vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=249277

MarceloS 25 Oct 2011 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartho (Post 2261336)
Yes - vb4.1.4+ has this support built in I believe.

Dartho, your PM box is full.

Donated and installed, thanks!

It shows only the forum icons and names, not the style. What's wrong?

Edit: fixed, I uploaded to the wrong place LOL

MarceloS 25 Oct 2011 20:48

How could I add on each thread page a link to the forum of the thread?

dartho 25 Oct 2011 22:04

adding

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

to the end of the navbar template will add the breadcrumb in

MarceloS 26 Oct 2011 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartho (Post 2261526)
adding

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

to the end of the navbar template will add the breadcrumb in


Awesome! Thanks!

MarceloS 26 Oct 2011 15:38

Is it possible to add links to the navbar?

djbaxter 26 Oct 2011 15:46

This works much better and has much better functionality than the vBulletin mobile style released in 4.1.7.

Great work. Maybe you should offer to sell thjis to vBulletin, since theyu can't seem to figure out how to get it right. :)

djbaxter 26 Oct 2011 21:05

I need to exclude ad banners from this mobile style. What's the simplest way to do this?

dartho 26 Oct 2011 23:22

Depends what is creating the ads for you. If they are generated in plugins, you could wrap up the PHP code in
if (STYLEID!=n){

existing pluginin code

}
where n is the STyleID of this style.

You could also delete the ad hooks in templates in this style or if the ads are in templates - edit them out with in this style.

MarceloS 27 Oct 2011 14:06

Dartho, I have been playing with the style, it is great man.

1. But there is one thing I could not do. My navbar links are too close together vertically (when the links make a second line). I tried adding padding to them, the padding shows on firebug but they do not add a space between the lines.

Do you have any idea about something I could do?

2. Another thing: is it possible to show a different guest notice for this style? (different from my deafult notice)?

MarceloS 27 Oct 2011 14:07

3. Third thing ;)

Quotes do not work for me, they create <br/> characters and other stuff.

djbaxter 27 Oct 2011 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartho (Post 2261848)
Depends what is creating the ads for you. If they are generated in plugins, you could wrap up the PHP code in
if (STYLEID!=n){

existing pluginin code

}
where n is the STyleID of this style.

You could also delete the ad hooks in templates in this style or if the ads are in templates - edit them out with in this style.

Thank you. I am using the Rotating Banners add-on. This worked. I inserted


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

at the top of the "Banner Insertion" plugin and


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

at the very bottom.

dartho 27 Oct 2011 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarceloS (Post 2262037)
Dartho, I have been playing with the style, it is great man.

1. But there is one thing I could not do. My navbar links are too close together vertically (when the links make a second line). I tried adding padding to them, the padding shows on firebug but they do not add a space between the lines.

Do you have any idea about something I could do?

Did you do this by editing teh CSS file, or inline? Try which ever one you haven;t already tried
Quote:

2. Another thing: is it possible to show a different guest notice for this style? (different from my deafult notice)?
You could use notices manager using teh style criteria
Quote:

3. Third thing ;)

Quotes do not work for me, they create <br/> characters and other stuff.
I'm not sure whay that happens on a few sites - haven't been able to reproduce it.

@djbaxter :up:

alhindasi 28 Oct 2011 05:32

please fix the Registration style it is not ok
Registration please fix it please

please fix the Registration style it is not ok please dear

alhindasi 28 Oct 2011 05:33

Dear , dartho

please fix the Registration style it is not ok
Registration please fix it please

please fix the Registration style it is not ok please dear

dartho 28 Oct 2011 11:28

The registration template is low on my list of things to do in the very limited time I currentlyhave to do things, and repeatedly asking won't make it happen any faster. You haven't even marked this modification as installed.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:50.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.