The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=201283

a9eel 03 Jul 2009 18:25

thxn

does have any big lode

contemptx 04 Jul 2009 10:58

Ok Strange Error:

On all of my forums, Cyb - Chatbox usually works perfectly fine,
However this time I have a very strange issue, and I cant see why its happening,

When I install: Cyb- Chatbox OR Cyb - Advanced Forum Statistics

I cannot navigate to users profiles OR second pages of forums or threads?

I have disabled all other plugins and the same thing happens,
Im running 3.8.3, recently upgraded from 3.7.2
Ive tried using the default theme, create a new theme etc..

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

RedSpiral 09 Jul 2009 09:34

Help :D

Everytime a users uses a BB code for a link or text colour it works fine when u post it but after someone posts after u the BB codes break and appears like:
Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

love. 09 Jul 2009 14:21

Nice thank u

willy888 11 Jul 2009 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedSpiral (Post 1845650)

Everytime a users uses a BB code for a link or text colour it works fine when u post it but after someone posts after u the BB codes break and appears like:

SAME problem

applebeef 12 Jul 2009 04:14

Hi is there any update of perhaps having a "Who's Chatting?" function on the forum home?

It's the one thing that would make this mod legendary!

willy888 12 Jul 2009 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedSpiral (Post 1845650)

disable if you have the Advanced BBCode Permissions mod

hbalagh1 14 Jul 2009 00:17

i have a mobile style on my forums and wanted to know how i can exclude this from showing up on it

fiveflat 14 Jul 2009 02:21

I got this chatbox installed and working on my system, but there's one problem. I don't want it on my forums pages. I only want it showing on the front page of my vbadvanced cmps. Once I place it on my vbadvanced page, it doesn't work. I had the "loading" error mentioned somewhere. I added the [bburl] stuff as mention, and the "loading" went away, but if I try to post is sits there and hangs at "posting message" only on the cmps page. It works fine on the forums.

I have two sites. One site, it's working perfectly, so I know I set it up properly. The other website it doesn't work in vbadvanced. Both sites are hosted by the same host....

KaitenV 14 Jul 2009 08:06

I like how easy it was to install, to think I've been puttin it off. Oh and it's more dynamic and looks cleaner than expected. Good job!

exportforce 15 Jul 2009 12:51

Hi,

I love your addons a lot!
Would it be possible to add a function, that in the chatbox certain usergroups can NOT take special colors ?

I like to have it this way (as I already do)
Admins have red
Mods have green
SuperMods have Yellow

No other usergroup is allowed to take one of the signalcolors.
Can you somehow integrate this ?

Also I'd like to ask, if you could "check" if VBSeo is running and then to use the VBSeo Rewriterules for the names ?

thx and keep up the work!

Mod Colors
by Warion
15 Jul 2009 23:45

I was wondering if it is possible to change the colors for this mod. Change the standard colors is what I want to do.

Evans Performan 16 Jul 2009 02:34

i did a search and could find anything. i was the disable the img code in the chatbox. is there a way to do that? i would also like to disable the youtube code. people putting that stuff up just ruins the chatbox usage.

Kimberley 16 Jul 2009 09:45

I have it blank so it appears on all pages, however I don't want it when you look at PMs etc as people are going to type in the chatbox by accident and it might be a bit embarassing :S

Can anyone help me remove it from this but leave it on all other forums please

colochris 16 Jul 2009 19:32

Is there a way to change the time from what seems like military time to a different time? Like 5:30 or something

Calisto 16 Jul 2009 21:31

I having problems with the time in the chatbox.
I tried everithing but it still shows up as 16-07, 23:%i
The date and the hour is correct but the minutes don't show up.
Can you help me?

Valter 16 Jul 2009 21:53

I really don't know.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.date.php

exportforce 17 Jul 2009 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by exportforce (Post 1849164)
Hi,

I love your addons a lot!
Would it be possible to add a function, that in the chatbox certain usergroups can NOT take special colors ?

I like to have it this way (as I already do)
Admins have red
Mods have green
SuperMods have Yellow

No other usergroup is allowed to take one of the signalcolors.
Can you somehow integrate this ?

