vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=314983

Nirjonadda 11 Jan 2015 11:02

Please can add option How many thread view then lock another thread?

Ex: If i viewed x (5) no of thread then next thread is locked, If i share any thread and i will have more x (5) no of thread to view without share.

Nirjonadda 11 Jan 2015 15:47

One more thing, Is it possible to add an additional Option to a Unlock 1st Post, 2nd Post , 3rd Post after all post are Locked?

bridge2heyday 11 Jan 2015 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirjonadda (Post 2531913)
One more thing, Is it possible to add an additional Option to a Unlock 1st Post, 2nd Post , 3rd Post after all post are Locked?

Sorry , I didn't get it .. the locker don't lock all posts .. it locks first post only or first post on every page .

Nirjonadda 11 Jan 2015 16:07

Please can you add additional Option to Can See First Post Only?

bridge2heyday 12 Jan 2015 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirjonadda (Post 2531862)
Please can add option How many thread view then lock another thread?

Ex: If i viewed x (5) no of thread then next thread is locked, If i share any thread and i will have more x (5) no of thread to view without share.

This Option was added ..
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirjonadda (Post 2531918)
Please can you add additional Option to Can See First Post Only?

This will need a lot of modification to the original code .. may be in a future release

YOODA230 12 Jan 2015 14:41

i try this mod and its not working.
i removed 2 mods code as you say "JQuery" used.
Latest Threads Ticker
lazy load
but its not work..

this is my source code.

view-source:http://www.windos.co/showthread.php?...992#post288992

also disabled cloudflare.
what now?

bridge2heyday 12 Jan 2015 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOODA230 (Post 2532098)
i try this mod and its not working.
i removed 2 mods code as you say "JQuery" used.
Latest Threads Ticker
lazy load
but its not work..

this is my source code.

view-source:http://www.windos.co/showthread.php?...992#post288992

also disabled cloudflare.
what now?

I see your source code is OK .. and all files are included
but you have

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Remove this JQuery Call and the Product will include the latest Jquery File OR
remove the JQuery Call from the plugin -parse_templates- [Bridge2Heyday] - Include JavaScript and CSS
Please note that this version of the plugin requires using the Lock BBocde .. the content is not automatically locked

YOODA230 12 Jan 2015 15:56

OK.
i have tried to turn cloudflare off completely. it's still not worked
i edit the plugin
"[Bridge2Heyday] - Include JavaScript and CSS"
so now its look like this
if ($vbulletin->options['social_locker_on'])


if (THIS_SCRIPT=='showthread')



if ($vbulletin->options['locker_highlight'])





$template_hook['footer_copyright'] .= 'Social Content Locker Mod By <a href="http://bridge2heyday.com/forum">Bridge2heyday</a>';

but.... not working.
and yes sure i have lock tags...

YOODA230 12 Jan 2015 16:05

....you say delete JQuery Call...

still not working
if you want i can give you teamviewer code in p.m and you can try fix it
.
just remember i need the next version auto hide ...

bridge2heyday 12 Jan 2015 16:21

The I edited the above Post .. I mistakenly deleted the call to JQuery highlight not JQuery .. Please check it and if it didn't work you can check it via teamviewer or admin account

YOODA230 12 Jan 2015 16:25

I SOVE IT!!
the problem was from word Censorship ..
i blocked the word ass so the word class is now cla??? :-(
so i disable Censorship and its working!!
sory for the mass

bridge2heyday 12 Jan 2015 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOODA230 (Post 2532127)
I SOVE IT!!
the problem was from word Censorship ..
i blocked the word ass so the word class is now cla??? :-(
so i disable Censorship and its working!!
sory for the mass

That's Cool :)

YOODA230 12 Jan 2015 16:30

tnx man

Nirjonadda 12 Jan 2015 17:59

I have one more request, Do you have Possible to add an Option Lock Only thread starter Post, Not Lock other post or Thread Participations reply? Its Useless to lock other post or Thread Participations reply.

A new Pro version of Social Content Locker is coming?

bridge2heyday 12 Jan 2015 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirjonadda (Post 2532136)
I have one more request, Do you have Possible to add an Option Lock Only thread starter Post, Not Lock other post or Thread Participations reply? Its Useless to lock other post or Thread Participations reply.

A new Pro version of Social Content Locker is coming?

This is a nice feature to add in a future release .. I've finished the PRO version . I'm now doing some final testing and adding some phrasing options to custom locker types . Will release it in 1-2 hours


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.12
Copyright © 2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.