vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=249277

dartho 03 Mar 2012 12:03

You could just delete the contents of that template in the lightweight style to stop it showing, same should work for most other add-ons that start appearing because of the addition of hooks.

BTW - I modified the code for the post_thanks_box template above so that it only shows the post thanks box when someone has actually posted thanks

dartho 03 Mar 2012 12:09

Alternatively if you wanted to integrate the post thanks hack, and not put the hooks in, you can put the code from post_thanks_box in place of {vb:raw template_hook.postbit_end} in the postbit templates and put the code from post_thanks_button in place of {vb:raw template_hook.postbit_controls}

Hippy 03 Mar 2012 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartho (Post 2305659)
You could just delete the contents of that template in the lightweight style to stop it showing, same should work for most other add-ons that start appearing because of the addition of hooks.

BTW - I modified the code for the post_thanks_box template above so that it only shows the post thanks box when someone has actually posted thanks

thanks you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartho (Post 2305665)
Alternatively if you wanted to integrate the post thanks hack, and not put the hooks in, you can put the code from post_thanks_box in place of {vb:raw template_hook.postbit_end} in the postbit templates and put the code from post_thanks_button in place of {vb:raw template_hook.postbit_controls}

got ya that bud ..

Hippy 03 Mar 2012 12:37

if you add the contents from post_thanks_button in place of {vb:raw template_hook.postbit_controls}
the button shows up on everyone ..
If you have it set so you can thank yourself it is showing
then if clicked you get the you don't have permission to do this act or what ever it says.
any ideas would be greatly appreciated

dartho 03 Mar 2012 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by autoescala (Post 2305312)
The only thing I don't know how to change is the underline style of the text in this skin, it would be more beautyful if you improve a lite the boxes when u are inside a sub-forum.

Some similar like this: http://www.bowlandcentral.com/forum/...hp?styleid=167

this custom style based on your work, is very very nice....

To remove underlines and make style changes etc, edit the CSS file. To remove underlines form ALL linkes, edit the lightweight.css.php file, search for


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and add

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

immediately above it.


I have tried to leave the style as simple as possible, whilst still being functional, to make it easy for admins to tailor it for their site as Mark has done.

dartho 03 Mar 2012 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hippy (Post 2305681)
if you add the contents from post_thanks_button in place of {vb:raw template_hook.postbit_controls}
the button shows up on everyone ..
If you have it set so you can thank yourself it is showing
then if clicked you get the you don't have permission to do this act or what ever it says.
any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Ah - I didn't think oif permissiosn etc....

try wrapping the following conditional around it:


<vb:if condition="$display_thanks_image=='none'">

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

</vb:if>

tareqbd 03 Mar 2012 14:53

Well bro, I made the thanks work. But user has to press the button 2/3 times and refresh the page. Because I am using hide option integrated with Abe1's thanks hack, in normal version once user press thank, the hidden content automatically show without refreshing the page but in mobile version it needs to refresh and press thanks more times. Can I make it ajax based or if I can change anything which will make it automatically and user will get rid of pressing the button every time or refresh the page.

Thank you.

dartho 03 Mar 2012 23:27

I don't know what the hide option is, the above code seems to work fine from my mobile phone.

tareqbd 04 Mar 2012 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartho (Post 2305895)
I don't know what the hide option is, the above code seems to work fine from my mobile phone.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=271979
bro above is the mod I am talking about. thanks.

F&R 05 Mar 2012 17:25

Hello dartho

I have just upgraded to vb4 4.1.11

In order to avoid the moaning in control panel about templates, I deleted the lightweight style, upgraded to 4.1.11 and then uploaded the lightweight style and the options add on.

Thing is, it doesn't look anything like what it did before. Gone is the desktop button at the top, adding a title to the options doesn't remove the logo, and the logo is vbulletin not your mobile logo.

What on earth did I do wrong? Or is it 4.1.11 doing something?

Uploaded again and this time it worked... seems that what I was looking at was the vb4 version... not as nice as yours.

Bounce 05 Mar 2012 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartho (Post 2305527)
Where did you want the PM button - next to the edit, reply buttons on postbit?

yes please :up:

I'm also having problems with a blue text that I haveon the usernames and forum titles, i've had a look in the css but cant see anything :(

Crotan 05 Mar 2012 23:03

Thank you for providing this lightweight style, and keeping it supported. Vbulletin should of had their "premium" mobile style available to license holders well before 4.1.11

For the time being that's what I'm using because of how it handles cms articles, where as this style doesn't.

dartho 06 Mar 2012 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce (Post 2306517)
yes please :up:

I'm also having problems with a blue text that I haveon the usernames and forum titles, i've had a look in the css but cant see anything :(

re: blue text - try edit the CSS file, search for:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and replace with

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

as for the PM button, I'm havbing issues getting the PM recipient to be recognised - I'll have a look and get back to you

sportsfroma2 06 Mar 2012 03:23

I just upgraded from vb 4.1.10 to 4.1.11, lightweight style is still running great in it... Although I wasn't exactly just how to handle the template merge issues (I reverted a couple, then I figured I shouldn't have done that), so I just reinstalled the style to make the warnings go away, lol

dartho 06 Mar 2012 09:38

That's one way of doing it. From the FAQ on post #2


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:10.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.