vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=272556

Any news for Calorie?
by Christos Teriakis
22 Oct 2011 19:55

Does anybody has any news about Calorie? I've bought 2 mods from her, but I'm not talking for them. As I seen she is not appearing as Administrator any more here, and that's strange as the usal is someone to announce it. I also noticed that she has to be online since April.

Chris

kall 22 Oct 2011 20:47

When was she Admin here?

TheLastSuperman 22 Oct 2011 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by kall (Post 2260257)
When was she Admin here?

When Lynne came on board right after Marco left Kall... I'm not 100% sure ChrisTERiS although if she's not showing as a admin I'm sure there's a good explanation i.e. personal matters or other respectively ;).

Christos Teriakis 22 Oct 2011 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLastSuperman (Post 2260266)
When Lynne came on board right after Marco left Kall... I'm not 100% sure ChrisTERiS although if she's not showing as a admin I'm sure there's a good explanation i.e. personal matters or other respectively ;).

Just to be good, is ok for me. I'm getting a bad feeling when someone suddently disappears, even if I don't know in person.

Thank you
Chris

Lynne 23 Oct 2011 03:33

She said she no longer has time to be an Administrator here. I have no idea what she has done regarding her sites/mods.