vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=182884

balance12 20 Jun 2008 14:19

Work Greattttttttt

balance12 21 Jun 2008 00:31

It only adss me the watermark, in the first picture of the uploaded pohoton in an album.. imean.. in the album you can upload 3 simultaneous pictures.. and only the first one gets tthe watermak...

Jdm Ej1 Coupe 21 Jun 2008 01:25

interesting will wait to see if it gets better before installing

RLShare 21 Jun 2008 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by balance12 (Post 1555003)
It only adss me the watermark, in the first picture of the uploaded pohoton in an album.. imean.. in the album you can upload 3 simultaneous pictures.. and only the first one gets tthe watermak...

lol. See a simple thing like this and I overlooked it. Thats why I posted it, thanks for pointing it out. Will fix later tonite or tommorow.

Catmag 22 Jun 2008 02:58

Works well. Haven't tried to upload multiple images yet.

Any way to increase the size of the watermark?

RLShare 22 Jun 2008 13:25

Updated so that it now works when uploading multiple images....Delete the old plugin and import the new one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catmag (Post 1555774)
Works well. Haven't tried to upload multiple images yet.

Any way to increase the size of the watermark?

You can use a larger watermark.png image. It places the watermark image in the bottom right corner based on the dimensions of the watermark.png so it will work with any size image.

Alfa1 22 Jun 2008 19:05

The problem with watermarks is that they normally are a fixed size. This means that a large pic will get a relatively tiny watermark and a small pic may get butchered by a watermark.

Please make the size of the watermark relative to the size of the picture.

RaMMz 22 Jun 2008 22:12

Thanks, it works perfect.

You should upload watermark.png to the forum root directory, edit that simple .php and it works fine & upload the plugin.

RaMMz @ BlackTouch NETWORK.-

TimberFloorAu 22 Jun 2008 22:26

Is this backwards compatible.

In essence, does it watermark all existing uploaded images, or only new ones?

RaMMz 22 Jun 2008 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimberFloorAu (Post 1556345)
Is this backwards compatible.

In essence, does it watermark all existing uploaded images, or only new ones?

Only new ones.

Mr.samy 22 Jun 2008 23:50

After i install it .... and try to upload animated photo ... i see the plugins put the watermark on it but the photo become not animated and stop from work

balance12 23 Jun 2008 22:29

I upgrade it, and work grate with massive uploads, but it shows me different Size of watermark.. you upload an albun it shows you great, the other shows it shorter.. then good.....

One good one smaller....

What could it be?

xxalexkimxx 23 Jun 2008 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7lanet (Post 1553015)
I Upload img type gif , JPEG

It show msg

change the all image type to LOWER CASE

RLShare 23 Jun 2008 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.samy (Post 1556381)
After i install it .... and try to upload animated photo ... i see the plugins put the watermark on it but the photo become not animated and stop from work

Im working with the GD imaging library for PHP and it does not support animated GIFS. I might look into adding support for animated GIFs myself in the future but that will not be until after I work on getting the other features I want done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by balance12 (Post 1557220)
I upgrade it, and work grate with massive uploads, but it shows me different Size of watermark.. you upload an albun it shows you great, the other shows it shorter.. then good.....

One good one smaller....

What could it be?

The only reason I could think of is that Your uploading images that are larger then the max size, VB will automatically resize images that are larger then the Max size and my code applies watermarks to the images that get uploaded before VB processes them. So Im guessing that my code is adding the watermark, then VB is shrinking the image after making it look like the watermark is of a different size.

7lanet 25 Jun 2008 07:03

in 3.7.2

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 22806528) (tried to allocate 8192 bytes) in /home/joker/public_html/vb/includes/functions_album.php on line 40