vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91816

Red 2 Black
by RMS-Chef
08 Jul 2005 06:28

6 Attachment(s)
I created a button set for a forum I frequent and they ended up not using it. Therfore, I created this style around it.
PSD's & Font included.

Matching ACP Style here.
v3.5 Version Here

jugo 08 Jul 2005 12:50

Very nice. I was looking for this for a site a friend has. i will tell him to come and get it.

w00t.

BioVader 19 Jul 2005 02:53

Yep Very nice.. Thx..

Sleepyk 20 Jul 2005 00:50

good stuff man this is just like a style i had for my old phpbb2 forum and couldnt find another like it, now i have
good work

biagrin 20 Jul 2005 21:56

this is brilliant mate - it will complement my current style very well. a very grateful thank you to you my friend :)

majid 26 Jul 2005 16:08

I need some help in installing the style. I need to know where to upload style folders? I couldn't find vBulletin_3_Red2Black folder in"/cpstyles/". Do I need to create a one?

mholtum 26 Jul 2005 16:59

Missing "PAINTSTROKENORMAL" font. Might you please includew this?

/me installs Great work

RMS-Chef 27 Jul 2005 02:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by mholtum
Missing "PAINTSTROKENORMAL" font. Might you please includew this?

* mholtum installs Great work

Added in PAINTST_.zip
Sorry I missed it in the main ZIP.

RMS-Chef 27 Jul 2005 02:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by majid
I need some help in installing the style. I need to know where to upload style folders? I couldn't find vBulletin_3_Red2Black folder in"/cpstyles/". Do I need to create a one?

OOops. I think I accidentally overwrote the readme with the one for the ACP.
You should upload the folder "red2black" into your forum root.
Will update the ZIP shortly.
And thanks everyone for the feedback.

EDIT:
ZIP updated with proper ReadMe.htm

majid 27 Jul 2005 06:04

RMS-Chef Mate,

Thanks for your help but I managed to solve the problem. I don't think It was any of your bad, It's was just me I didn't read help.html cearfully.

darcon 30 Jul 2005 03:49

looks awesome, thx alot

doggy1 16 Aug 2005 21:23

Just wondering!

The red 2 black style was made for the 3.07 version of vbulletin.

Would it be okay to upload on version 3.08????????

I love the style and want to use it!

Thank you.

smacklan 16 Aug 2005 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by doggy1
Just wondering!

The red 2 black style was made for the 3.07 version of vbulletin.

Would it be okay to upload on version 3.08????????

I love the style and want to use it!

Thank you.

I'd say you'll be fine to use it on 3.0.8...just choose the "Ignore Version" option when you upload the style.

doggy1 16 Aug 2005 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by smacklan
I'd say you'll be fine to use it on 3.0.8...just choose the "Ignore Version" option when you upload the style.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

King Kovifor 17 Aug 2005 00:12

Very Nice skin. Can't use it but it's really nice.


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.12
Copyright © 2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.