vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

bananalive 05 May 2014 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by stalkingdatoast (Post 2495989)
Im running 6.6.5 Premium version, i uploaded the ladder.php you posted for me on the previous message and still getting a error...

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Im also posting some images

http://gyazo.com/48d614c51b1e1caf1f40761e1ee0adab

http://gyazo.com/b55982116c415d7b3fa15fee3eac0230

http://gyazo.com/4a77f69b29561c0484e867c20805880e

Once again, i added the players manually.

If you have access turn off strict php error reporting.

sonic83 06 May 2014 23:53

Hello. Excellent plugin. I have a problem. When I activate the mod, users can not access user profiles, personal or other, for lack of permits.

Please can you tell me how to integrate vbtournament with vbcredits?

Thank you

PS: I'm translating the plugin into Spanish.

stalkingdatoast 07 May 2014 09:47

Is there a way for league Manager or a super admin to report matches played on the league ?

stalkingdatoast 07 May 2014 10:19

Is there a way to set specific time for each game that will be played on the league each round. If not could be a good feature because for example if you see the image below, you can see how all matches in round 1 of the league are at the same time due to only 1 time and day can be set for the each round but sometime each team plays multiple times on each round. it created confusion when you have 3 matches in round one and all of them are schedule for 10PM.


https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2014/05/29.jpg

stalkingdatoast 07 May 2014 10:22

After testing the league many times due to this error i keep getting i found that this error only shows if I try to go back into the league settings, for example. IF i create a league and start the league , add members or teams i never get this error, but if i try to go inside the edit league and change anything and save it i get all those error below.

You advise me to turn off php error reporting because im using php 5.4 but still can figure out how to turn it off. Please help if possible . Thanks





Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


stalkingdatoast 07 May 2014 10:52

1 Attachment(s)
When i send a invite to a member to join the team, i get the error below when trying to accept the team invite.

Im running the latest 6.6.6 premium

bananalive 09 May 2014 21:04

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by stalkingdatoast (Post 2496592)
Is there a way for league Manager or a super admin to report matches played on the league ?

Yes, see screenshot

bananalive 09 May 2014 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by stalkingdatoast (Post 2496595)
Is there a way to set specific time for each game that will be played on the league each round. If not could be a good feature because for example if you see the image below, you can see how all matches in round 1 of the league are at the same time due to only 1 time and day can be set for the each round but sometime each team plays multiple times on each round. it created confusion when you have 3 matches in round one and all of them are schedule for 10PM.


http://gyazo.com/70392a0615b12e757feaf72b1c8b4b15

Yep, Edit League -> Advanced Options -> League Options -> Round 1 Date

bananalive 09 May 2014 21:16

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by stalkingdatoast (Post 2496598)
When i send a invite to a member to join the team, i get the error below when trying to accept the team invite.

Im running the latest 6.6.6 premium

make sure you have the latest teams.php - make sure you allow over-write

sonic83 09 May 2014 21:20

Hello. Excellent plugin. Please can you tell me how to integrate vbtournament with vbcredits?

Enable vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.1 (Lite) credits be swapped for tournament credits (setting_tmnt_credits_vbcredits_desc)
Allow vBCredits to be converted to tournament credits (setting_tmnt_credits_vbcredits_title)

I want to organize a battle 1-1, but can not find how.

Thank you

PS: I'm translating the plugin into Spanish.
PS2: Is there any discount for purchasing all versions of bananalive.org, or have to buy them separately?

stalkingdatoast 12 May 2014 02:18

2 Attachment(s)
im still having problems accepting invites to join a team. i get the error below when i open the message and click on the link

I also posted a image of my settings , not sure if maybe i have something incorrect on the settings , that why people can accept invites.

bananalive 12 May 2014 21:59

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by stalkingdatoast (Post 2497381)
im still having problems accepting invites to join a team. i get the error below when i open the message and click on the link

I also posted a image of my settings , not sure if maybe i have something incorrect on the settings , that why people can accept invites.

Your settings are fine. Fixed in attached

stalkingdatoast 24 May 2014 11:49

I have been testing the system for a while now, and i was wondering if there is a way to reset all stats like, how many tournaments or ladders a members has joined , played or won a tournament?

betts02 29 May 2014 19:40

Sent you a email mate, Please reply when you can, Cheers

betts02 05 Jun 2014 17:08

Can you please get back to me as ive emailed you twice yet no responce.

Team invites are not working for some reason


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.