vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=237502

khalled 12 Mar 2010 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo Brazil (Post 2002329)
Khalled,

Updated this one just for you. Now you'll have the option to have your adsense to be showed just like this:

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2010/03/56.jpg

Dear Leo Brazil
very very thanks for your help your are very marvelous man

khalled 12 Mar 2010 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo Brazil (Post 2002329)
Khalled,

Updated this one just for you. Now you'll have the option to have your adsense to be showed just like this:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/attac...4&d=1268425889

Dear Leo Brazil
very very thanks for your help your are very marvelous man

javivi0 13 Mar 2010 01:14

thankssssss work fine !!!!!!!

khalled 15 Mar 2010 21:38

Dear Leo Brazil
i use your code after the following in search_resultlist to add the block at the end of search result

- after the following add the adsense code

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

but where i can add it to appear in the beginning of search result

Bürger_von_Rado 16 Mar 2010 18:26

Thanks, worked and installed/modified.

Leo Brazil 22 Mar 2010 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by khalled (Post 2004276)
Dear Leo Brazil
i use your code after the following in search_resultlist to add the block at the end of search result

- after the following add the adsense code

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

but where i can add it to appear in the beginning of search result

Sorry Khalled, I've been too busy.

If you want it to appear on top of the search list, add the code right after:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

If you like the way it shows at the end on search results, it'll be the same like I'm telling but it's going to show up at the beginning.

Try it and let people know here if it works.

khalled 23 Mar 2010 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo Brazil (Post 2008090)
Sorry Khalled, I've been too busy.

If you want it to appear on top of the search list, add the code right after:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

If you like the way it shows at the end on search results, it'll be the same like I'm telling but it's going to show up at the beginning.

Try it and let people know here if it works.

very thanks Leo Brazil for your help you are very professional programmer

it's work good

Winter Sonata 24 Apr 2010 08:45

Installed, Thanks

medicalforums 14 Jun 2010 22:48

Is there anyway I can use this modification on my 3.8 VB?

asus78 23 Aug 2010 01:07

it would be awesome to put adsense within cms articles or blog post. Is that possible at all?

thanks

VAG 09 Sep 2010 09:03

I guess so.

You could edit the template to add this as it doesn't currently have an ad location.

Try looking through the 'vbcms_content_article_page' template.

Only don't know where to insert the code.

onehost 13 Sep 2010 06:00

I tried this on my forum as an inpost ad...

It looked horrible...It looked some spammy ad, did not match nothing.

let me know when you come up with something like this:

DEMO: Look at this if you want to see how an AD really matches....

http://www.patientenfragen.net/en/vo...ome-t1810.html

lubbie 14 Sep 2010 15:43

onehost
Warnung: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for [path]/vbet_guestcache/en/_showthread_php_t_181012.zip in [path]/includes/vbenterprisetranslator_functions_guestcache.php (Zeile 53)
Oo
Von daher.Ich finds auch ehrlich gesagt nicht ok sowas zu schreiben und dann noch auf seinen eigenen Mod zu verweisen.

Man könnte meinen... Du musst es ja nötig haben.

Wenn Du schon Kritik üben willst dann doch konstruktiv!
edit. Abgesehen davon ist Deine Variante durchaus ansprechend.

Sry everybody, but i could not find any Words for what i wanted to "say", in english ;)

synseal 22 Oct 2010 00:28

Really like this for sticky adds, thank you!.

Dr Longhorn 16 Nov 2010 18:09

Hi Leo Brazil,

This works fine with the forumdisplay template, and it looks great.

Can you help with editing the postbit or showthread template in order to place an adsense ad in a block, right above the first post of each thread.

I got this to work with just an adsense ad, but can't seem to get it to work with a block like in your example images.

Can you help with the correct code and position for this? Am I editing the correct templates?

Also I would like to have the ad block on the category pages as well as forums, i.e. forums that are set-up as categories.

Can you please help with this too?

Longhorn.


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:15.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.