vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=201283

ged 24 Feb 2009 05:09

Quote:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
Is there any solution for this error? I've just installed and had this error.

ged 25 Feb 2009 04:51

I wonder why Cybernetec ignored (and ignores) every "security token" problem. This is probably the best Chat modification but lots of people cannot use it because of this "security token" problem.

emailapphost 25 Feb 2009 07:22

Would it be possible to have like a "doorbell" feature that would pling every time there is a new post in the chatbox? That would much ease the work to get the chatbox going when monitored by moderators.

celikforum 25 Feb 2009 12:39

I would always follow the super-shares are

sherwood 25 Feb 2009 20:18

This chatbox confilicts with Advanced BB code permissions mod.. thats what was causing my problem.

Celebutopia 25 Feb 2009 22:42

I installed and now all I get is the loading thingy. I cannot make any entries or anything. Please, can someone assist me? Thanks!

crazylegs 26 Feb 2009 03:39

I imported the XML file and then chose add plugin. I then set the plugin to active. My plugins are now enabled. Here are my settings. Quotation marks are part of the actual name.
hook location: forumdisplay_start
execution order: 5
php code (huh?): "$cybchatbox"

Can somebody please help me out

sparky5693 01 Mar 2009 16:53

Works great, but it certainly eats some resources.

Guest can't see the chat
by Chorouk
03 Mar 2009 00:51

It's work for me, but guest can't see the chat, i don't know what's the problem (in admin area its alloweded to see the chat).

GoTTi 04 Mar 2009 16:34

how can i add colors to the dropdown? do i use HTML codes for the colors? i see in the vbulletin options there are words of the colors, and i tried the HTML code and the name of the color and its not working for the one i want to add.

Valter 04 Mar 2009 16:58

http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_colornames.asp

GoTTi 04 Mar 2009 17:05

i know the html code cyer, but where do i put it on ur mod to show up in the drop down for the chat?

Valter 04 Mar 2009 17:09

This setting in product options:
Colors available in drop-down menu

Enter color names or hex values, separate them with commas.

GoTTi 04 Mar 2009 17:50

i put FF0066 in the box and saved but the color isnt showing up.

Valter 04 Mar 2009 19:02

It should be #FF0066

paintballer.ie 04 Mar 2009 22:40

Is it possible to strip some featured out of this. I have no need for the full chat box or archive etc or the size option?

ibeteck 04 Mar 2009 22:42

how can i remove the chat count located on the postbit

cindy helmond 04 Mar 2009 23:17

i have a question users can see the chatbox history can you set this option off ?
That only see the moderator ?
thx

K4GAP 05 Mar 2009 06:32

Is there a way to use an image for the background of the message's area?

Symbian.info 06 Mar 2009 09:26

Hi Cybernetic.

This is a great plugin and has been working on our forum for a long time. To get more people to use it, I would like to show a reference to how many users are active in Chat on the vbAdvanced portal page (putting the entire chatroom on the portal takes up too much space). When you click on this you go to the chatbox.

I've tried doing this myself, but my vBulletin/vbAdvanced knowledge is too limited to get this working. Can you offer some assistance with this?

Thanks in advance.

ged 07 Mar 2009 19:09

No answer yet again for the most basic problem of this good hack. :)

ZexTasy 07 Mar 2009 19:09

Hi,

My setting for dateformat is: %d-%m
My setting for timeformat is: %H:%M

In Opera browser, the time is correctly shown as: [07-03, 20:40]
In IE7 browser, the time is wrongly shown as: [%07-%03, %20:%Mar]

Can you help me find out what is going wrong?

Darkgardevoir 07 Mar 2009 19:14

some times messages are'nt send D; uninstalling..

