View Single Post
  #8  
Old 11 Feb 2019, 01:16
gnrx gnrx is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Hi,
Finally, I was able to solve the problem!
stangger5 (from here thank you) could not solve the problem, but a comment he made about what he detected, left me on track in what to look for (and previously I did not realize looking for that kind of error .. .).
I started searching the internet and detected the problem.
I have mysql 5.7.25, but to not extend, here is the link to the problem:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ntains-nonaggr
The explanation its:
The full_group_by mode basically makes you write more idiomatic SQL. You can turn off this setting if you'd like. There are different ways to do this that are outlined in the MySQL Documentation. Here's MySQL's definition of what I said above:

MySQL 5.7.5 and up implements detection of functional dependence. If the ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY SQL mode is enabled (which it is by default), MySQL rejects queries for which the select list, HAVING condition, or ORDER BY list refer to nonaggregated columns that are neither named in the GROUP BY clause nor are functionally dependent on them. (Before 5.7.5, MySQL does not detect functional dependency and ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY is not enabled by default. For a description of pre-5.7.5 behavior, see the MySQL 5.6 Reference Manual.)
And the fix this:
Edit my.cnf of the server and add:
[mysqld]
sql_mode=STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

In others words, remove: ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY in WHM/cPanel of mysql
When I made the migration of the server, it coincided that I made the conversion to innodb of the tables of the database.
I blamed that reason for the failure, although it had no logic, but I thought it was for that reason.
I was wrong.
In my new server, that function comes by default, only affects ibproarcade, the rest of the forum and mods does not give any problem.
It was to make that change, restart mysql and .... to get back to work!
That yes, with all the tests I did I had eliminated all the ibproarcade data (scores ...) luckily, I keep the full backup of my previous server, restored that database, exported the ibproarcade tables, imported them in the new database of the new server, and everything returned as before, no loss of data (how important it is to keep a complete backup from time to time ... )

But after all these tests, I could verify that ibproarcade is not 100% compatible with php 7.1.
I have enabled to show error messages, it shows 2 different messages in two different options with php 7.1.
If I set php 7.0 no error appears.
With php 7.1 everything works, but it shows these errors:

Go to admincp->arcade->Game List.
Appears this:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

One line for each game that I have installed, as I have 14 games installed, 14 lines appear, if I have 5 games installed, 5 lines appear with that error.

Among the various pages that I have consulted this information, here, a user who has the same message and the explanation that this function as programmed, is not compatible with php 7.1.
It happens to me, if you set your site to php 7.0, it disappears:
https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/ro.../#post-2380427

Without going further, after thinking that the fault was coming from one cause, it was from another, thanks to stangger5 that left me on the track of what could happen and from there, I started looking.

Regards!!
Reply With Quote