (showing 2 forum rules) when viewing profiles, etc...

Thanks :)

gyaronn 28 Feb 2010 19:21

thank you

SwollenCranium 01 Mar 2010 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeB85 (Post 1993191)
If you don't have the hack enabled, and go to the part of your site where the forum rules would generally show, you will get the smiley's page. The only way to correct this as of right now is to have the hack enabled,


Yeah .. gee thanks guy, this is EXACTLY what I said.

Uninstalled. :down:

Videx 01 Mar 2010 01:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwollenCranium (Post 1994144)
Yeah .. gee thanks guy, this is EXACTLY what I said.

Uninstalled. :down:

Yes, it's kind of ridiculous to install a Rules mod and then want to have it disabled while you debate the rules that will go in it. In our case we've got a working set of rules so it was a simple matter to copy and paste them into this mod as soon as I installed it.

Valter 01 Mar 2010 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwollenCranium (Post 1994144)
Uninstalled. :down:

Thank You.

Trumpetrhapsody 01 Mar 2010 21:17

Any update on getting ordered lists working?

It's nice to be able to tag someone and say "You broke rule number X". Right now neither BBcode nor HTML will put numbers in front of text.

Videx 01 Mar 2010 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trumpetrhapsody (Post 1994706)
It's nice to be able to tag someone and say "You broke rule number X". Right now neither BBcode nor HTML will put numbers in front of text.

Good point; our main 19 rules are all numbered, and there are a few numbered lists in subsections. It's really not that difficult to do by hand.

Trumpetrhapsody 01 Mar 2010 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videx (Post 1994716)
It's really not that difficult to do by hand.

No no, I'm saying it won't LET me do it by hand... I've tried the[*] notation, and disabled BBcode and used <ul><li></li></ul> and neither work.

SwollenCranium 01 Mar 2010 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valter (Post 1994680)
Thank You.


Most welcome.

Videx 01 Mar 2010 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trumpetrhapsody (Post 1994721)
No no, I'm saying it won't LET me do it by hand... I've tried the[*] notation, and disabled BBcode and used <ul><li></li></ul> and neither work.

1) Have you tried
2) simply writing
3) the numbers
4) by hand?

Valter 01 Mar 2010 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trumpetrhapsody (Post 1994706)
Any update on getting ordered lists working?

Bug confirmed. BB Parsing works for other codes, but not for[LIST], which is strange, but I'll check this when I have some time. Please be patient, I have busy days again...

Trumpetrhapsody 01 Mar 2010 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videx (Post 1994795)
1) Have you tried
2) simply writing
3) the numbers
4) by hand?

Oh... well that's cheating :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valter (Post 1994796)
Bug confirmed. BB Parsing works for other codes, but not for[LIST], which is strange, but I'll check this when I have some time. Please be patient, I have busy days again...

Awesome, thanks. Just wanted to make sure it was acknowledged and in the works.

Alibass 02 Mar 2010 02:34

Is there a log to the members who agree to the rules and if so how do you get to it?


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:37.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.