Also I'd like to ask, if you could "check" if VBSeo is running and then to use the VBSeo Rewriterules for the names ?

thx and keep up the work!

Quoting myself ^^

Valter 17 Jul 2009 17:57

Feature requests are taken into consideration when new version is to be released. I must not answer every single question about this...

dre 17 Jul 2009 18:24

Great addon! How do i change where it displays? I have a side bar and i want it to be 100% with ABOVE my side bar

stevetank 19 Jul 2009 00:07

Wonderful job,

Thanks very much.

Tilly 19 Jul 2009 15:45

Great job Cyb, keep it up

madwolf 19 Jul 2009 18:25

very good work,is it posible to put a sound when a new message is posted?

GeorgiaOutdoors 19 Jul 2009 18:27

how do i make this visible to guests?

TheInsaneManiac 19 Jul 2009 23:35

How could I make it so the shoutbox itself allows me to view the information that the archive does, like IP, banning, profile, ect.

Edit: It would seem some admins like to have fun. They have copied the link of the ban and pasted it into their url address bar and edited it to other administrator users and banned them. It's really annoying because it doesn't show them banned.

|Jordan| 20 Jul 2009 04:44

1 Attachment(s)
Whenever a new chat is made with a custom color, all previous chats lose their color and display the bbcode tag instead.

Any idea why this is happening?

I tried rebuilding the post cache and it didnt fix it.

urstorm.com 21 Jul 2009 16:20

this mod killing the server , i try it dor a 5 days and my all server acting to down . i stoop it , all back normal ....
any same case ?!
any fixing ?

|Jordan| 21 Jul 2009 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by urstorm.com (Post 1852934)
this mod killing the server , i try it dor a 5 days and my all server acting to down . i stoop it , all back normal ....
any same case ?!
any fixing ?

It said so in the first few posts ... this mod kills servers if you have a few hundred people online at the same time.

urstorm.com 21 Jul 2009 18:22

oh . its make my server slow . and i have only 70users , and about12 who can see the chat box .
i thing its make server slow , cuz always (updating)
or its wrong only with me ?
any tip JORDAN

urstorm.com 21 Jul 2009 18:23

TO INFORM U ., my vps 1gbram

|Jordan| 22 Jul 2009 05:20

It also depends if your on a dedicated server or shared with many other sites. On a shared server your sites performance is directly affected by other sites that are on the server and how much system resources they use. Looks like your site just using a tiny bit more is throwing the performance off.

colochris 22 Jul 2009 13:43

If I delete some of the chatbox entires, does it delete them from everyones view or just mine as the admin? Also if it holds 100 messages at default or whatever number it is, does that mean it will be full and not work, or does it drop the last post and cylces?

I am just trying to grow my forums and wonder if this mod is not good for a bunch of users at one time?

Valter 22 Jul 2009 14:47

Deleted messages are deleted for everyone.

You can not limit by number of messages, but time period.
Messages older than X hours are automatically deleted.

|Jordan| 22 Jul 2009 16:10

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by |Jordan| (Post 1851991)
Whenever a new chat is made with a custom color, all previous chats lose their color and display the bbcode tag instead.

Any idea why this is happening?

I tried rebuilding the post cache and it didnt fix it.

Cyber, any idea why this is happening?

colochris 23 Jul 2009 01:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybernetec (Post 1853542)
Deleted messages are deleted for everyone.

You can not limit by number of messages, but time period.
Messages older than X hours are automatically deleted.

Thanks so much. You are the greatest thing to happen to forums.

Valter 23 Jul 2009 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Jordan| (Post 1853590)
Cyber, any idea why this is happening?

Some users reported that this happens with some "advanced bb code" hack installed.

TAIFUN_T 23 Jul 2009 09:13

Cybernetec,
Good day!

Bag on pages: http://xxxxxxxx/misc.php?do=cchatbox and http://xxxxxxxx/misc.php?do=ccarc
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2009/07/22.jpg

or

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2009/07/23.jpg

===
Without ChatBox
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2009/07/24.jpg

Bulldog Stang 23 Jul 2009 11:09

Here is an error that I am getting ... I am receiving this via email from vBulletin (site) ....

What I have figured out is that it is the Smiley Box that is built into the Chatbox ... I disabled the Smileys and have not received an error from vBulletin.