Tonino9192 08 Mar 2009 20:20

Unless I have permission to translate his chabox in Italian and wanted to know if he could put it in your topic and put Tonino9192 source as you can do? I can mdare the Italian translation to an email just as the source that supplies Tonino9192 ok? I do know soon

sorry for English

Nadavy 09 Mar 2009 06:07

You should add an option for the chatbox to be turned on when the forum is turned off :) That'd be awesome.

shotkey 10 Mar 2009 04:06

Just wondering if there was a way to link a list of banned words to this - and then have the mod replace a banned word any user types in the chat box with something like a smiley censored icon?

cjwinternet 10 Mar 2009 13:53

Does this have permission per usergroup ?

The Coon 12 Mar 2009 00:34

Awesome working for 3.8.1 ... thank you very much! :up:

donwon 12 Mar 2009 20:54

This is awesome!

I want to have this as a perk for premium members to use. Is there anyway to just include one usergroup to be able to view it?

Also how do I add this as a link on the portal page navbar?

Thanks!

y2krazy 13 Mar 2009 19:43

Having a little issue. When I choose a new font color and hit Enter, I get the following (correct) result in the Chatbox:

after more replied

However, the second it moves to the 2nd line (if another msg is posted), it turns into the following:

[color=Tomato]after more replied[/color] (no color and the vB Code is shown)

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

~ Sean

Icy 14 Mar 2009 16:24

Requesting Features: Add an option so that we can prevent members from chatbox unless he/she post X per day.

BeakerUK 15 Mar 2009 23:55

I'm probably being stupid, and I have done a search around. However how would I go about using the navbar link to automatically open in a new window or tab?

Many thanks in advance!

rabidkevin 16 Mar 2009 06:37

Hello,

The time says 11:11 PM for every reply added to the shoutbox

I think this is the time I installed it.

How do I fix this??

It was a fresh install on 3.8.0

Selrion 16 Mar 2009 09:29

BUG: Users can ignore the charlimit option by copying a big message into the textarea via the Windows context menu Paste option (right mouse click). It is recommended to add a message length chekup before posting...

emailapphost 17 Mar 2009 07:53

Is there a way I can allow non registered guest to chat in the ChatBox ?
I would like their ID to become guest200 guest 201 guest 202 etc.
Thanks.

y2krazy 17 Mar 2009 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeakerUK (Post 1769150)
I'm probably being stupid, and I have done a search around. However how would I go about using the navbar link to automatically open in a new window or tab?

Many thanks in advance!

If I am not mistaken, you need to go to:

AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Plugin Manager -> Cyb- Chatbox -> parse_templates -> Edit

Find:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Replace with:

This should open the Chatbox Full version (the link in the navbar) in a new window. I'm not sure of the HTML command for a new tab, nor if that feature even exists. Let me know if that works. :)

~ Sean

texasf1racer 17 Mar 2009 22:32

Once a user changes their text color, there is no way to change it back to the default... am I missing something here? The problem is that most attempt to change it to black thinking that is the default text color so in the end the users who use our dark skin can't read the black text, they need a way to select the default text color.

KAWIE1 18 Mar 2009 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by torqueforums (Post 1727115)
I'm having issues with the install. The xml file just hangs and will not load. Any ideas?

Scratch that.... For what ever reason the .xml file won't load from the browse button on either my mac or pc but it loads just fine when i manually place it in the includes/xml folder on the server.

Thanks

Thanks...this worked for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by boandmichele (Post 1717819)
go to vbulletin options > cyb-chatbox

find the field that says "index", should be labeled as:

delete the word "index" and it will now be on every page.

Thanks!

Need Help (Loading Error)
by zbosskiller
19 Mar 2009 14:54

Hi,

I've had this mod installed for around 6 weeks. It worked great. Yesterday got home from work, haven't modified the site at all and the chat box says 'Loading' and also the same applies to the 'CYB Stats'

Any ideas would be really appreciated. It's obviously something to do the AJAX but can't figure it out.

Cyber, can you help me please?

