Thread: Chat Modifications - MGC Chatbox (with AJAX)
View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2007, 21:55

Originally Posted by NeutralizeR View Post
I even imported the default vb style to debug the problem. Control panel is not a big issue, i can hide the "Yes-No" selection. It seems that the ChatBox will never work on my forum again.

ChatBox uninstalled:

v1.1 installed, default vb skin imported > Javascript error > Loading message is permanent > When i enter a message and press the OK button, it sends me to mgc_chatbox.php (archive page)

v1.2 installed, all of the chatbox templates were reverted, default vb skin imported > Javascript error > Loading message is permanent > When i enter a message and press the OK button, it sends me to mgc_chatbox.php (archive page)

v1.3 installed - upload files are renewed from the original package, all of the chatbox templates were reverted, default vb skin imported > Javascript error > Loading message is permanent > When i enter a message and press the OK button, it sends me to mgc_chatbox.php (archive page)
What a strange thing ! We'll have to debug together

Originally Posted by carlosacgj View Post
there 4-5 user talking on teh chatbox and leave showing "You are actually the only user connected to the chatbox"
And in the vb wol, where does it say those users are ?