vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=309627

stylevar for theme folder?
by PinkMilk
17 Mar 2014 19:49

For theme image folder paths you use:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

which equates to : theme/buttons

but is the a stylevar for just the theme folder?

theme/

PinkMilk 22 Mar 2014 07:52

I guess that's a no then.

tbworld 22 Mar 2014 15:12

In vbulletin4 you can kind of use vbulletin 'replacement variables' to accomplish this. You might give it a try in vb3. Maybe a vbulletin3 expert can chime in here. :)

TheLastSuperman 23 Mar 2014 20:19

There are stylevars for nearly all the folders, you pre-define the folder you're hosting the images from within the stylevar area itself example:

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > *Edit Stylevars of said style > Use the search filed at top of the stylevars and search for "imgdir" (without the quotes) and now you can define what the /misc/ directory is and other directories within that particular style you'll see the directories you can specify locations too when you do a search for imgdir.

PinkMilk 24 Mar 2014 05:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbworld (Post 2488939)
In vbulletin4 you can kind of use vbulletin 'replacement variables' to accomplish this. You might give it a try in vb3. Maybe a vbulletin3 expert can chime in here. :)

That's an obvious solution I didn't think of and don't know why I didn't, thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLastSuperman (Post 2489141)
There are stylevars for nearly all the folders, you pre-define the folder you're hosting the images from within the stylevar area itself example:

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > *Edit Stylevars of said style > Use the search filed at top of the stylevars and search for "imgdir" (without the quotes) and now you can define what the /misc/ directory is and other directories within that particular style you'll see the directories you can specify locations too when you do a search for imgdir.

I know about the stylevars paths in Style Manager thats basic vb101, and there is no search at the top of stylevars page, I think maybe your talking of vb4?!

The reason I ask is that I have additional non vb folders in my styles dir and so I was hoping there was one like

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

so I could do something like

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

but tbworld's idea of using a replacement variable is sufficient for now I think.

TheLastSuperman 24 Mar 2014 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkMilk (Post 2489215)
there is no search at the top of stylevars page, I think maybe your talking of vb4?!

Doh! I sure was :erm: :cool:


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.