Thx

Zboss

kersti 19 Mar 2009 20:57

I added this to my CPMS as instructed and there's two - how do I get rid of the one down the bottom?

zbosskiller 20 Mar 2009 08:17

Just go into VBulletin Options >> CYB - Chatbox >> You will then see an option saying 'Position on page (Disable if you add ChatBox manually in templates)' >> Change this to disabled as you have manually added the code to each template.

That should work.

Z

zbosskiller 20 Mar 2009 11:38

Seriously, waitied 2 days now and no response!

Hi,

I've had this mod installed for around 6 weeks. It worked great. Yesterday got home from work, haven't modified the site at all and the chat box says 'Loading' and also the same applies to the 'CYB Stats'

Any ideas would be really appreciated. It's obviously something to do the AJAX but can't figure it out.

ged 20 Mar 2009 13:09

I think cyb doesn't want his hack to be used by vBulletin users. Reason lies in my previous posts, he could at least say "sorry, I can't answer this problem."

texasf1racer 20 Mar 2009 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by ged (Post 1772489)
I think cyb doesn't want his hack to be used by vBulletin users. Reason lies in my previous posts, he could at least say "sorry, I can't answer this problem."

Agreed <.<

I have a rather straight forward problem appears to be some sort of bug and haven't heard anything since posting in this thread already. If the damn thing wasn't so popular on my site I'd just remove it..

Quote:

Once a user changes their text color, there is no way to change it back to the default... am I missing something here? The problem is that most people attempt to change it to black thinking that is the default text color, however that is not the case for all skins, so in the end the users who use our dark skin can't read the black text, they need a way to select the default text color for the skin they're currently using.
...maybe Cyb is away on vacation? At any rate, a simple reply here letting us know you can or can't fix the problem would be cool.

TacticalNuke 20 Mar 2009 20:23

Cyb,

I was wondering if it'd be possible to add a feature that would turn the chatbox on and off at certain times of the day. For instance, I'm interested in turning the chatbox on only between a certain set of hours.

If this is possible I'd be willing to compensate you for the work.

Thanks.

-TN

ndahiya 20 Mar 2009 22:24

Think this has been asked before without an answer, so wondering of someone got it figured out....

1. Disable edit button from all users (except mods, maybe) <-- solved
2. Disable archive for all users (except mods)
3. Do not delete messages when user is banned
4. auto scroll to bottom when message order is top to bottom

ndahiya

hide edit link...
by ndahiya
20 Mar 2009 23:10

Figured one out... To hide the edit message link for non-mods:
Find (in the product's .xml file) -- There are 2 instances of this string... :

Replace with:

Alternatively, to INHERIT the *can delete* setting, Replace with:

Import the product, allow overwrite.
Both methods work fine...

Suspect someone could construct the link and then edit messages, But i can live with it...
To disable it in the code (not tested), search for Ccb_controlArcMessage.prototype.Save and edit the function >> edit the condition???: if (this.active)

===
disabling the archive might require a lot of code to be edited?

ndahiya

nNJ 22 Mar 2009 02:55

Is it possible to have two seprate Chat Boxes Installed?

For example, I wanted to have One chatbox on Forums/User Forums,

and a Totaly seperate Chatbox on Forums/Leader Forums,

Each with its seperate Archive, Search feature, and full view?

Valter 22 Mar 2009 10:47

Not possible without a lot of code changes.

nNJ 22 Mar 2009 14:20

Alright, thanks for the response. I though of a workaround to this problem- it isnt ideal, but Im going to use two different chatbox products ;).

Thanks Cyb!

nNJ 22 Mar 2009 18:48

Alright, now I'm trying to understand this, but it's not making a whol lot of sense.

I want the chatbox to appear at http://forums.the-void.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8.

What should I type the next to this option -

Quote:

Show ChatBox on (comma separated THIS_SCRIPT locations)
Blank to show on all pages (not recommended because of server load)
-so that the chatbox only appears on that specific Forum?

Or Am I doing it wrong completely?

