vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=327278

Anyone know why this might be happening?
by 04wayne
18 May 2019 18:39

1 Attachment(s)
Hoping someone might know!

I want to get my usergroups over to the left, in line with the text above it (see the attachment).

This is the code:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

In Omnibus 18 May 2019 20:32

Is that a modification? I'd look for a "center" or "margin-left" in the underlying HTML or CSS.

You should be able to use the Inspect Element command in Firefox to view the underlying HTML and CSS.

04wayne 19 May 2019 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by In Omnibus (Post 2599331)
Is that a modification? I'd look for a "center" or "margin-left" in the underlying HTML or CSS.

You should be able to use the Inspect Element command in Firefox to view the underlying HTML and CSS.

Nope, not a mod - it's some code I found over at VB.com - I wanted to add a legend to my Who's Online? bit on the forumhome template.

Can't find what you mentioned but will have another look over later.

In Omnibus 19 May 2019 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04wayne (Post 2599332)
Nope, not a mod - it's some code I found over at VB.com - I wanted to add a legend to my Who's Online? bit on the forumhome template.

Can't find what you mentioned but will have another look over later.

If you can't figure it out you can PM me a link and I'll take a look for you. My best guess is it's some kind of CSS global reset code or something to that effect.

04wayne 19 May 2019 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by In Omnibus (Post 2599335)
If you can't figure it out you can PM me a link and I'll take a look for you. My best guess is it's some kind of CSS global reset code or something to that effect.

Thanks I've messaged you.

In Omnibus 19 May 2019 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04wayne (Post 2599336)
Thanks I've messaged you.

Check your PMs