vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

EasyEazy 29 May 2011 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasyEazy (Post 2197563)
Another request if possible mate.

Is it possible to have the comments on each game submitted at the page where the scores are submitted and accepted? So basically put the result in then either add screenshot and also comment on the game?

Cheers


Could you possibly add this to the next version mate?

bananalive 30 May 2011 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasyEazy (Post 2201227)
Could you possibly add this to the next version mate?

It will be available in v4.4.4+

GPOClan 31 May 2011 19:09

Hey,

I am translating your great mod into German, but I can't find the following phrase:

*User* has challenged you. Click here to view all your challenges.

Where can I find the text in bold? It's from the PM, when you have challenged a player/team.

Furthermore, what's the meaning of ELO?

Thanks for you help!

TinCow1 31 May 2011 21:38

I've got a question about the Ladder system: How does the re-match timer work? I've set mine to 168 hours (1 week), but nothing seems to be stopping my test accounts from re-challenging each other immediately. I've tried creating the new challenges both with the admin function Insert Challenge and with the Match Finder, and both happily accept the new match even though one was just played. Either this feature isn't working, or I do not understand what it does. I'd be grateful for some guidance.

EasyEazy 31 May 2011 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2201813)
It will be available in v4.4.4+

Legend

bananalive 01 Jun 2011 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by GPOClan (Post 2202146)
Hey,

I am translating your great mod into German, but I can't find the following phrase:

*User* has challenged you. Click here to view all your challenges.

Where can I find the text in bold? It's from the PM, when you have challenged a player/team.

Furthermore, what's the meaning of ELO?

Thanks for you help!

PM Body: Template : tmnt_ladder_chalpm

PM Title is not currently phrased, but will be as of v4.4.4, to:

PM Title : Global Phrase : ladder_x_challenged_you

For more information about Elo, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo_rating_system or http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elo-Zahl

bananalive 01 Jun 2011 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinCow1 (Post 2202206)
I've got a question about the Ladder system: How does the re-match timer work? I've set mine to 168 hours (1 week), but nothing seems to be stopping my test accounts from re-challenging each other immediately. I've tried creating the new challenges both with the admin function Insert Challenge and with the Match Finder, and both happily accept the new match even though one was just played. Either this feature isn't working, or I do not understand what it does. I'd be grateful for some guidance.

Just tested it, works for me.

It prevents same player challenging each other again within the time limit, after they both submit the scores.

Limit number of active challenges (ones where score hasn't been submitted) is set by 'Max Ladder Challenges' (in vBulletin Options, default 1).

It does not affect 'Admin Insert Challenge'.

TinCow1 01 Jun 2011 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2202382)
Just tested it, works for me.

It prevents same player challenging each other again within the time limit, after they both submit the scores.

Hmmm... definitely not working for me. I've tried it with test player accounts, and repeat challenges go through without anything blocking them using Match Finder.

Could this be related to another issue I'm having? If I turn on the Join User Tables to User Profile Tables option, I get the following error when looking at a tournament:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

That option isn't very important to me so I haven't put much effort into trying to troubleshoot it, but perhaps it's indicative of a problem that is also impacting the re-challenge time limit.

Also, in case you missed it, I would love to have that {steamid} addition for the Ladders/Leagues displays as well. My members think it is great and it would get used for ladder play.

bananalive 03 Jun 2011 02:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinCow1 (Post 2202425)
Hmmm... definitely not working for me. I've tried it with test player accounts, and repeat challenges go through without anything blocking them using Match Finder.

Could this be related to another issue I'm having? If I turn on the Join User Tables to User Profile Tables option, I get the following error when looking at a tournament:


That option isn't very important to me so I haven't put much effort into trying to troubleshoot it, but perhaps it's indicative of a problem that is also impacting the re-challenge time limit.

Also, in case you missed it, I would love to have that {steamid} addition for the Ladders/Leagues displays as well. My members think it is great and it would get used for ladder play.

Ahh, the check wasn't being done for match finder, fixed in v4.4.4

Fixed db error in v4.4.4

bananalive 03 Jun 2011 02:09

v4.4.5 Beta
- New Bracket System - alot more efficient, no longer using <table>
- Leagues - Select Groups
- Check-in for tournaments (not team tournaments or round robin tournaments atm)
- Ladder comments on submitting match scores
- New Ladder Page: Create Player Image
- Other bug fixes


vB_Tournaments+Ladders_v4.4.5beta.zip (169.6 KB)

EasyEazy 03 Jun 2011 04:06

Great work Banana will test this tonight.

ProFifaLeagues 03 Jun 2011 08:38

Cheers again Banana Great work as always

TinCow1 03 Jun 2011 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2202889)
Ahh, the check wasn't being done for match finder, fixed in v4.4.4

Fixed db error in v4.4.4

Thanks, I checked and it works in Match Finder now. However, I have the re-match timer set to 168 hours (1 week), but the block warning spits back the following:

Quote:

Please wait 1306500542 hours between challenging the same player/team.
:eek:

Is that just an error with the display or is it really blocking players for about 150,000 years?

bananalive 03 Jun 2011 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinCow1 (Post 2203037)
Quote:

Please wait 1306500542 hours between challenging the same player/team.

:eek:

Is that just an error with the display or is it really blocking players for about 150,000 years?

That's just an error. I'll fix it in the next version.

champendk 04 Jun 2011 10:16

great work ones again :-)

next step could be to make the league model work as group play and have ex top 2 players from each group advance to playoff (a tournament bracket)

after that maybe have it all work for offline events(would gladly pay for that project), since we host alot of these..

still best mod on the market.


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:33.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.