vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=265536

Artes_Marciales 24 Oct 2011 12:34

everything is out of position with opera browser :(
http://www.infoculturismo.com/raffles.php
http://www.infoculturismo.com/raffle...do=raffle&id=2
with other browsers is perfect

nhawk 24 Oct 2011 13:11

I asked for screenshots because I do not have Opera installed and I do not intend to install it. I need to see what the problem is.

Artes_Marciales 24 Oct 2011 13:26

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks! :)

the same problem on all pages.

nhawk 24 Oct 2011 14:04

1 Attachment(s)
OK, I gave in and installed Opera version 11.52 and there is no such problem with Opera.

Artes_Marciales 24 Oct 2011 17:57

OK, thanks!!
Is strange, I have same version, but I have this problem,
and work fine with mi old Versión 9.64 :confused:

AlpineZone 15 Nov 2011 13:33

Is ther ea version of this raffle that gives extra "tickets" to someone based on other criteria, i.e. how long they have been a member, how many posts they have, etc.

nhawk 15 Nov 2011 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlpineZone (Post 2268178)
Is ther ea version of this raffle that gives extra "tickets" to someone based on other criteria, i.e. how long they have been a member, how many posts they have, etc.

Any of the credit systems such as vBCredits II can be used to give tickets to members based on activity.

MentaL 23 Nov 2011 10:38

I'm noticing that with allot of raffles the page tends to time out despite a fairly lengthy timeout already enabled via the php config. Maybe limit the raffle to a set amount per page to lower the queries?

nhawk 23 Nov 2011 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by MentaL (Post 2271100)
I'm noticing that with allot of raffles the page tends to time out despite a fairly lengthy timeout already enabled via the php config. Maybe limit the raffle to a set amount per page to lower the queries?

Someone mentioned pagnation which I do intend to do.

In the mean time, I'd suggest deleting the oldest raffles from your system to overcome the problem.

MentaL 25 Nov 2011 23:09

Another suggestion... In the 'Whats going on?' box remove the 'current raffles' output for guests. That will reduce queries ;)

nhawk 25 Nov 2011 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by MentaL (Post 2271954)
Another suggestion... In the 'Whats going on?' box remove the 'current raffles' output for guests. That will reduce queries ;)

Just put usergroup 1 in the banned usergroups in Raffle Settings.

The one query for what's going on, won't run then.

dizzynation 01 Feb 2012 08:23

This works with Credit Purchase Lite right? if so I need some help with these directions

Cost Per Ticket
THIS IS ONLY FOR DISPLAY TO MEMBERS.
The cost per ticket MUST be set in the Credit Purchase System. And this should match that setting.

I have the minimum purchase for credits set at 200=2 but I want my raffles to only be 10 credits, how do I do this?

nhawk 01 Feb 2012 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzynation (Post 2294901)
This works with Credit Purchase Lite right? if so I need some help with these directions

Cost Per Ticket
THIS IS ONLY FOR DISPLAY TO MEMBERS.
The cost per ticket MUST be set in the Credit Purchase System. And this should match that setting.

I have the minimum purchase for credits set at 200=2 but I want my raffles to only be 10 credits, how do I do this?

The credit purchase system interface is intended for use to sell individual raffle tickets. There is no interface to the CPS that allows the use of credits in any other form.

Adderz 18 Feb 2012 08:30

I am currently running two raffles, but only one is shoing in the "Whats Going on " box on forumhome

Should it be displaying all currently running raffles ?

dizzynation 18 Feb 2012 09:45

How do I get it to show up in the "Whats Going On" box?

Thanks


All times are GMT. The time now is 13:51.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.