vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

betts02 26 Apr 2010 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2027690)
If the tournament has not yet started, use the -/+ to decrease/increase tournament slots.

Option to add more players when the tournament has started, but before any scores are submitted would be great

m200RED 26 Apr 2010 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2027691)
1. which browser?

2. thanks, fixed

Safari.

Leica.Robbiani 27 Apr 2010 19:38

Hi banana

Quote:

It is a modification for displaying the results and managing tournaments/ ladders.
An how do I that??????? Is there a guidance somewhere available???????????? I installed your Mod, I can create tournament and ladders. But more I didn't found.

I would finish a tournament, it says "You have not submitted any results". Where do I add results???????????

And so on, and so on.............

Also I didn't find any link "New" or any other link in the Navbar.

best regards

L. R.

o0 Anima 0o 02 May 2010 17:38

Hey there i love this Mod but i have some Poblems.

If i try to change the date of start or make other changes of a Tournament it says "Unvaild Type"

And :

Meldung: 'vB_Text_Editor' ist undefiniert
Zeile: 710
Zeichen: 2
Code: 0
URI: http://www.gamersinc-network.de/tour...p?do=view&id=4

It says vBEditor is undefined

And i dont know where i can submit results

PixelFx 02 May 2010 18:09

is there a spot in the script where I can define who has rights to create new categories, or am I overlooking it? Also can you please add the ability to add images to categories, and or descriptions etc.

stwan 03 May 2010 12:38

When they joined the ladder, bug

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/

bananalive 03 May 2010 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by stwan (Post 2031047)
When they joined the ladder, bug

http://i064.radikal.ru/1005/25/ad2e91b047f2.jpg

That is correct, they both have the same score so they will have same position in ladder: 1st. Once they play their scores will change and hence their ranks will change.

bananalive 03 May 2010 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by PixelFx (Post 2030636)
is there a spot in the script where I can define who has rights to create new categories, or am I overlooking it? Also can you please add the ability to add images to categories, and or descriptions etc.

Tournament Moderator can create/ edit/ delete categories for both ladders+tournaments.

Categories already have descriptions

bananalive 03 May 2010 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by o0 Anima 0o (Post 2030619)
Hey there i love this Mod but i have some Poblems.

If i try to change the date of start or make other changes of a Tournament it says "Unvaild Type"

And :

Meldung: 'vB_Text_Editor' ist undefiniert
Zeile: 710
Zeichen: 2
Code: 0
URI: http://www.gamersinc-network.de/tour...p?do=view&id=4

It says vBEditor is undefined

And i dont know where i can submit results

I'll release a new version today with this fixed.

betts02 03 May 2010 17:09

I currently have a tournament in progress

Do i upload all and overwrite ?

Will this cancel the current tournament ?

If so i may leave this while this tournament is finished

stwan 04 May 2010 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananalive (Post 2031060)
That is correct, they both have the same score so they will have same position in ladder: 1st. Once they play their scores will change and hence their ranks will change.

Why are there no bug?

kasht 04 May 2010 16:33

Hey bananalive, if you need help with the Double Elimination bracket logic, here is the tournament software standard in all video game tournaments.

http://allisbrawl.com/tio/

The name is TIO, and it is use in most video game tournaments across the United States. You can simulate brackets and get the logic ported to your VB mod.

Thanks.

IR15H 04 May 2010 17:52

Thanks for the update :). Is there any news on any of these ideas/issues?

bananalive 12 May 2010 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by betts02 (Post 2031156)
I currently have a tournament in progress

Do i upload all and overwrite ?

Will this cancel the current tournament ?

If so i may leave this while this tournament is finished

Upgrading will not affect any ongoing tournaments.

bananalive 12 May 2010 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by IR15H (Post 2031671)
Thanks for the update :). Is there any news on any of these ideas/issues?

I've addressed alot of them.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:56.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.