vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=293484

[DBTech] Modification Manager v1 (vB5)
by DragonByte Tech
01 Jan 2013 20:54

2 Attachment(s)
What is Modification Manager?
Modification Manager from DragonByte Tech is a modification designed to automatically check for new available versions for all vBulletin modifications (even non-DBTech mods) that supports the "Check Version" feature in vBulletin, and display them in a visually attractive, tabulated manner on a new page. Additionally, it simplifies re-importing XML files by offering an 1-click solution.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2015/08/1.png button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the, https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2015/08/2.png button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified by us whenever new updates are available.

For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps us know how many people are using our work, giving us extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

We appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other addons available @ www.DragonByte-Tech.com/forum

Complete Feature List
  • Automatically checks for new versions of all supported mods every day
  • Displays outdated products in a block on a new page
  • Handy link in the AdminCP menu to manually check for updates for all mods
  • 1-click re-import of product XML files for product upgrades
  • Handy buttons for editing and exporting product XML files

Hornstar 02 Jan 2013 01:30

Good to have this again for vb5. Thanks.

Teascu Dorin 03 Jan 2013 17:57

Cannot install on vB 5 b23:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

DragonByte Tech 07 Jan 2013 13:45

I'll look into it, my vB5 forum is a bit out of date at the moment :)

Fillip

da_judge 31 Jan 2014 21:31

vb505 same error ;) just letting you know

japancars 05 Mar 2019 15:13

Hi. I just wanted to install this Mod but I also got the same error:
"Fatal error: vB_Database_Alter: $this->db is not an object. in .../includes/class_dbalter.php on line 120 ."

delicjous 05 Mar 2019 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by japancars (Post 2598702)
Hi. I just wanted to install this Mod but I also got the same error:
"Fatal error: vB_Database_Alter: $this->db is not an object. in .../includes/class_dbalter.php on line 120 ."

This is a build in option in vB5, so you don't need this addon anymore!