vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=277321

[DBTech] Copyright Management v2 (vB3)
by DragonByte Tech
20 Jan 2012 22:18

1 Attachment(s)
What is Copyright Management?
Copyright Management from DragonByte Tech is a modification designed to merge all copyright footers from DragonByte Tech mods into a single line shown on all pages.

New in v2.0, you can also choose to compress the list of mods to a single link back to DBTech which will display a list of all the products you have installed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2015/08/1.png button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the, https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2015/08/2.png button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified by us whenever new updates are available.

For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps us know how many people are using our work, giving us extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

We appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other addons available @ www.DragonByte-Tech.com/forum

Feature List
  • Merges copyright footers from DragonByte Tech mods into a single line
This mod merges the copyright notifications of all DragonByte Tech mods in the footer of all pages which includes:
  • 1 Link to DragonByte Technologies homepage
  • EITHER 1 Link to Product Description page of each modification merged, OR 1 link to a "Details" page on DBTech listing all your installed DBTech modifications

Example of "1 Link to Product Description page of each modification merged":
Quote:

vB Optimise, vBShout, [...] - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright 2013 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Example of "1 link to a "Details" page on DBTech listing all your installed DBTech modifications"
Quote:

Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)

3amalah 21 Jan 2012 09:54

Is it possible to copy the work of the MOD ؟

DragonByte Tech 21 Jan 2012 13:16

Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking.

Fillip

3amalah 21 Jan 2012 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2290542)
Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking.

Fillip

I want pictures of the work of MOD

DragonByte Tech 24 Jan 2012 03:25

All DragonByte Tech mods you have installed will be on one line instead of separate lines.

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2012/01/27.png

Chris

bestone96 29 Feb 2012 10:20

thanks a lot

DragonByte Tech 14 Dec 2012 21:21

New in v2.0, you can also choose to compress the list of mods to a single link back to DBTech which will display a list of all the products you have installed.

Fillip

thecore762 15 Dec 2012 22:40

Doesn't work when I compress it to a single link. :/
www.47r-squad.com

DragonByte Tech 15 Dec 2012 23:01

Can you please update my account Belazor with AdminCP permissions so I can check it out?

I may be back for FTP details if I can't resolve it via the ACP.

Fillip

thecore762 16 Dec 2012 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech (Post 2390982)
Can you please update my account Belazor with AdminCP permissions so I can check it out?

I may be back for FTP details if I can't resolve it via the ACP.

Fillip

Updated.

DragonByte Tech 16 Dec 2012 18:40

You need to enable the Details page link in order to use the short format :)

I've enabled that option on your site :)

Fillip

thecore762 17 Dec 2012 06:40

Ah thanks!

thecore762 03 Jan 2013 05:15

@Belazor, question, for some reason the vBOptimise copyright still shows at the bottom:
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.

Isn't that included in the management tool?

DragonByte Tech 07 Jan 2013 13:44

On some systems it seems to not work - I've yet to be able to come up with a reason why that is.

A future version of vB Optimise will streamline the branding process so it works more like our other mods, and should be hidden properly :)

Fillip

matrex722 07 Jan 2013 17:15

Sorry, I don't understand what this mod do exactly