vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=120815

Adding Options
by bogie
10 Jul 2006 16:05

Okay, I need to add some options to the vbplaza for my game. They are simple functions that don't do anything fancy. Basically they purchase the item and its a record for the admins to verify, nothing more.

I'm having some trouble creating options for these. I get this error when trying to make a purchase:

The vbPlaza option you are trying to purchase has an invalid Set Name.

Is there a guide for creating options?

For example, I offer members the ability to open an office (forum) on the board. I want an option that they can purchase and will charge them x amount of points and record it in the item history (and their history). Nothing fancy, just a paper trail for the admins to verify the purchase.

fff 10 Jul 2006 23:54

I'd be curious to know what the fix is for that too. I can't get the sports icons to show up in the category, so I tried to do it manually. It works in the vb plaza main menu, but when I click on it, I get that exact same message.

CMX_CMGSCCC 13 Jul 2006 21:54

The Set Name is the field it has to modify inside of the MySQL table that u r going to modify.

Like the Change User Title option would have 'usertitle' in there as its the fieldname inside of the 'user' table.

-CMX

bogie 14 Jul 2006 04:34

What if I don't want to modify anything though? I just want the money to be deducted from their account and the purchase added to their item history (a reciept of the purchase). How can I accomplish this?

bogie 16 Jul 2006 06:57

Bump.