vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122944

Abe1 18 Sep 2006 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaviJean
You may want to change;


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

to


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

in the plugin file ;)

I made a small fix so I changed the version 5.11. No major info about the release though. It was done just after i released 5.1.

Trouble with Post Tx installation
by Jcee
19 Sep 2006 13:47

1 Attachment(s)
I have installed Post Tx...

Not sure what I did wrong.
Will re-do it but thought I'd ask you in the meantime.

After installation my POSTS are entered twice or so it seems.

Once I click on a post as user or admin I see two entries.

Attaching a screen shot. (even switching off Pst Tx did not help?)


I just reverted my template settings one by one.. only when I reverted the postbit template, was the issue resolved.????
any advise? help?

Abe1 19 Sep 2006 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcee
I have installed Post Tx...

Not sure what I did wrong.
Will re-do it but thought I'd ask you in the meantime.

After installation my POSTS are entered twice or so it seems.

Once I click on a post as user or admin I see two entries.

Attaching a screen shot. (even switching off Pst Tx did not help?)


I just reverted my template settings one by one.. only when I reverted the postbit template, was the issue resolved.????
any advise? help?

Are you sure you did the template edits right?

I will try again...
by Jcee
19 Sep 2006 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe1
Are you sure you did the template edits right?

It seems like a template issue right?

Abe1 19 Sep 2006 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcee
It seems like a template issue right?

Yes.

Jcee 19 Sep 2006 14:22

Example of 1st postbit replacement / edit:
(is this done correctly?)



Quote:

<div>
$vbphrase[posts]: $post[posts]
<!-- Start Post Thank You Hack -->

<if condition="$post[userid]">

<br />

$vbphrase[post_thanks_thanks]: $post[post_thanks_user_amount]

<br />

<if condition="$post[post_thanks_thanked_times_on] == 1">

$vbphrase[post_thanks_time_post]

<else />

<if condition="$post[post_thanks_thanked_posts_on] == 1">

<phrase 1="$post[post_thanks_thanked_times]">$vbphrase[post_thanks_times_post]</phrase>

<else />

<phrase 1="$post[post_thanks_thanked_times]" 2="$post[post_thanks_thanked_posts]">$vbphrase[post_thanks_times_posts]</phrase>

</if>

</if>

</if>

<!-- End Post Thank You Hack -->



Darat 19 Sep 2006 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe1
Version 5.1 (09/14/06):
  • Re-did the search for thanked posts.

Does this mean searches on larger boards will be faster?

Jcee 19 Sep 2006 15:37

Now it works!!!

Seems an issue copying txt from Simple Text Mac OSX.

BTW. Can you please give a short description of why the template edits are required...

Abe1 19 Sep 2006 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darat
Does this mean searches on larger boards will be faster?

It may. I didn't run many tests.

Abe1 19 Sep 2006 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jcee
Now it works!!!

Seems an issue copying txt from Simple Text Mac OSX.

BTW. Can you please give a short description of why the template edits are required...

So you can see the thanks info.

Some are just searches.

iran.gs 20 Sep 2006 02:50

installed but i could not find the those codes in nav bar but it works fine :D

Abe1 20 Sep 2006 03:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by iran.gs
installed but i could not find the those codes in nav bar but it works fine :D

In the search drop down.

oz_moses 20 Sep 2006 06:26

would it be possible to have a page in the usercp like the Reputation page where you can see who has given you thanks for which post and when?

Cheers,
Moses.

Abe1 20 Sep 2006 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz_moses
would it be possible to have a page in the usercp like the Reputation page where you can see who has given you thanks for which post and when?

Cheers,
Moses.

I'll look into it.

Aylwin 20 Sep 2006 12:44

Feature request: email notification. I think it would be nice to receive an email notification when someone thanks you. This would work the same way as the normal thread email notifications.

With my limited skills though, this sounds complicated to do. Any chance on including this in a future release?


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:44.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.