vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=254532

[DBTech] User Spotlight v1 (vB4)
by DragonByte Tech
01 Dec 2010 21:44

5 Attachment(s)
DragonByte Technologies are proud to present User Spotlight v1: A mini mod to show a random member on your forumhome page.

Why User Spotlight?

DBTech's User Spotlight mod lets you display a random member on your forum home page as a way to increase member commmunication.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2015/08/1.png button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the, https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2015/08/2.png button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified by us whenever new updates are available.

For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps us know how many people are using our work, giving us extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

We appreciate the support!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Priority support for this version is handled at the Developers Website.

Major Features

ForumHome Integration: Members' details will show in the infobar on the forumhome.

Feature List
  • Random user selected every night
  • Admin override of selected user
  • Admin variables to limit selected users by number of posts, reputation and days active

This mod displays a copyright notification in the footer of the forum home page which includes:
  • 1 Link to DragonByte Technologies homepage
  • 1 Link to Product Description page of this modification

ozzy47 01 Dec 2010 23:03

Installed Looks Great!!

CrosseyedGamer 02 Dec 2010 00:30

works good.... Thanks.

Merjawy 02 Dec 2010 01:38

Good idea.. Thanks

Nephalim 02 Dec 2010 02:52

Sweet!

Dr.osamA 02 Dec 2010 06:20

installed

5 stars

can i translate it and add it her plzz ??

DragonByte Tech 02 Dec 2010 06:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.osamA (Post 2128231)
installed

5 stars

can i translate it and add it her plzz ??

Sorry, I forgot to check the Translation box. Yes, you can translate the phrases.

Dr.osamA 02 Dec 2010 06:37

1 Attachment(s)
thank you sir
translated phrases to Arabic
plzz be nice ana add the translation to original post

bada_bing 02 Dec 2010 17:58

Can we have a vbadvanced mod for this please?

COL NIL SATIS 02 Dec 2010 19:40

tagged...looks a good one this !!

ProFifaLeagues 02 Dec 2010 22:51

Cheers Db another Superb mod

Taurus1 03 Dec 2010 01:01

Thanks. Avatar is not displaying though.

ProFifaLeagues 03 Dec 2010 06:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus1 (Post 2128627)

We had the same issue but once i had changed the avatar it showed up fine!

DragonByte Tech 03 Dec 2010 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taurus1 (Post 2128627)

Taurus, what kind of avatar is it? Custom or stock? Stored in filesystem or database? The code cycles through and checks different scenarios so knowing the type of avatar will help troubleshoot the problem.

Taurus1 03 Dec 2010 08:51

It is a custom avatar, and stored in the filesystem. Thanks.