vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=322333

MarkFL 11 May 2016 04:28

Thanks for this product, Joe...and while I know you aren't debating the ethics involved, I had no internal moral dilemma...I didn't hesitate to install it once needed.

I did make a couple of minor changes:

1.) Since I had manually edited the posts to remove the sigs before deciding to install this product, I didn't need the plugin hooked at "postbit_display_complete" and I deleted that.

2.) I wanted any newlines before the spam sig to be removed also, so I changed the regex to:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Bulent Tekcan 30 Oct 2016 10:20

If you move thread include that signature another location thread show me a empty. I think some problem in that code.

BirdOPrey5 30 Oct 2016 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulent Tekcan (Post 2577465)
If you move thread include that signature another location thread show me a empty. I think some problem in that code.

I'm sorry I don't understand the question... maybe a screenshot would help understand what the issue is?

Bulent Tekcan 30 Oct 2016 11:00

2 Attachment(s)
If new post include tapatalk signature thread will show empty after posting.If this is a old post and if you move post to another forum,same post empty again.

BirdOPrey5 30 Oct 2016 16:01

Why would a new post ever include the tapatalk signature?

Bulent Tekcan 30 Oct 2016 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by BirdOPrey5 (Post 2577473)

Just for test,because from Tapatalk result is same.

MarkFL 30 Oct 2016 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by BirdOPrey5 (Post 2577473)

Hey Joe,

I have access to Bulent's test site, and the issue is not a result of your product at all.

I think I have Bulent squared away now with additional code to remove all the Tapatalk signatures he is encountering.