There was something about manually addinng it by adding the "$cybchatbox" to the template code, but exactly what do I type in, and what template?

Sorry for being so slow.. I'm just not getting it.

AteNa 23 Mar 2009 16:38

Thank you.

y2krazy 23 Mar 2009 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2krazy (Post 1767382)
Having a little issue. When I choose a new font color and hit Enter, I get the following (correct) result in the Chatbox:

after more replied

However, the second it moves to the 2nd line (if another msg is posted), it turns into the following:

I am still having the above issue.

~ Sean

nNJ 23 Mar 2009 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by nNJ (Post 1774402)
Alright, now I'm trying to understand this, but it's not making a whol lot of sense.

I want the chatbox to appear at http://forums.the-void.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8.

What should I type the next to this option -

-so that the chatbox only appears on that specific Forum?

Or Am I doing it wrong completely?

There was something about manually addinng it by adding the "$cybchatbox" to the template code, but exactly what do I type in, and what template?

Sorry for being so slow.. I'm just not getting it.

I have been toying around with it for awhile now, still can't get it right.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

stardotstar 23 Mar 2009 23:01

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by zbosskiller (Post 1771837)
Hi,

Thx

Zboss

I concur: this plugin is hanging with "Loading..." and displays an error on page in MSIE (not Firefox) only as of a day or so ago??! I notice the same issues being reported by users of the advanced stats - anyone have this with cyb-chatbox?

This excellent chat has been working without issues for some time now - and I am using 2.3 - it is same behaviour on a board without advanced stats - so it is an implementation thing common to the two in MSIE...

TIA
\\'

Could it be related to these kinds of coding issues:
Quote:

Originally Posted by http://devcentral.f5.com/weblogs/macvittie/archive/2008/06/26/3397.aspx
Most of the implementations also realize HTTP caching. Internet Explorer and Firefox do, but there is a difference in how and when the cached data is revalidated. Firefox revalidates the cached response every time the page is refreshed, issuing an "If-Modified-Since" header with value set to the value of the "Last-Modified" header of the cached response.

Internet Explorer does so only if the cached response is expired (i.e., after the date of received "Expires" header).

Basically, the problem lies with IE's caching mechanisms. So if you were trying to build an AJAX application with a real-time updating component and it didn't seem to work in IE, now you may know why that is.

There are workarounds:

1. Modify the AJAX call (within the client-side script) to check the response and, if necessary, make a second call with a Date value in the past to force the call to the server.
2. Append a unique query string to the call, for example appending a timestamp. This makes the URI unique, ensuring it won't be in the cache and forcing IE to call out to the server to get it.
3. Change all requests to use POST instead of GET.
4. Force the "Expires" header to be set in the past (much in the way we expire cookies programmatically). Setting cache control headers may also help force IE to act according to expectations.

xiMxAxPr0Bl3Mx 23 Mar 2009 23:11

I love it!

Cyb we need some help
by Sunray2
24 Mar 2009 02:25

Cyb,

My issue mirrors nNJ's request above. We need to have more specific directions to install the chatbox using the second option.

I know you must be extremely busy, but we could really use your expertise.

Thanks,

C.

AteNa 24 Mar 2009 08:57

thanks

Gio Takahashi 24 Mar 2009 18:48

I'd like to be able to add an option that allows user to disable chatbox from appearing on the regular pages (yet be able to use full page chatbox), How could I do this? Thanks.

Okay. I think this is possible, only if I make a user profile field, and stick the template code with it... I think.

No fly. Let's say I leave it as "index" even $cybchatbox would not make it show on Who's online page. -_-

nNJ 24 Mar 2009 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunray2 (Post 1775496)
Cyb,

My issue mirrors nNJ's request above. We need to have more specific directions to install the chatbox using the second option.

I know you must be extremely busy, but we could really use your expertise.

Thanks,

C.

Surely someone has used (or even understood) the second option...

