vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

betts02 05 Jun 2014 18:22

I have the TAB feature, I created a tab and content, It shows in the correct place yet when i click to view i get:

http://xleague.co.uk/ladders.phpladd...iew&id=2&sh=10

As you can see, It has ladders.phpladders.php so i assume it needs a ladder.php taking out, Can you fix or tell me how to fix cheers

Bestrafung 06 Jun 2014 20:22

I'm trying to add a Steam block to the free agent page. I have a profile field for the Steam community id. I have a plugin started to output the profile field but it requires the free agent's userid. I see in the tmnt_freeagent template that there is $agent['userid']. Does anyone know how to use this in a plugin to load the agentid? Here's the rough code I have worked up but I don't know if any of it is correct. Any pointers would be appreciated.


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

The idea is to use this code on the free agent page to show a Steam block:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

I've had it working with the currently logged in user's userid but I need it to work with the free agent's userid.

bananalive 08 Jun 2014 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by stalkingdatoast (Post 2499193)
I have been testing the system for a while now, and i was wondering if there is a way to reset all stats like, how many tournaments or ladders a members has joined , played or won a tournament?

Easiest way is via phpmyadmin, otherwise you can edit users in modcp.

bananalive 08 Jun 2014 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by betts02 (Post 2500819)
Can you please get back to me as ive emailed you twice yet no responce.

Team invites are not working for some reason

I'm not sure I've got your email, try this:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


bananalive 08 Jun 2014 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by betts02 (Post 2500824)
I have the TAB feature, I created a tab and content, It shows in the correct place yet when i click to view i get:

http://xleague.co.uk/ladders.phpladd...iew&id=2&sh=10

As you can see, It has ladders.phpladders.php so i assume it needs a ladder.php taking out, Can you fix or tell me how to fix cheers

I'm not sure you are running latest version, as I cannot replicate this error, please email me and I can send it to you.

bananalive 08 Jun 2014 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bestrafung (Post 2500951)
I'm trying to add a Steam block to the free agent page. I have a profile field for the Steam community id. I have a plugin started to output the profile field but it requires the free agent's userid. I see in the tmnt_freeagent template that there is $agent['userid']. Does anyone know how to use this in a plugin to load the agentid? Here's the rough code I have worked up but I don't know if any of it is correct. Any pointers would be appreciated.


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

The idea is to use this code on the free agent page to show a Steam block:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

I've had it working with the currently logged in user's userid but I need it to work with the free agent's userid.

Where have you put this code so far?

Bestrafung 09 Jun 2014 14:00

The HTML and plugin output is in a blockrow above the username and below the avatar you've already helped add. You suggested by email using {vb:raw agent.steam} along with the mod but it doesn't work. I have both Gamer Cards and Login with Steam installed and working. This was actually the first thing I tried but couldn't figure out to get it working so I thought the easiest way would be to just use profile fields.

For the time being the plugin is set to global_start since I'm not sure where all I plan to use it at the moment. Here's my idea of what needs to be done:

1. Get ID from URL or some other method
2. select userid from tmnt_members where id = ?
3. use above userid to pull profile field
4. insert profile field into image code

If there's an easier way or I'm overlooking something please let me know.

bananalive 09 Jun 2014 20:39

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bestrafung (Post 2501253)
The HTML and plugin output is in a blockrow above the username and below the avatar you've already helped add. You suggested by email using {vb:raw agent.steam} along with the mod but it doesn't work. I have both Gamer Cards and Login with Steam installed and working. This was actually the first thing I tried but couldn't figure out to get it working so I thought the easiest way would be to just use profile fields.

For the time being the plugin is set to global_start since I'm not sure where all I plan to use it at the moment. Here's my idea of what needs to be done:

1. Get ID from URL or some other method
2. select userid from tmnt_members where id = ?
3. use above userid to pull profile field
4. insert profile field into image code

If there's an easier way or I'm overlooking something please let me know.

Upload attached and I have put it in the template for you.

gfaria91 01 Jul 2014 18:47

When I block a team to prevent that team leaders add players, it does not block removal of players, or the possibility to edit players nicknames. How is it possible to make it block all those features?

bananalive 04 Jul 2014 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfaria91 (Post 2504779)
When I block a team to prevent that team leaders add players, it does not block removal of players, or the possibility to edit players nicknames. How is it possible to make it block all those features?

Sorry I do not understand the question

gfaria91 15 Jul 2014 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2505205)
Sorry I do not understand the question

When you Lock a team, the system should block the team leader from adding and removing players, should also block the team leader from editing the players nicknames, the team information etc.

How is it possible to make it block all those things?

Nocturnal222 23 Jul 2014 14:04

I have this installed in our Forums. Team logo in not working. Even the Tournament banner.

bananalive 17 Aug 2014 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal222 (Post 2507922)
I have this installed in our Forums. Team logo in not working. Even the Tournament banner.

Make sure you change the CHMOD of the directories


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


bananalive 17 Aug 2014 10:54

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gfaria91 (Post 2506941)
When you Lock a team, the system should block the team leader from adding and removing players, should also block the team leader from editing the players nicknames, the team information etc.

How is it possible to make it block all those things?

Updated in attached

EpicArchibald 21 Aug 2014 00:01

Hello,

I'm the admin of a long running gaming/general discussion community. We're trying to get back into the gaming focus more using your plugin to create a free casual gaming league for people to find and match teams and players on the brackets for games like Day of Defeat and so on...

What I'm attempting to do is make the gaming league a completely separate entity from the main style with the forums of the gaming league having their own style.

My question is, can I set a specific style for competitions.php and all pages of the plugin?

I tried the adding a plugin and hook method but that created a fatal memory error.

Was curious if you have any suggestions to force a specific style ID for it?

Didn't see an option anywhere and I've skimmed a few dozen pages of this thread. Not finding anything.


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:08.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.