The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=135492

turkish character problem
by tankaya61
04 Jan 2007 07:55

,ş,ı,,ğ etc. like don't support.
what i do this subject

X-Rated 06 Jan 2007 03:13

I have set Vrewrite up to the forum but because the language is in Turkish some turkish alphabet characters such as " İ, Ğ, Ş " are being changed to different characters such as " Y, T.. etc". I have adjusted the encoding as " ISO-8859-2" in the XML file but it did not solve the problem. Anyway, I want the turkish alphabet characters to change such as =>>> Ş=S, İ=I , =C, Ğ=G, =U, =O" . It will be highly appreciated if you may help me about this problem. Thanx .

?
by Realturktiger
12 Jan 2007 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Rated (Post 1151730)
I have set Vrewrite up to the forum but because the language is in Turkish some turkish alphabet characters such as " İ, Ğ, Ş " are being changed to different characters such as " Y, T.. etc". I have adjusted the encoding as " ISO-8859-2" in the XML file but it did not solve the problem. Anyway, I want the turkish alphabet characters to change such as =>>> Ş=S, İ=I , =C, Ğ=G, =U, =O" . It will be highly appreciated if you may help me about this problem. Thanx .

can you tell me how can i edit characters ş,İ....e.tc..................
i can't find them in xml file ...

ShanGaL 20 Feb 2007 01:46

eeeeeeeeee cvp?

egyptsons 22 Feb 2007 17:46

the same problem on Arabic Language :(
http://www.egyptsons.com/misr
I don't know how I fix it

GoLDeNLaNd 15 May 2007 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShanGaL (Post 1186419)
eeeeeeeeee cvp?

xml kodundaki encode yi 9 yap yle dene bi ?

Try to set encode1 to encode 9 in xml file .