A short desciption would be hugely appreciated, not only by myself, but by Sunray2, and anyone else who hasn't understood how to place the chatbox manually.

If anyone understands what the above means, it would be awesome if they could write a short explaination.

I just want to place the chatbox in a specific forum, and only that forum! Not on the Index, and not anywhere else! How would I do that? (The URL to the forum where I would like to place the chatbox is http://forums.the-void.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)

I apologize for being so frantic about this; its one of the last things I need to do before I am finished, and can open my forums.. and I've been anxiously waiting for a few days.

Thanks,
nNJ

Gio Takahashi 24 Mar 2009 20:41

I think I got your thing figured out. Give me a minute to confirm first.

nNJ 24 Mar 2009 21:00

Alright, I was thinking about a solution to your above problem aswell; atleast half of it.

First you need to create a custom navbar link.

To do this, log into your admin panel

Go to style Manager, and select edit in the dropdown menu next to the style you would like to edit, and hit go.

Then expand the navigation/breadcrumb template.

Edit the Navbar template.

Find the Navbar links, most templates mark the beggining of navbar links with some form of comment.

Place this in the order you want it to showup on the navbar (i.e. if you want it to show up before the QuickLinks link, place it above the code for quicklinks)

The url of your chatbox should be http://yourdomain/misc.php?do=cchatbox
(assuming this is the location of the forum, ie it isnt in a subdomain)

If you want to make the chatbox "not appear" anywhere on your forums, then place something that isnt recognized in this option (locted: admincp > vbulleti options> cyb - chatbox)

I placed quite a few things there in an attempt to make it display on a specific forum. When it didn't recognize it, it simply did not display the chatbox. I'm not sure if this is the most orthodox way, but it works.

I'm not sure if all of this is 100% accurate. Its the best help I can offer.

Good luck

Gio Takahashi 24 Mar 2009 21:02

If you set conditional to have the chatbox to display, you should be able to do it. I'm not sure the conditional to make it only display chatbox only on forumid=8

This is pretty much how I did to make it selectable by option:

<if condition="($vbulletin->userinfo['field9'] == 'Yes')">$cybchatbox <br /></if>

where field ID = is the ID of the custom userfield.

Alien 25 Mar 2009 00:06

Hey!

What would be the easiest way to disable the color option so the menu doesn't appear?

LGKeiz 25 Mar 2009 13:30

can has request? Can you add a "active users" tab.

zbosskiller 25 Mar 2009 16:17

Cyb,

If I were to treat people as you do I'd be embarrassed with myself.

Try answering questions to your own damn scripts every now and again!!!

I wouldn't mind if I was new to this and didn't research my query in the forums but I have, and you haven't provided any kind of answer!

YOUR MODS HAVE MAJOR BUGS.... FIX THE LOADING ISSUE!!!!

y2krazy 25 Mar 2009 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by zbosskiller (Post 1776733)

He has every right not to support his modifications. If that IS the case, though, please change this:

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2012/01/11.gifSupported

To this:

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2011/01/24.gifNot Supported

I know I've been waiting over 12 days now for an answer and haven't gotten any help. Would be nice to get some help if you're still supporting this. If not, please change the status. Thanks.

~ Sean

J105C 26 Mar 2009 00:37

WOW, thanks for this wonderful product!

Valter 26 Mar 2009 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by zbosskiller (Post 1776733)
Cyb,

If I were to treat people as you do I'd be embarrassed with myself.

I wouldn't mind if I was new to this and didn't research my query in the forums but I have, and you haven't provided any kind of answer!

YOUR MODS HAVE MAJOR BUGS.... FIX THE LOADING ISSUE!!!!

Feel free to uninstall it. Thank You :)

stardotstar 26 Mar 2009 23:19

1 Attachment(s)
Cybernetec, I am hoping I can take a slightly different tack here!

I too am suffering from the bizarre "Loading..." issue and have been working on how to fathom it let alone fix it for a while now. It seems that my users with MSIE on either XP or Vista have been experiencing it. I can confirm it with MSIE and XP (my only Win test bed). FireFox works on Windows as members who have missed chat have found by installing it.