Database error in vBulletin :

mysql_connect() [<a
href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) /home/stangsgo/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 311

MySQL Error :
Error Number :
Request Date : Sunday, July 5th 2009 @ 08:56:50 PM
Error Date : Sunday, July 5th 2009 @ 08:56:50 PM
Script : http://www.stangsgonewild.com/forums...ow=ccbmessages
Referrer : http://www.stangsgonewild.com/forums/index.php
IP Address : 166.128.110.24
Username :
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version :

TAIFUN_T 23 Jul 2009 12:31

Bulldog Stang, very weak server

|Jordan| 23 Jul 2009 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybernetec (Post 1854013)
Some users reported that this happens with some "advanced bb code" hack installed.

Ah thanks. I have that hack installed. I'll try removing.

Update: It fixed it! <3 Cyb

Bulldog Stang 23 Jul 2009 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAIFUN_T (Post 1854107)
Bulldog Stang, very weak server

250 Gig UNIX Dedicated Server only Running two vBulletin Sites, with unlimited bandwith. I think not.

Sulley007 23 Jul 2009 21:01

Is there a way for this mod to have an audible alert when an IM is entered.

|Jordan| 23 Jul 2009 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulldog Stang (Post 1854316)
250 Gig UNIX Dedicated Server only Running two vBulletin Sites, with unlimited bandwith. I think not.

What's the CPU and how much memory does it have? Just because the hard drive is big and you have unlimited bandwidth doesnt mean your site will run fast. Is it a server level processor? or desktop level?

hacks4dto 25 Jul 2009 14:42

First of all, thx for this great hack.
Is it possible to show the "Chatbox Full"-Content on a new vBadvanced page?
I use it as a module now, but it does not show the same content like online users.
I have 3 Pages (portal, forum & chat) with the same Ads in the left collum and the content in the center collum, so I don't want to link to misc.php because my ads are not shown.
I need something like index.php?pageid=chat and this should show the same content as misc.php?do=cchat.
I did a workaround with an iframe for now but I don't like this solution.

bojomojo 26 Jul 2009 20:37

How can I restrict access of bots to the chatbox to avoid extra load and also to maintain keyword density

thanks

Reycer 27 Jul 2009 22:19

any way to make the "Refreshing Messages" flasher disapear. It's really annoying and making my forum jump up and down when it refreshes.

Otherwise the shoutbox is GREAT!

ricardoNJ 28 Jul 2009 17:58

There's no sounds when sombody respond in chatbox?

hbalagh1 29 Jul 2009 06:56

anyone know if it's possible to have a shout made by a bot user automatically made every so many shouts...

Reycer 29 Jul 2009 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdelcour (Post 1856774)
any way to make the "Refreshing Messages" flasher disapear. It's really annoying and making my forum jump up and down when it refreshes.

Otherwise the shoutbox is GREAT!

.......anyone? I really don't want to have to uninstall this one, but I might have to as it makes the whole forum jump up and down when it refreshes.

JoyceBabu 29 Jul 2009 15:09

Is it possible to allow Guests to post?

jkeasy 29 Jul 2009 20:29

I am having a problem, all of the sudden today I have had 15 to 20 of these that stay on the site for the same time and then disappear:

Guest Viewing ChatBox Archive
ChatBox Archive 174.129.193.77
28 Minutes Ago Guest Viewing ChatBox Archive
ChatBox Archive 66.249.71.154
ChatBox Archive 67.60.199.226
ChatBox Archive 71.42.141.231

As you can see they are from different IP's and seem valid. Is there a common solve for this?

Keesa 30 Jul 2009 05:11

This is amazing. We are using it for our staff meetings.

Thank you.

auto-refresh is not working. /ponder

Wifey 30 Jul 2009 18:57

Is there a reason my mods can't prune? I have it set so usergroups 5,6,7 can mod it but my mods can't see the prune all option.

Reycer 31 Jul 2009 00:51

another question, how can I make it so that when images are insterted here via BB Code, they are automatically re-sized.

