vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238945

Viruseater 24 Jun 2012 21:29

i'm having trouble.

I installed this on my board 4.2 pl 1 and i can see the cp menu on the left, and set all the settings, but in the usergroups, there is no option in the drop down for 'Edit Tournament Permissions'

Thus, even as a super admin, i can't go to any of the php files, and it's not in the navbar either, even though I selected yes to enable that.

bananalive 25 Jun 2012 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by killerbeez (Post 2342580)
Thank you, all of that worked.

Last issues though is the comment box is still oddly placed. Also I'm not sure I want to use a white background for that.

I also allowed guests to view the page.

Edit the class from it.

So find in template tmnt_comment

<div class="postbithead"

Change to

<div

Also add to the style, so the line should like:

<div style="width: 80%; margin: 5px 5px 5px 80px;">

bananalive 25 Jun 2012 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viruseater (Post 2342604)
i'm having trouble.

I installed this on my board 4.2 pl 1 and i can see the cp menu on the left, and set all the settings, but in the usergroups, there is no option in the drop down for 'Edit Tournament Permissions'

Thus, even as a super admin, i can't go to any of the php files, and it's not in the navbar either, even though I selected yes to enable that.

To edit tournament permissions, you go to AdminCP -> Usergroup Permissions

I'm releasing v5.3.2 later today to support the new vBulletin v4.2.0 navigation (navbar) system.

killerbeez 25 Jun 2012 17:52

Fixed it thank you. The only thing left is that + next to the date on the comment.

PcGamer 26 Jun 2012 04:06

1 Attachment(s)
Seems like the "Ladders and "Leagues" go hand in hand. How can I omit the Leagues Block as shown in the attached pic?

So when I create a new Category and select Tournament and Ladders or just Ladders I get the following Leagues block in the attached pic.

I would just like to use the Ladder portion and remove the League Option all together.

I do have Leagues disabled in the control panel, but the League Block still shows.

bananalive 26 Jun 2012 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by killerbeez (Post 2342795)
Fixed it thank you. The only thing left is that + next to the date on the comment.

Find in template tmnt_comment


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Replace with


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


bananalive 26 Jun 2012 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by PcGamer (Post 2342930)
Seems like the "Ladders and "Leagues" go hand in hand. How can I omit the Leagues Block as shown in the attached pic?

So when I create a new Category and select Tournament and Ladders or just Ladders I get the following Leagues block in the attached pic.

I would just like to use the Ladder portion and remove the League Option all together.

I do have Leagues disabled in the control panel, but the League Block still shows.

Okay I'll sort this out in next version (v5.3.3)

killerbeez 26 Jun 2012 22:22

Sexy thanks

MikeBeams 30 Jun 2012 03:14

We just upgraded to vB4.2 and tournaments 5.3.2. After the upgrade all of the links for our Categories are broken (don't navigate anywhere, we click them and they go back to the same page). Do we need to recreate everything or is there a fix for this?

bananalive 30 Jun 2012 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeBeams (Post 2343975)
We just upgraded to vB4.2 and tournaments 5.3.2. After the upgrade all of the links for our Categories are broken (don't navigate anywhere, we click them and they go back to the same page). Do we need to recreate everything or is there a fix for this?

You might do, pending on which version you were upgrading from.

Rebuild categories cache using following link:

http://yoursite.com/forums/competiti...=rebuildcaches

FTG LIQUID CL 30 Jun 2012 16:25

Hey banana,great mod,I only have one problem.I cant get the tab to show up in the navbar.I have it enabled but its not showing.It does show in the quick links but I need it to show in the navbar.I cant seem to figure out why its not working.

bananalive 30 Jun 2012 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTG LIQUID CL (Post 2344057)
Hey banana,great mod,I only have one problem.I cant get the tab to show up in the navbar.I have it enabled but its not showing.It does show in the quick links but I need it to show in the navbar.I cant seem to figure out why its not working.

What vbulletin version are you using?

dsmay 03 Jul 2012 00:44

I have latest version installed on 4.1.10 PL3 and trying to find permission combination to all team captains to add/remove users from their team and any registered user join/delete themselves from team.

Mishima10 03 Jul 2012 01:16

I installed this mod correctly, but it doesn't seem to want to work for me. I run vbuletin 4.2 with the publishing suite.I got everything installed exactly as you instructed, however it doesn't work.

ScreenShoo's: http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...8/problem1.png Tab with the numbers etc suppose to be Competition.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...8/problem2.png. I go to CP> User Group> Admin Permission, but there is no such thing called Tournament Permissions. Any Ideas?

PcGamer 03 Jul 2012 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mishima10 (Post 2344632)
I installed this mod correctly, but it doesn't seem to want to work for me. I run vbuletin 4.2 with the publishing suite.I got everything installed exactly as you instructed, however it doesn't work.

ScreenShoo's: http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...8/problem1.png Tab with the numbers etc suppose to be Competition.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...8/problem2.png. I go to CP> User Group> Admin Permission, but there is no such thing called Tournament Permissions. Any Ideas?

In your vBulletin CP, go to: Settings --> Navigation Manager.

Edit the "#tab_mdu1_245#" and change the name to Competitions or whatever you like and hit save... Then watch the magic happen. :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:37.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.