vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=201283

Onone 06 Feb 2009 10:41

Tnx but After i installed the hack i get a error. the error is:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.
If this occurred unexpectedly, please <a href="{1}">inform the administrator</a> and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

how do i fix it?

adusei 07 Feb 2009 08:53

1 Attachment(s)
First of all: THX a lot for this very nice Addon. Really great.

Unfortunately it seems not to work proper on IE6+7, as for Firefox it runs very nicely.

So, need urgent help to fix the IE display prob as to be seen in the attachment.

Since this is not solved, I cannot use the ChatBox :erm:

Best,

adusei

dopey1 08 Feb 2009 07:18

admin using IE can not access the archive, gets a blue box, and a error saying can not connect to.., works fine on fire fox, and other browsers, need a fix, since half of our mods/admin use the sucky IE browser. Uninstalled for now, till fix comes out

Allan 08 Feb 2009 16:48

1 Attachment(s)
French Language :)

Translator: Sofia and Allan (Team vBr)

Y-ZOOM 08 Feb 2009 18:40

Hi

i wanna say something

this hack not complated with IE ,, make my browser hanging and slow

but with fire fox it's great

please if you can fix this it's a bad issue

and thanks a lot sir

bye

sunrunner_pei 08 Feb 2009 23:41

I installed this a few days ago, and as far as I knew it's been working flawlessly, with one exception... At least once each night, new posts made in chat show up in the incorrect order. It's as if the timestamps are incorrect. I just experienced it for the first time a moment ago. Any ideas?

Y-ZOOM 10 Feb 2009 06:35

no support in this thread ?????????

Quote:

i wanna say something

this hack not complated with IE ,, make my browser hanging and slow

but with fire fox it's great

please if you can fix this it's a bad issue

????????????????????

lille L 10 Feb 2009 07:05

I have this on my forum, I am running 3.8
It works fine in SAfari, Firefox and IE. Thanks for a great add :D

Just one thing.. is it possible to turn of the edit choice? So the users cant edit them selves? I tried to turn of edit i n admincp, but they are still editing themselves.

ForYou 10 Feb 2009 10:13

Hello Cyb...

If i need to put this in Arcade forum main page how can i do that ,

http://www.dardasha.ps/montada/arcade.php

&

http://www.dardasha.ps/montada/ibproarcade.php

this is very important thing for me ,

Regards

plzzz
by fragg
10 Feb 2009 11:46

I cant work out how to integrate it to the arcade any help would be most appreciative i pay for addon i don't mind !

ascender 10 Feb 2009 20:14

Just wondering, I installed this and its working fine, but a couple of users have said they can't see any smileys in the box. What's strange is that they're both using different browsers, have both cleared their cache etc, so is there anything else that could be causing the problem?

Thanks,

Mike.

Serk 11 Feb 2009 04:41

Howdy and THANK YOU for an excellent program! (Marked installed)

Feature request if it's not too much trouble - We have different classes of users on our site, assigned different usergroups, as many sites do. Would it be possible to assign either a text, or a color change to the different usergroups?

I.E. New users names are green, senior users names are black, moderators are blue, etc?

Thank you!

Trek 11 Feb 2009 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ascender (Post 1740149)
Just wondering, I installed this and its working fine, but a couple of users have said they can't see any smileys in the box. What's strange is that they're both using different browsers, have both cleared their cache etc, so is there anything else that could be causing the problem?

Thanks,

Mike.

Are you using vBA or a custom style? I had the same problem and it was due to the custom replacement variables being used in my style, combined with vBA. Basically, I had to go into the vBA setup again (the installer, you can rerun it) and select the images rebuild. It'll show you what paths are wrong. Then you manually edit those to point to the smilies. The easiest way to find out this was the problem is that if you looked at the archive, the smilies appeared, but not in the main chat box.

Anyway, hope that helps, I got zero support for the problem here, but finally figured it out myself.

benny92000 12 Feb 2009 01:02

Good chatbox, the main thing is the server load prob. If you leave it at 10 it eats up server load, if you change it to above 10, then the chats will not update often, and the chatbox won't be as effective. A idle feature would be great, but thanks for this chatbox, it is the best on vBulletin.

wmlvb 12 Feb 2009 06:08

I noticed question have not been answered for a while. Is there support for this chatbox?

My question is. Is there a way to have private chats? Thanks