vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=201286

glowinggal 15 Jun 2009 03:54

installed this on 3.8.3 and doesn't seem to be any issues and set up admin permissions BUT.... when going to a user's settings the "log in as user" option is not in the drop down? suggestions?

glowinggal 15 Jun 2009 04:01

nvm got it; I had to change the userid of my admin acct. it was set by default to 1 which i thought i was but had remembered i changed my username at some point which changed my id #

markuswarren 16 Jun 2009 15:37

Firstly, An absolutely excellent mod!

Secondly, is it possible to add the "Login as User" option to the Postbit (postbit_legacy in this case) popup menu that you get when you click on a users name when viewing a thread? If so, what do I need to do? I can see the section in the postbit_legacy template where the other popup options are, but I'm unsure as to exactly what to put in there to log the user in.

Mysterious2207 25 Jun 2009 19:47

Every time i have this mod enabled i get a white screen that says "Flood" how can i fix this?

tipoboy 29 Jun 2009 23:32

CYB:

I have been using this mod with no problem for months, but i have since started a new board, on the same server added this mod, and it doesnt appear to work now.....

I log in as the user without a problem, it displays the you are currently logged in as userX click here to return to your account....

but when i click here it somehoe logs me in as that user and i can not log out again without manually clicking the log out link and manually logging myself in again

I am now using 3.8.3 and any help would be greatly appreciated .....

thanks in advanced
dave

Valter 30 Jun 2009 00:20

Clear all forum cookies, then re-login and try it again.

Peacelily 02 Jul 2009 14:55

This has a problem. If I have my forums set to ask a user to change their password after a certain amount of days, it will not let me log in and them and get past "changing their password" which presents a problem.

Anyway, take care

Peacelily 02 Jul 2009 15:01

And after I have logged in as a user and gone back to me

, it will not let me log out as myself.

I don't even know what to do.

HastleGames 08 Jul 2009 12:08

install the mod, but I see no option anywhere. nor in the admin-panel or the front-panel

sorry for my bad English

Valter 08 Jul 2009 13:28

First set admins, then option will be shown.

Check screenshot 5, then screenshot 4.

a9eel 13 Jul 2009 14:10

is it fix secure or what

Oblivion Knight 15 Jul 2009 11:38

All seems to be working just groovy. Thanks! :D

Nadavy 16 Jul 2009 16:49

I'm wondering the same thing. Is it secure now?

[email protected] 18 Jul 2009 12:14

vBulletin 3.8.2
AddOn 2.3

In AdminCP we have a quicklink "Login as User". It is from a hook "useradmin_edit_start" in admincp/user.cp. There ist a array $quicklinks.

But the same hook is in modcp/user.cp but there ist no array $quicklinks, So i got en error in ModCP/user search/show profil.

I have removed the hook on line 348

($hook = vBulletinHook::fetch_hook('useradmin_edit_start')) ? eval($hook) : false;

[email protected] 19 Jul 2009 15:06

I have change the plugin Cyb - Login To User Account - EU Hook useradmin_edit_start

The change is in the first/last line
first line

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

last line

Original

change