vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=265536

nhawk 18 Feb 2012 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adderz (Post 2300795)
I am currently running two raffles, but only one is shoing in the "Whats Going on " box on forumhome

Should it be displaying all currently running raffles ?

Make sure your usergroup has permission to enter the raffle not being displayed.

nhawk 18 Feb 2012 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzynation (Post 2300816)
How do I get it to show up in the "Whats Going On" box?

Thanks

In the main raffle setting page, make sure "Show Raffles in What's Going On" is set to 'Yes'.

Haltech 02 Aug 2012 20:03

Seeing this when i click on raffles.php from the community menu:

Warning: Division by zero in [path]/raffles.php on line 112

nhawk 02 Aug 2012 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haltech (Post 2353769)
Seeing this when i click on raffles.php from the community menu:

Warning: Division by zero in [path]/raffles.php on line 112

That can mean a few things...

1) You didn't upload the image folder to your server

2) You didn't upload the raffle image to your server in the images/raffles folder.

3) Your server doesn't allow http references to images (http://yoursitename/images/raffles/yourimagename.jpg). Try changing the image location to images/raffles/yourimagename.jpg.

jazzyname 06 Aug 2012 02:09

can one just use paypal to have members use to purchase a amount/set of tickets ? by using the VB default subscription system ?

any help options feed back , would be great

Id like to use a raffle or contest system for Santa present for the children of the members who win.

nhawk 06 Aug 2012 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzyname (Post 2354857)
can one just use paypal to have members use to purchase a amount/set of tickets ? by using the VB default subscription system ?

any help options feed back , would be great

Id like to use a raffle or contest system for Santa present for the children of the members who win.

It can be done by using the vB subscription system and moving the subscribers to a different usergroup. Then only allow that usergroup to enter the raffle.

CoffeeLovesYou 25 Sep 2012 21:56

Can you do the points with this as well? (I posted on the vB5 thread). Currently am using vB3 and would love for a way to offer sweet prizes, but to get a chance to win, you need to give up some Points. :) thx!

nhawk 25 Sep 2012 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoffeeLovesYou (Post 2368533)
Can you do the points with this as well? (I posted on the vB5 thread). Currently am using vB3 and would love for a way to offer sweet prizes, but to get a chance to win, you need to give up some Points. :) thx!

Yes you can...

Quote:

•Support for just about any credit system such as vBCredits II, ICash, kBank and vbBux.

hpidriver 05 May 2013 22:50

When the mod description says it is compatible with VBCredits II, are you referring to this version - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=245952

Thanks!

nhawk 06 May 2013 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpidriver (Post 2420116)
When the mod description says it is compatible with VBCredits II, are you referring to this version - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=245952

Thanks!

Yes, that's the one.

craigvm 24 Jun 2013 21:30

How do i change the title on the whats goin on part as in the screenshot?
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/external/2013/06/8.png

nhawk 24 Jun 2013 21:39

Use the vBulletin Phrase Manager and edit the phrase 'raffle_cur_raffles'.

craigvm 24 Jun 2013 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhawk (Post 2430256)
Use the vBulletin Phrase Manager and edit the phrase 'raffle_cur_raffles'.

is that the same on vb4 i posted in the wrong 1 i ment to post in the vb4 version

nhawk 24 Jun 2013 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigvm (Post 2430257)
is that the same on vb4 i posted in the wrong 1 i ment to post in the vb4 version

Yes, the phrase is the same in the vB 4 version.

craigvm 24 Jun 2013 21:54

THANKS SORTED NOW M8


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:28.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.