vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=252497

DragonByte Tech 24 Oct 2010 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montecristo (Post 2113748)
Ok, thanks dragon I edit 100.php and replace all varchar(1000) for varchar(250) and works for me.

Thanks....

Suggestion:

One could add a field to place who is the author of this file? Which is not automatic.

You mean set the author yourself and not have it set to whoever is uploading? I suppose I could look into adding something like that. I'll consider it!

- David

Montecristo 25 Oct 2010 01:16

Thanks!!!!!!!

The thing is I upload books, plays theater and other things where I'd like to have a field for the "title" and one for the "authors" beyond who makes the UPLOAD.

NUTNDUN 25 Oct 2010 01:24

I wanted to mention and didn't realize I forgot, sub categories please, we are 5 levels deep on some of our categories. :D

If it already has sub categories just ignore my nonsense LOL

DragonByte Tech 25 Oct 2010 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montecristo (Post 2113771)
Thanks!!!!!!!

The thing is I upload books, plays theater and other things where I'd like to have a field for the "title" and one for the "authors" beyond who makes the UPLOAD.

Ahh, I am planning on adding a feature that will allow you to create your own input items in a future version. That will do what you are looking for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NUTNDUN (Post 2113774)
I wanted to mention and didn't realize I forgot, sub categories please, we are 5 levels deep on some of our categories. :D

If it already has sub categories just ignore my nonsense LOL

Sub-categories is not in right now but tons of people have been requesting them so I will have them in soon enough!

- David

NUTNDUN 25 Oct 2010 02:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2113781)
Sub-categories is not in right now but tons of people have been requesting them so I will have them in soon enough!

- David


Excellent :D

Montecristo 25 Oct 2010 02:52

Report a new bug. ;)

File Information
Autor Actors
Last Updated M jS, Y
Category Obras de teatro - Autor Argentino
Total Downloads 0

View de date... M jS, Y

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/


:confused:

Taurus1 25 Oct 2010 04:05

Getting a database error when importing the product:

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.8:

Invalid SQL:

DELETE FROM vbphrasetype
WHERRE fieldname = 'dbtech_downloads';

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERRE fieldname = 'dbtech_downloads'' at line 2
Error Number : 1064
Request Date : Monday, October 25th 2010 @ 03:02:46 AM
Error Date : Monday, October 25th 2010 @ 03:02:47 AM
Script :
Referrer :
IP Address :
Username : TheBull
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.1.51-log

DragonByte Tech 25 Oct 2010 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus1 (Post 2113816)
Getting a database error when importing the product:

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.8:

Invalid SQL:

DELETE FROM vbphrasetype
WHERRE fieldname = 'dbtech_downloads';

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERRE fieldname = 'dbtech_downloads'' at line 2
Error Number : 1064
Request Date : Monday, October 25th 2010 @ 03:02:46 AM
Error Date : Monday, October 25th 2010 @ 03:02:47 AM
Script :
Referrer :
IP Address :
Username : TheBull
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.1.51-log

Woops, small typo from the last update. Please redownload the files and reinstall :)

- David

DragonByte Tech 25 Oct 2010 16:00

Updated:
DownloadsII importer should be fine to use now :)

To upgrade -> Just reupload the files.

To import -> Go to your AdminCP and then to Import Utility under the Downloads category.

- David

Taurus1 25 Oct 2010 16:12

Thanks David worked fine now. Can you please give me an example of what the downloads path should look like in the settings. Does not matter what I input there, I keep getting
Quote:

You did not enter a valid value for this setting.
error.

Thanks.

DragonByte Tech 25 Oct 2010 16:14

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus1 (Post 2113983)
Thanks David worked fine now. Can you please give me an example of what the downloads path should look like in the settings. Does not matter what I input there, I keep getting error.

Thanks.

Upload the following file and run it. That should give you an idea of what your path will look like. Also, make sure the folder you are referencing actually exists.

- David

Taurus1 25 Oct 2010 16:32

OK, thank you. Got that now.

I set up some categories with permissions, but don't have a downloads tab in my navbar though.

EDIT: Sorry missed post #20 here. Got it working now. And thanks for another fantastic mod. Looking at the pro version now.

DragonByte Tech 25 Oct 2010 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus1 (Post 2113990)
OK, thank you. Got that now.

I set up some categories with permissions, but don't have a downloads tab in my navbar though.

Make sure your usergroup is included in the global module.

- David

Taurus1 25 Oct 2010 17:01

Yeah, I edited my post. Got it. Thanks.

One more question. Sorry.

Does it support image links? I tried to add an image with a link, but it won't display.

DragonByte Tech 25 Oct 2010 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus1 (Post 2114002)
Yeah, I edited my post. Got it. Thanks.

One more question. Sorry.

Does it support image links? I tried to add an image with a link, but it won't display.

That's not supported at the moment no :)

- David


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:53.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2020, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.