This points to it being an implementation of AJAX/Java/html in MSIE that has changed only just very recently>>?? A member sent me this note:
Quote:

Will
Got to work this morning and my boss tells me that St.George Internet Banking is not working because of an issue with Java 12. St George have Java 10 listed on there site as a fix for it.

Java updated in the last week and I thought that this maybe the issue that alot of us are having with Arc.

Now I am no wiz when it comes to computers but thought this may be worth letting you know.

I cant figure out how to remove it from my computer and install Java 10 or else I would try and let you know how it turned out.

Hope this Helps.
Could it be one of the MS updates recently delivered? Could it be an AJAX related problem to the Java update?

I cannot make any sense of the alert that MSIE states "Error on page." and an impossible to follow error code (see attachment).

Finally I want to point out also that the problem is not necessarily related to your hack - this is seemingly effecting Quick Reply and other AJAX features within MSIE but I also have yet to fully determine just how much is effected by it. The boards here and on vbulletin.com are not suffering when I use MSIE - so that leaves me pretty confounded.

My members are screaming for your chat module - it is very popular and I thank you for it; I hope this wider issue can be resolved and if there is any testing I can do to assist I would be happy to.

Finally I reported this in the advanced forum stats thread - same problem and rolling the version back didn;t help in my case.

Best Regards,
Will

zbosskiller 27 Mar 2009 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybernetec (Post 1777652)
Feel free to uninstall it. Thank You :)

Just what I expected...

Guys, I'm using MGC shoutbox now. Easy to install and looks exactly the same as this one. Has a lot more features though. Try it out.

Z

Max3D 27 Mar 2009 14:27

i think its been said a few times about the issues with IE

and i have not found a solution if the dev has a solution maybe he should put it in a known bugs section on the mod's description.

I do like cyb chatbox but unfortantly due to not being supported gonna have to move to MGC. Hopfully he free's up some time and can sort out issues better and i can come back.

Thanks

archive not working
by CorneliusW
27 Mar 2009 16:46

Internet explorer cannot open the archive page for anyone. How do I fix this?

Valter 27 Mar 2009 19:21

Check out this article for for IE "system error":
http://keelypavan.blogspot.com/2006/...658-in-ie.html

y2krazy 27 Mar 2009 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2krazy (Post 1767382)

after more replied

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2krazy (Post 1775167)
I am still having the above issue.

~ Sean

It's been 2 weeks since I first posted my problem. You have posted several times since my initial post without even acknowlegding my issue. If this continues I will have no choice but to find an alternative. I really enjoy your modifications and I have several others installed, but if you only drop in once in a blue moon and only skim through the user posts, you should consider classifying this as Unsupported. I understand you have a lot of other threads to consider and you have other obligations, but if you say you will support something, please follow through. Thanks.

~ Sean

CorneliusW 27 Mar 2009 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybernetec (Post 1778457)
Check out this article for for IE "system error":
http://keelypavan.blogspot.com/2006/...658-in-ie.html

Thanks for quick reply. I added

to the top of misc.php page and it didn't make a difference when accessing the archive page for shoutbox. The misc.php works fine, it's just http://domain.com/forums/misc.php?do=ccarc don't work.

utahraves 28 Mar 2009 00:25

Not sure if this bug is posted yet or not: on my board where I have the chatbox, if someone posts a few smilies, the ajax doesn't refresh to the bottom of the box...

Valter 28 Mar 2009 07:48

y2krazy,
I suppose it's PHP related problem, but not sure how it can be fixed.

CorneliusW,
You should check your php.ini for charset settings. It should be "utf-8", not UTF-8/utf8/UTF8.

Megatr0n 28 Mar 2009 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybernetec (Post 1778811)
y2krazy,
I suppose it's PHP related problem, but not sure how it can be fixed.

