View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2010, 05:26

Thanks... I've come up with another add-on / option for this mod...

If you want to edit a thread's title to reflect it is a thread outside of your 'master forum' do the following...

Edit the threadbit template.

Find:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

After this add:

Replace the two instances of "1" with the forumid of your master forum. Replace 'field5' with the field name of your opt-in field discussed in post #4 in this thread. If you are not using the opt-in system then instead add the following code:

You can obviously change "[X]" with any text or code you'd like... in fact I went a step further personally... I have a unique status icon for each of my forums so I used a mini version (18 pixels square) of each icon in place of the [X]. To do this I renamed each icon to be the forumid number of each forum. Then in place of [X] I used:

Of course you'd set the directory path to wherever you uploaded your images. Doing this will produce results like in my screen shot (but with your images of course.) I recommend 18x18 pixel graphics so they are the same size as standard text but any size icons will work.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ss_staticons.jpg (34.1 KB, 2073 views)

(@BirdOPrey5) Former vb.org Moderator. Fighting for a free & independent vb.org.
BirdOPrey5.com - Exclusive VB Mods! (Formerly Qapla.com) | Joe's Ultimate Off Topic
Note - I do not read my PMs often, do not expect quick replies.