vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=327201

Does someone have saved vBulletin 2.3.x Mods?
by escape2k
06 Apr 2019 18:39

Hi,

Its not possible to download vbulletin 2 mods anymore. does somebody saved them and would be willing to share with me? Its just for nostalgic reasons.

if so please send me a mail: [email protected]

TheLastSuperman 08 Apr 2019 23:45

Not that many will have a vast collection of vB2 mods, I wouldn't rely on any third-party sites (hacked/nulled ect) as they could contain unwanted code. Sometimes it's nice to reminisce, you should use the Wayback Machine Internet Archive for that though.

Be Safe All, don't install or run outdated software or mods no matter what the reason - stay current and secure.

escape2k 04 Jun 2019 03:51

push!!! :)

final kaoss 04 Jun 2019 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLastSuperman (Post 2599052)
Not that many will have a vast collection of vB2 mods, I wouldn't rely on any third-party sites (hacked/nulled ect) as they could contain unwanted code. Sometimes it's nice to reminisce, you should use the Wayback Machine Internet Archive for that though.

Be Safe All, don't install or run outdated software or mods no matter what the reason - stay current and secure.

Or... we could see about getting vb.org to un-archive the vbulletin 2 mods so the attachments can be downloaded at least. There's still some good ones that I'd like to have a look at to see converting to different vbulletin builds.