Xencored 02 Aug 2009 13:28

any idea why i get "Invalid Action Specified" on this mod and your newposts mod
on vbgallery mate? :confused:

Thanks

matthewhotdude 02 Aug 2009 14:10

All my messages dissapeared on the box and the archive :S

http://www.chattaboxforums.com

Reycer 02 Aug 2009 14:40

is this mod no longer being supported????

Valter 02 Aug 2009 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifey (Post 1858657)
Is there a reason my mods can't prune? I have it set so usergroups 5,6,7 can mod it but my mods can't see the prune all option.

"Delete All Messages" option is available to Admins only.
Quote:

Originally Posted by mdelcour (Post 1858803)
another question, how can I make it so that when images are insterted here via BB Code, they are automatically re-sized.

There is no easy way to do this.
Quote:

Originally Posted by matthewhotdude (Post 1860099)
All my messages dissapeared on the box and the archive :S

http://www.chattaboxforums.com

Messages may be deleted manually by your Mods, or they expired (check "auto-prune" setting in product options).

matthewhotdude 06 Aug 2009 12:32

I set the chat box so it appears on every page. I totally forgot how I did this. So how do I set it to just appear of the my forum page?

M3xital 07 Aug 2009 20:24

This is a great hack, have it installed on my board and working fine.
Just one small issue, in vBadvanced if i click on name of user it takes to an error page:

Not Found

The requested URL /member.php was not found on this server.

the link is pointing here:

instead of here:

any ideas on how to fix this?

thanks

Dr. Bantham 08 Aug 2009 13:47

After a long period of perfect performance, ChatBox will no longer remove the "Message..." text when clicking within the input box. This occurred when I tested on multiple machines and browser platforms. This problem exists on the full page version as well. Any ideas?

J105C 08 Aug 2009 16:24

This hack is AWESOME, but can you please include an option to remove ":: Refreshing Messages" every time new messages are listed. It gets VERY repetitive lol.

Thank you!

Dr. Bantham 09 Aug 2009 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Bantham (Post 1863514)
After a long period of perfect performance, ChatBox will no longer remove the "Message..." text when clicking within the input box. This occurred when I tested on multiple machines and browser platforms. This problem exists on the full page version as well. Any ideas?

I deleted the snippet of code which creates this message as a temporary fix, but consequentially the prompt is no longer displayed. Many members are confused as to how post a chat message and this text directed them accordingly. Any ideas?

Dr. Bantham 09 Aug 2009 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Bantham (Post 1863995)
I deleted the snippet of code which creates this message as a temporary fix, but consequentially the prompt is no longer displayed. Many members are confused as to how post a chat message and this text directed them accordingly. Any ideas?

This appears to be the result of a conflict created by the latest version of Keyboard Navigator. I created a corresponding post there.

Breakpoint 09 Aug 2009 15:34

How can we make this Chatbox run smoother, it seems to take a lot of server CPU power.

Monetise chatbox?
by mp3u
12 Aug 2009 11:21

Using this on my forum now and it is going down very well, thank you for the hard work. I'm installing a few of your mods at the moment - all very handy.

1) My only complaint about the chatbox is that when the box refreshes it bounces down to the last post, this makes reading previous posts very difficult, can this be fixed?

2) Is it possible to monetise this chatbox? Given that say 30 people could be chatting at a given time and it is refreshing every 10 seconds it would be very cool for this to have a banner tied in that could be plugged into AdSense... don't you think?

Thanks again for all the work!

Xencored 12 Aug 2009 16:57

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mdelcour (Post 1860109)
is this mod no longer being supported????

Lol chill out bro

Quote:

Originally Posted by animemike (Post 1860082)
any idea why i get "Invalid Action Specified" on this mod and your newposts mod
on vbgallery mate? :confused:

Thanks

Cyb mate any info on why i am getting this
Cheers
Attachment 103176

Barteh 12 Aug 2009 22:47

Quote:

And is there a clean way to remove the 'delete all messages' option without affecting the other modding capabilities? That's located a bit too conveniently in the pulldown menu for a function that powerful :)
Posted this in the 3.7 thread, before I noticed a 3.8 one :)

Anyway, figured it out and also modified the chatbox to hide the archive from unregistered guests.
Reason for the latter being that people seem to be using it as if it were IRC, and occasionally say things they probably don't want to show up on google.

