vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=243510

charlesr 12 Feb 2020 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anders P (Post 2601720)
Same for me, but it happened before chanigng to https

Did you solve this? I was already on https on 4.2.3 with the plugin working fine and moved to 4.2.5 yesterday and the plugin stopped working. I'm on v3.3.2 of the plugin.

EDIT: upgraded to the latest (PRO) version of the plugin 3.6.3 and it worked again.

cdoyle 11 Sep 2020 21:13

I've had this mod installed for awhile now, but one thing I just did by mistake and don't see a way to undo it.

I accidentally clicked 'disliked' on a post, and I can't see a way to unclick it? Is there a way to undo a selection once it's made?

cdoyle 15 Sep 2020 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdoyle (Post 2603941)
I've had this mod installed for awhile now, but one thing I just did by mistake and don't see a way to undo it.

I accidentally clicked 'disliked' on a post, and I can't see a way to unclick it? Is there a way to undo a selection once it's made?

Anyone know the answer? Am I just missing this functionality?

cdoyle 20 Sep 2020 13:17

Just went to their forum, looks like being able to undo a selection is a 'PRO' feature.

In Omnibus 22 Sep 2020 11:40

If you trust mods from a developer who is never around you deserve what you get.

concepts 12 Dec 2020 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdoyle (Post 2604007)
Just went to their forum, looks like being able to undo a selection is a 'PRO' feature.

Your forumdisplay showthread layouts are soooooo dope! Who helped you with that? I'm hoping to achieve a look like that for my upcoming fitness forum. I have everything overhauled EXCEPT for my thread display layouts. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Hostboard 12 Dec 2020 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by In Omnibus (Post 2604012)
If you trust mods from a developer who is never around you deserve what you get.

They do at least reply on their own site. However, they do not develop for VB any more and even if there is a function that no longer works their opinion is if the core works and is not impacting the over all functionality, then they want nothing to do with it.

cdoyle 14 Dec 2020 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by concepts (Post 2605147)
Your forumdisplay showthread layouts are soooooo dope! Who helped you with that? I'm hoping to achieve a look like that for my upcoming fitness forum. I have everything overhauled EXCEPT for my thread display layouts. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Sorry just saw this reply.

It's this mod here XEN4
https://vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=328133

For the most part it works, but there are some things that need to be tweaked here and there to get looking right. Support isn't the best right now, but hopefully as you go through the thread you can get everything worked out.

Prince 20 Jan 2021 06:56

When I tried using the import script it gave me a db error saying the table does not exist?

milforum 20 Jan 2021 12:14

Any chance this mod will be made available for vB5?

Paquele 23 Aug 2021 12:01

Hi there, i know itīs an old Post but we decided to make an Retro Board with vB 4.2.5

My Problem with [DBTech] Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3 (vB4) [AJAX] is that the Buttons
( Like,Dislike and Thanks ) are not functionally....you can click them but nothing happens...

anyone knows that Problem?

Prince 23 Aug 2021 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paquele (Post 2607377)
Hi there, i know itīs an old Post but we decided to make an Retro Board with vB 4.2.5

My Problem with [DBTech] Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3 (vB4) [AJAX] is that the Buttons
( Like,Dislike and Thanks ) are not functionally....you can click them but nothing happens...

anyone knows that Problem?

Are you running PHP 5.6 or 7.x?

Paquele 23 Aug 2021 18:47

equal on both versions, nothing happens

Paquele 24 Aug 2021 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince (Post 2607378)
Are you running PHP 5.6 or 7.x?

Iīve deinstalled it, after that i change the php version to 7.x, then i istall it new and now works.

Thanks for answering :D