vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=177869

GTPrivate Message Quickreply
by Princeton
02 May 2008 20:06

2 Attachment(s)
GTPrivate Message Quickreply adds a Quick Reply editor to private message area - similar to how it is on vbulletin.org!

Brought to you by vbulletin.org.

Custom modification brought to you by Joe Velez (aka Princeton vbulletin.org Admin).

NEW 3.7.0.0 VERSION(download GTPMQuickreply_3700.zip) Instructions:
  1. Install product via Product Manager.
  2. Show Your Support by Donating.
  3. Don't forget to click "Mark As Installed", Nominate for MOTM, and rate the modification.
History:

May 2, 2008 : Modification released (3.7.0.0)


Questions:

Q)__ How can I change the width of quick reply?
A)__ Modify the User Control Panel Form Width (formwidth_usercp) value found in admincp / Styles & Templates (select your style / Stylevars (Note: This also controls the full pm editor in UserCP.)


Recently Released 3.7 Modifications:

twitch 02 May 2008 20:17

is this the quick reply? Seems the usercp mod is the file attached

kaptanblack 02 May 2008 20:19

Thanks...

I will install

Princeton 02 May 2008 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by twitch (Post 1505998)
is this the quick reply? Seems the usercp mod is the file attached

oops, updated file :up:

King Kovifor 02 May 2008 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princeton (Post 1506021)
oops, updated file :up:

Yes. I don't have to code it now. :D But you have vulletin.org in your post up there...

Princeton 02 May 2008 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Kovifor (Post 1506025)
Yes. I don't have to code it now. :D But you have vulletin.org in your post up there...

oops - thanks :up:

MotoUp 02 May 2008 21:05

1 Attachment(s)
I installed, but have one question. I have attached what it looks like in my forum. In your screen shot, there are several buttons that are not used in the Quick reply. Because they are showing in my forum, they extend past the borders of the table and look funny. Is there a way to manually remove them so they don't show, like in your example?

Excellent mod BTW! Thank you.

cafenetland 02 May 2008 21:12

how about 3.6.x ?

i tried but did not work

KURTZ 02 May 2008 21:18

1 Attachment(s)
installed, thx Joe :)

however i've a question: can i increase the width of the QR Box? how?

Princeton 02 May 2008 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by KURTZ (Post 1506068)
installed, thx Joe :)

however i've a question: can i increase the width of the QR Box? how?

modify the User Control Panel Form Width (formwidth_usercp) value
(admincp / Styles & Templates (select your style / Stylevars)

Princeton 02 May 2008 21:24

Quote:

I installed, but have one question. I have attached what it looks like in my forum. In your screen shot, there are several buttons that are not used in the Quick reply. Because they are showing in my forum, they extend past the borders of the table and look funny. Is there a way to manually remove them so they don't show, like in your example?

Excellent mod BTW! Thank you.
the buttons are added dynamically via another product??
I can't help you as I don't use that product.

sorry

KURTZ 02 May 2008 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princeton (Post 1506076)
the buttons are added dynamically via another product??
I can't help you as I don't use that product.

sorry

Joe, you mean the editor's button? no i've only replaced the img files with these

Princeton 02 May 2008 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by KURTZ (Post 1506083)
Joe, you mean the editor's button? no i've only replaced the img files with these

sorry Kurtz - I misquoted.
The response was to a previous poster.

MotoUp,
You can try changing the width of editor.

modify the User Control Panel Form Width (formwidth_usercp) value
(admincp / Styles & Templates (select your style / Stylevars)

MotoUp 02 May 2008 21:44

Thanks Princeton, I did have an old Quick Reply Addon installed. I removed it and that fixed it.

bugzy 02 May 2008 21:45

had it on 3.6, and just installed it on 3.7

thanks !!


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.13
Copyright © 2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.