Remove moderator 'delete all posts' button
Removing the following code in the cyb_chatbox template:

Add conditional to block unregistered and other usergroups from chatbox archive
Find the following code in the cyb_chatbox template:

Replace with:

Replace 1/10/100 with your preferred usergroup numbers (for example unregistered, coppa, awaiting email moderation and banned).

Quote:

One minor issue though: the chatbox doesn't register unread messages properly for some reason. I've posted my first message about 90 mins ago, posted about 50 more since and it still shows that first message as the 'first unread' one... I don't see any related cron jobs in the 'scheduled task manager' though so I'm wondering how this particular field is updated?
This issue's still there though. I reckon it has something to do with session length, but I'm not sure.

And I also found out that so called 'censored words' are properly processed on all cyb chatbox pages, but the 'replacement variables' are only applied at the chatbox archive. We use replacement variables on our board as a more creative way of censoring certain offensive words (replacing them with the exact opposite being my favourite), and for some reason these aren't processed on the 'forumhome' mini chatbox - showing them in full glory instead.

Barteh 12 Aug 2009 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by mp3u (Post 1865714)
1) My only complaint about the chatbox is that when the box refreshes it bounces down to the last post, this makes reading previous posts very difficult, can this be fixed?

It's designed that way, if you want to scroll further down you should use the chatbox archive :)
Alternatively, go to your admin CP -> vB options -> Cyb - chatbox, and change the following two values: "Messages to show in ChatBox/ChatBox Full" and "Message listing area height (ChatBox Full)" to something higher.

"ChatBox Full" on navbar
by bmckinley
13 Aug 2009 13:00

I have had several members tell me they thought the link on the navbar that reads "Chatbox Full" indicates the chat room is full of people and no more may enter (they are emphasizing the "Full"). How do we change the navbar item to just read "ChatBox" or "ChatBox Open"?

Barteh 13 Aug 2009 13:31

admin CP -> languages and phrases -> search in phrases -> chatbox full -> the right phrase should be in the search results. Replace with "click me", "turnip" or whichever other term you prefer.

private chat?
by wmlvb
13 Aug 2009 20:48

Is there still no way to have private chat with this chatbox?

Turkish language file
by matrixc0d3
14 Aug 2009 01:49

1 Attachment(s)
this is the turkish language file for this mod ;)

TheInsaneManiac 14 Aug 2009 02:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheInsaneManiac (Post 1851879)
How could I make it so the shoutbox itself allows me to view the information that the archive does, like IP, banning, profile, ect.

Edit: It would seem some admins like to have fun. They have copied the link of the ban and pasted it into their url address bar and edited it to other administrator users and banned them. It's really annoying because it doesn't show them banned.

This is getting to be a real problem!

colochris 14 Aug 2009 02:36

Could someone help me figure out how to make the chat box open as a vbulletin page by itself?

GSeybold 14 Aug 2009 02:40

Hey Cyb or anyone,
I have a quick question. I've been using this mod for months now but can't seem to figure out how to get rid of spiders accessing it when I have it to guest view. Several hundred at a time. This isn't a DDOS attack of some sort is it? I ask because I've noticed that my bandwidth is excessive over the past few months.

Thanks

Xencored 14 Aug 2009 03:44

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GSeybold (Post 1866885)
Hey Cyb or anyone,
I have a quick question. I've been using this mod for months now but can't seem to figure out how to get rid of spiders accessing it when I have it to guest view. Several hundred at a time. This isn't a DDOS attack of some sort is it? I ask because I've noticed that my bandwidth is excessive over the past few months.

Thanks

Yea i get this not hunderds as my site is small but like 10-30 looking in the Archive

Attachment 103218

matrixc0d3 14 Aug 2009 14:38

install the 3.7 version it works :up:

Barteh 14 Aug 2009 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmlvb (Post 1866700)
Is there still no way to have private chat with this chatbox?

You can configure which usergroups have full, readonly and no access in the cyb - chatbox options... "Usergroups NOT able to view Shoutbox (comma separated ID list)" - just add everyone else.

