vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=203353

Sorky 03 Sep 2009 10:35

If it is stock-standard, I'd expect myself and everyone to have the same problem...

But if you say so, there must be something else...
  • OS?
  • Web Server?
  • PHP version?
  • MySQL version?

I've sent you a PM with a suggested edit - let me know how it goes!

cbiweb 04 Sep 2009 00:22

Windows XP Home
Apache 2.0.55
PHP 5.2.1
MySQL 5.0.37

I've replied to your PM.

cbiweb 04 Sep 2009 01:05

Okay, I tried it on the remote server on my test board, and it works perfectly there. Very strange! But glad to know it will work for my members. :)

Sorky 04 Sep 2009 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbiweb (Post 1879324)
Okay, I tried it on the remote server on my test board, and it works perfectly there. Very strange! But glad to know it will work for my members. :)

Glad it is working... Now if only I can figure out why you had trouble:confused:

cbiweb 05 Sep 2009 23:32

It can only be a local setting on my Apache or something. I don't have the time or ambition to track it down, but long as it works on the live server for visitors, that's good enough for me. Thanks. :)

Sorky 07 Sep 2009 06:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbiweb (Post 1880315)
It can only be a local setting on my Apache or something. I don't have the time or ambition to track it down, but long as it works on the live server for visitors, that's good enough for me. Thanks. :)

For what it is worth, my test system uses...
Windows XP Pro

WampServer
  • Apache 2.2.8
  • PHP 5.2.6
  • MySQL 5.0.51b

xuanhuy238 25 Sep 2009 04:20

Hi Sorky,

Thanks for this hack but I got some problem from this. I set SubForum "Sort Alphabetically" but it doesn't work. When any subforums had a new post and it auto-sort to the first.

I set Depth of Sub-Forums = 1.

Link: http://yega.game4v.vn/

I need your help!

Sorky 01 Oct 2009 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by xuanhuy238 (Post 1890279)
Thanks for this hack but I got some problem from this. I set SubForum "Sort Alphabetically" but it doesn't work. When any subforums had a new post and it auto-sort to the first.

Sent you a PM asking for admin access so I can check it out - or you can turn debug on and I can have a quick look... Never had any issue with sorting before, but to be honest I never investigated the sorting in non-English, so I may need to do something due to that.

itsheinz 01 Oct 2009 09:45

installed :) thankies :D:

xuanhuy238 02 Oct 2009 07:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorky (Post 1893181)
Sent you a PM asking for admin access so I can check it out - or you can turn debug on and I can have a quick look... Never had any issue with sorting before, but to be honest I never investigated the sorting in non-English, so I may need to do something due to that.

Hi Sorky,

I was waiting for your reply, thanks! :up:

But I don't see any PM from you and I turn on debug mode, you can take a look here.

This is the log:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


trotskid 03 Oct 2009 02:48

Hi. It's possible hide a sub-subforum from the subforums page?

Something like that:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6325/sub1i.jpg

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/770/sub2te.jpg

Thanks

matrex722 03 Oct 2009 17:48

is there any way to change the sup forum color from this mod

RadioErewan 07 Oct 2009 01:14

Mod raises dozens of
Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=30) state=2 in /myforumpath/includes/functions_forumlist.php(501) : eval()'d code on line 1

Sorky 07 Oct 2009 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by xuanhuy238 (Post 1893606)
I turn on debug mode, you can take a look here

I have duplicated all your settings for my mod on my system and it all works perfectly for me... Either a problem with the character set (Vietnamese?) or some other setting. What settings do you have for the "Forum Listings Display Options"?

Sorky 07 Oct 2009 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by matrex722 (Post 1894273)
is there any way to change the sup forum color from this mod

Of course, just look at the sample screen shots in the first post or from others!

I put some default values (style="font-size:12px;" bgcolor="#DDDDDD") in the options so that you would know what could be entered and where. Edit or remove as required. ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:15.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.