Thread: Major Additions - [DBTech] vBDownloads v2 (vB3) [AJAX]
View Single Post
Old 05 Oct 2011, 20:45

Originally Posted by dgparent View Post
Thanks my errror now i get this when going through the settings in adminpanel ?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home2/webscute/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 134

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home2/webscute/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home2/webscute/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 211

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home2/webscute/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 389
Are you sure all your files are 3.8.7? I look at my 3.8.7 init.php and it shows this at line 134

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

only the older init.php files had the code like this

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

This is a vB thing, not a downloads thing. The downloads mod doesn't mess with the settings files.

Creating a link depends on the style and type of menu you have. I can give you a generic way to add a link to the nav if you want.

Dylan