As for the search engine spiders, not a clue why they flock to the archive but there's a hack to block their access in my previous post from a couple of days ago.

seandavidson 16 Aug 2009 16:58

Is there a way to remove the chat box from certain styles? I have a mobile style that I don't want the chatbox to show on.

rdklein 16 Aug 2009 17:27

Problem: on firefox only "loading..." ist shown instead of the messages,
tested with version 2.0.0.20

IE seems to work. What is the problem ?

DannyC55 18 Aug 2009 16:00

Hey!

Is there a way for me to change <phrase name="cybcb_chatbox_note"><![CDATA[Ask your questions in the forums. The ChatBox is for small talk.]]></phrase> to show a paypal donate button [with form]?

When you do it in the vb template, it uses the form method post. But so does the shoutbox... So it doesn't link off, it just posts the message in the box.

SecTa 18 Aug 2009 19:44

High quality product - many thanks, Cyb!:up:

robhole 18 Aug 2009 22:18

I had that problem using vBa and not loading... I managed to fix the issue with it just sitting as loading by adding "$vboptions[bburl]/" before "misc.php" which seemed to resolve that however when you click on the username it does not follow the correct path... I tried adding "$vboptions[bburl]/" before all the member.php I could find in the templates but that made no difference... any suggestions? it should be going to .net/forum/member.php?u=... but it goes to .net/member.php?u= ... any suggestions? Its fine on the main forum page, just on the index of vBa it gives me that issue.

masterross 22 Aug 2009 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by HG-ILUSION (Post 1796725)
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8282/datep.jpg

Can you help me?

The format is: %d-%m %H:%I

vB 3.8.2

Big thanks!

ps2wiz 28 Aug 2009 02:19

Does anyone have a bigger list of font colors that I can use?

Thanks

Bibbo 28 Aug 2009 03:36

Nevermind. I figured it out!

[email protected] 28 Aug 2009 21:34

Thanks - Installed

MissKalunji 29 Aug 2009 01:46

is there a way to limit the amount of characters? i want less then 255

NEVERMIND

Found it

mgurain 30 Aug 2009 17:07

Hi everybody,

Is there a way to add sound effect on posting like MSN messenger ?

Thanks,,

Barteh 30 Aug 2009 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by YantieDan (Post 1869836)
Hey!

Is there a way for me to change <phrase name="cybcb_chatbox_note"><![CDATA[Ask your questions in the forums. The ChatBox is for small talk.]]></phrase> to show a paypal donate button [with form]?

When you do it in the vb template, it uses the form method post. But so does the shoutbox... So it doesn't link off, it just posts the message in the box.

You could modify the cyb_chatbox template, add the url there. Find:

Replace with:

kmohamed 30 Aug 2009 19:27

great mod
one small feature >>> we need a sound to indicate any new messages

thank u installed

Needing module
by HappyFeet
30 Aug 2009 22:01

Hi, I'm using vBadvanced and have a question.

I use ChatBox with the Full feature, (on a separate page from the forums) and have been asked by my members to add a module beside my forum page to show who is chatting. Just like the active chatters below the ChatBox. That way they can see friends in there without having to actually go there and wait to see who shows up.

Is it possible to create a template module to do this?

Many thanks in advance...

boris163 04 Sep 2009 23:06

Quote:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing or mismatched.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
????????

Baigo 05 Sep 2009 19:17

I think the ChatBox has a bug. If you have it on and you browse the forum on IE, you will find out the forums are not shown. This is the error:
HTML Parsing Error: Unable to modify the parent container element before the child element is closed (KB927917)

Ice-Maiden 10 Sep 2009 00:06

Installed and working like a dream on all pages of my site, one of the easiet mods to install!
Thankyou! :)

Chris Sotier 13 Sep 2009 20:49

How do you change from military time to standard 12 hours?

grafbyte 14 Sep 2009 13:09

1 Attachment(s)
Hello

thx for dis mod :)

im have 2 problems :)

no color palette

and im need ander color in the chat box ? :)

vb 3.8.4

can you hepl me ? :)

images link

MissKalunji 15 Sep 2009 01:39

I notice some characters that are icons doesn't work for example

<> <--- how can i fix that?

Reycer 15 Sep 2009 02:27

wow updated it, and got all kinds of errors, gonna have to look at another shout box :(