vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=247891

vBulletin + CMS
by Goonie
03 Aug 2010 18:41

I was just wondering if there was any CMS software (other than vBulletin) that I can use with vB 4.5?
I like the vB forum but the CMS leaves alot to be desired so I'd like to find something that looks better but is also easy to use.
I like the look of Drupal but as far as I know it doesn't work with the latest version of vBulletin.
Can anyone give me any information about this?
Thanks.

Brandon Sheley 03 Aug 2010 19:20

have you tried vbadvanced?
I personally like wordpress as my cms, wouldn't use the vbcms even if someone paid me to us it..lol

henrikhansen 03 Aug 2010 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goonie (Post 2078643)
I like the look of Drupal but as far as I know it doesn't work with the latest version of vBulletin.
Can anyone give me any information about this?
Thanks.

I checked a week ago and no one of the Drupal bridges work yet with vb4.

Reeve of shinra 03 Aug 2010 20:23

vfusion.org has a joomla bridge.

There is a wordpress bridge for vb3 that works on vb4 too.

kevcj 03 Aug 2010 20:48

Vivvo is a Content Management system that integrates in with the vbulletin forum software.

I dont know if it supports VB 4, but I suspect that it does.

boccio 04 Aug 2010 08:18

It does:
http://www.vivvo.net/resources/dload...in-bridge.html

Goonie 05 Sep 2010 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reeve of shinra (Post 2078680)
vfusion.org has a joomla bridge.

There is a wordpress bridge for vb3 that works on vb4 too.

I've also found something called JFusion which looks pretty good.
Would you say vfusion is better than jfusion?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loco.M
have you tried vbadvanced?
I personally like wordpress as my cms, wouldn't use the vbcms even if someone paid me to us it..lol

No haven't tried vbadvanced. Is that a CMS?
I hate vBulletin's CMS - it's bloody crap!
I have looked into Wordpress but it doesn't seem very customizable. What do you think?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevcj
Vivvo is a Content Management system that integrates in with the vbulletin forum software

Never heard of it, but I'll take a look. Thanks.

Does anyone know if Fantastico is any good for installing software or would you say it's better to manually install it yourself?


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2020, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.