The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=215525

g0dfather1984 07 Jun 2009 05:23

Works like a charm, grazie!

Matrixthestar 07 Jun 2009 05:35

(vBulletin 3.8.1 Patch Level 1)

Almotmaiz.Net 07 Jun 2009 05:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrixthestar (Post 1824893)
(vBulletin 3.8.1 Patch Level 1)

should be working with 3.8 and after !
try to edit xml file and search for

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and replace 3.8.0 with 3.7.99

inciarco 07 Jun 2009 06:08

Nice Mod, Thank You For Sharing it.

One Bug: When on WYSIWYG Editor, the Formatting of Text works Fine, but if you Change to the Normal Editor, then all the Text and BB Codes are Displayed with the Size, Font, Color, and Bold Options Set for the Mod, and not the Normal Options of the Editor; I've Set Color Red, Size 5, Font Arial Black, and Bold, Options and is Not Possible to Use the Normal Editor. :confused:

Is Important that You Allow the Normal Editor to Work with the Default Options (Normal Sized Fonts), and the Mod Only to Work with the WYSIWYG Editor.

I'm Not Installing Yet (Only on Test Board), because that'd Confuse the Users, (Normal Editor is Not Usable this way).

I Hope You Can Fix that Bug on Your Next Update. ;)

My Best Regards.

:)

Almotmaiz.Net 07 Jun 2009 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by inciarco (Post 1824905)
Nice Mod, Thank You For Sharing it.

One Bug: When on WYSIWYG Editor, the Formatting of Text works Fine, but if you Change to the Normal Editor, then all the Text and BB Codes are Displayed with the Size, Font, Color, and Bold Options Set for the Mod, and not the Normal Options of the Editor; I've Set Color Red, Size 5, Font Arial Black, and Bold, Options and is Not Possible to Use the Normal Editor. :confused:

Is Important that You Allow the Normal Editor to Work with the Default Options (Normal Sized Fonts), and the Mod Only to Work with the WYSIWYG Editor.

I'm Not Installing Yet (Only on Test Board), because that'd Confuse the Users, (Normal Editor is Not Usable this way).

I Hope You Can Fix that Bug on Your Next Update. ;)

My Best Regards.

this not an Bug. cuze i cant modify thre editor code. this mod edit CSS clasess and set out options on it . whene thre thread/reply process / actual adding and on the first and and last out options.

try set your def. text formatting in font Arial with size 3 and color red, and try add some thing like this with switching to standard mode

on standard mode hole code will be shows in red but try to post an actual post. will be with out default formatting and post setting.
sorry for my bad english

Daniel_HBK 07 Jun 2009 14:37

Quote:

can you explain it more than this ? cuze i tried it and no thing despaired every thing working very fine
Ok Thank u :)

SnowBot 07 Jun 2009 15:52

GREAT mod, will install it tonoght :)

Veer 07 Jun 2009 16:57

Request:
Please add ability to set italic style text.

Thanx.

Matrixthestar 07 Jun 2009 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almotmaiz.Net (Post 1824896)
should be working with 3.8 and after !
try to edit xml file and search for

and replace 3.8.0 with 3.7.99

done
thank u

Hornstar 07 Jun 2009 23:48

some users were reporting problems with not being able to type after selecting a font or colour, but then others were not. Is anyone else having any problems like this?

some say that when you type it is invisible and then when you post, the font shows up then for them. They are saying this is glitchy.

I can't duplicate it on my browser tho.

Almotmaiz.Net 08 Jun 2009 01:09

Quote:

some users were reporting problems with not being able to type after selecting a font or colour, but then others were not. Is anyone else having any problems like this?
this problem showing in which browsers ? test it on ie FF , safari . but as im saying in above . this mod. don edit any thing on your editor. just set a CSS within you setting (user setting). and whene you post an actual post (process) add your settinf ass bbcode.

please report me with you vB version (actaul version) cuze you said you vBulletin v. is 3.8.1 PL 1 and showing on above 3.8.2

Quote:

some say that when you type it is invisible and then when you post, the font shows up then for them. They are saying this is glitchy.
can you explain more please ?

Debbi 08 Jun 2009 04:43

Hey thanks! This is a really nice mod.

BoYagoob 08 Jun 2009 18:13

million thanks ..

installed :)

Hornstar 09 Jun 2009 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almotmaiz.Net (Post 1825311)
this problem showing in which browsers ? test it on ie FF , safari . but as im saying in above . this mod. don edit any thing on your editor. just set a CSS within you setting (user setting). and whene you post an actual post (process) add your settinf ass bbcode.

please report me with you vB version (actaul version) cuze you said you vBulletin v. is 3.8.1 PL 1 and showing on above 3.8.2

can you explain more please ?

I am on 3.8.2 most of them are saying the invisible text is occurring in FF

SnapOff Racing 10 Jun 2009 17:17

OMG thank you so much! I've been wanting this!