CorneliusW,
You should check your php.ini for charset settings. It should be "utf-8", not UTF-8/utf8/UTF8.

Dude, is this hack ever gonna be updated?

Valter 28 Mar 2009 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatr0n (Post 1778855)
Dude, is this hack ever gonna be updated?

Of course it will be.

tommac3 28 Mar 2009 21:36

Is there a way that I can limit the chat box to only certain groups?

WEBDosser 28 Mar 2009 21:45

still dont work with vbadvance :(

hqlman 31 Mar 2009 02:00

Installed this works brilliantly,

Is there a list of commands that admins can use on this shout box like the /me command?

Valter 31 Mar 2009 17:08

"/me" is the only one.

Options to delete messages, ban/unban users, etc... are in CB Archive..

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/attac...4&d=1231601284

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/attac...6&d=1231601299

Megatr0n 31 Mar 2009 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybernetec (Post 1778941)
Of course it will be.

When?

Any rough release date?

stardotstar 31 Mar 2009 22:39

Cyb- thanks heaps for that outlink to the utf-8 issue - seems that MSIE is much more picky about the charset syntax and it was driving me mad; not sure why it didn't attract more attention.

I appreciate your linking to the solution - I was drawing a blank no matter how hard I googled.

tanand79 01 Apr 2009 07:36

how to disable the automatic refresh of the shoutbox once the page is loaded !

Valter 01 Apr 2009 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatr0n (Post 1781214)
When?

Any rough release date?

I have no time atm to add new features etc... only to fix major bugs if they are discovered...

WEBDosser 02 Apr 2009 05:10

what about vbadvanced?..

ScienceOfMuscle 03 Apr 2009 22:50

What do I have to delete to take this off my mobile phone template? I am not sure how to do it properly.

shabab-on-line 04 Apr 2009 15:40

Hi

I got this error when I banned any user:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in /public_html/misc.php(100) : eval()'d code(513) : eval()'d code on line 1

Any Suggestion?

HabboLan 04 Apr 2009 21:04

How do you get it to show std time not military time . I have H:M and it shows 24 hour time, it also shows wrong date , is that server issue ?
Time on forum is correct

Noblefist 05 Apr 2009 06:25

Sweet work, your the best. thanks.

itsheinz 05 Apr 2009 11:40

i have a problem,whenever i have to ban a member in the chatbox this message came out:
Quote:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/level_class/misc_start.php:89) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3087
What seems to be the problem?

Alien 05 Apr 2009 19:57

Hey, Cyb!

I'd love to keep all the other bbcodes active, and just remove the color option menu ability for people as some colors are pretty nasty with light and dark style selections available.

Any pointers on this would be SINCERELY appreciated!

Best wishes.

Valter 06 Apr 2009 21:54

Remove colors which are the same as backgrounds in styles?

AMailer 08 Apr 2009 22:00

Any tips on the "perfect" setting for this chat box on fairly high trafficked sties?

Is there a JAVA alternative or something otherwise?

benny92000 09 Apr 2009 07:21

Great mod, thanks.

What code do i add to put the chatbox on multiple pages. I remember it being something like $cchatbox, but i know that is not it exactly.

Kiint 09 Apr 2009 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by benny92000 (Post 1787135)
Great mod, thanks.

What code do i add to put the chatbox on multiple pages. I remember it being something like $cchatbox, but i know that is not it exactly.

Up on the product description, under installation, it says $cybchatbox
scroll up and you'll see it there :)

Kiint 09 Apr 2009 14:43

Quote:

3. [Optional] Template "adv_portal" - add "$cybchatbox" to line where you want ChatBox to appear (for example below "$navbar") > Save
This optional step creates a duplicate of the chatbox on the vba_cms screen, one which works, one which continually loads, is there a way to get only the $cybchatbox chatbox to appear on this page in the position we have specified in the adv_portal template?