vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=328569

Yilmaz - Latest videos on your Youtube channel vB5
by yilmaz
04 Feb 2021 20:32

6 Attachment(s)
Tested with vBulletin Version 5.6.7 and PHP Version 8.0.16

Description:
This mode shows the latest videos from youtube channel on your site (Youtube Api v3 required)

How to install:
========================================
Upload the content of "Yilmaz - Latest videos on your Youtube channel vB5" to your root.
that's all it.
enjoy..
-----
Demo https://www.vbyilmaz.com/Latestvideo...tubechannelvB5
Mark as installed = get support.

How to uninstall:
========================================
1. Remove the package "yilmazytlatestvideos" that located in /core/packages/
2. Go to "Manage Products" in the admincp and delete the product named "Yilmaz - Latest videos on your Youtube channel vB5"

Events 06 Feb 2021 23:34

Thanks!
Not working here, I guess is related to the Google API settings on Google side

yilmaz 07 Feb 2021 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Events (Post 2606102)
Thanks!
Not working here, I guess is related to the Google API settings on Google side

Clicking the link in the yellow color in the screenshot, saves the latest videos to the cache
It does it automatically, once every day.

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/atta...0&d=1612657625

Events 07 Feb 2021 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by yilmaz (Post 2606104)
Clicking the link in the yellow color in the screenshot, saves the latest videos to the cache
It does it automatically, once every day.

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/atta...0&d=1612657625

Yes I did that right when I installed the plugin, still is not pulling anything.

yilmaz 07 Feb 2021 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Events (Post 2606105)
Yes I did that right when I installed the plugin, still is not pulling anything.

Did you drag and add the module

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/atta...2&d=1612658996

Events 07 Feb 2021 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by yilmaz (Post 2606106)

Yes I did

Events 07 Feb 2021 01:23

I just updated to the new version of this plugin and it works perfect!!!

UPDATE: it was showing yilmaz videos
After I clear the cache and refresh now its not working again

Events 07 Feb 2021 01:32

I thought it was working, but it was showing your youtube channel videos not mine. After a clear cache and refresh nothing shows now.

yilmaz 07 Feb 2021 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Events (Post 2606109)
I thought it was working, but it was showing your youtube channel videos not mine. After a clear cache and refresh nothing shows now.

Leave it to time, when the Scheduled Task runs, it will show the videos of your channel.

Events 07 Feb 2021 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by yilmaz (Post 2606110)
Leave it to time, when the Scheduled Task runs, it will show the videos of your channel.

I ran the scheduled tasks manually, still not showing, Ill wait until tomorrow.

Thanks!

yilmaz 07 Feb 2021 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Events (Post 2606111)
I ran the scheduled tasks manually, still not showing, Ill wait until tomorrow.

Thanks!

Api has overrun, so I set it once a day.

Manually test your api key

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


Events 07 Feb 2021 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by yilmaz (Post 2606112)
Api has overrun, so I set it once a day.

Manually test your api key

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Manual test works

Events 07 Feb 2021 02:20

Working perfectly now!!!!

Events 07 Feb 2021 02:21

Something was not enabled on my APi and I was able to find it thanks to your manual test! Thanks

webnsn 03 May 2021 17:52

Will it work for 3.8 version?

mofeu 20 Feb 2022 10:39

1 Attachment(s)
with 5.6.6 does not loading .
I have an API key
Youtube Channel ID : I put it like your screenshoot
but the youtube channel is not reload

mofeu 20 Feb 2022 10:51

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mofeu (Post 2608196)
with 5.6.6 does not loading .
I have an API key
Youtube Channel ID : I put it like your screenshoot
but the youtube channel is not reload

Also when I install the "youtube addon" "mystory addon"
does not load the photos

mofeu 12 Mar 2022 12:16

hi yilmaz ,

do you have any solution to this nice modification?
and any solution for rss mod?

thanks


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.