View Single Post
Old 05 Jan 2011, 04:10

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Aunt Clara View Post
My list of grievances is long and wide, but right now what has me stumped the most is the fact that I have yet to find a way to make the forum page attractive. I need to have the blog posts and articles from a specific section appear on the front page as they are created. I used two widgets for that but it looks horrible.

Is there any example of an attractive home page somewhere? Can anyone help, pretty please.
I must agree, VB 4 is one of the most confusing, Feature less, and downright ridiculous CMS's I have ever used in my life. I have been using the forum software for the past 1 year and I love it, Love it.. But the CMS is the worst I have ever seen, Just opened a support ticket for my problem, the bloody thing gave me a error while creating a section and now it cant delete that simple section, I have been trying to figure it out for the past 2 days.. Joomla only took 30 mins.

Sorry Guys but when it comes to CMS, VB sucks and really needs to LEARN from WP and Joomla when it comes to USER Friendly CMS, specially ADMIN friendly.