Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
PB-WoW 1.06 World of Warcraft Skin For VB 3.7.x Details »
PB-WoW 1.06 World of Warcraft Skin For VB 3.7.x
Developer Last Online: Jan 2013 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.7.x Rating: (8 votes - 4.88 average) Installs: 54
Released: 19 Jun 2008 Last Update: 01 Jul 2008 Downloads: 6349
Not Supported Uses Plugins Template Edits Auto-Template Code Changes Additional Files Re-usable Code External Content Is in Beta Stage  

vB-PBWoW World of Warcraft vBulletin Style for vBulletin 3.7.x Please go to my support forums at Support for troubleshooting i will do my best to respond to all problems posted here on vb.org. Wrath of the Lich King style added to theme list.

If you use this mod, please Mark as Installed, and if you really enjoy this mod, please Nominate for MOTM, and if you really really enjoy this mod, feel free to Support Developer! Thank you!

Support

________________________________________________________________________________ _______

I use my released mods daily, if I find an issue with them or add features for myself I will release updates. If there are significant bugs or simple feature requests I will do my best to release fixes. Some of my mods rely on fetching data from 3rd party websites, due to the unreliable results, my mods will require users to troubleshoot for themselves if they find the addon is not working for them specifically. I am offering my personal mods that work ok for me for you to use, I am sorry I do not have time to troubleshoot many user specific issues. Thank you for your understanding.

Features
________________________________________________________________________________ _______
Wrath of the Lich King Theme

Installation
Instructions in pbwow101.zip

Changes

v1.01 Updated For vb 3.7.x

Copyright
TUAGuild (vB-PBWoW)

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
[vb 3.0.x] World of Warcraft - Medieval Skin - BETA test Morwyn vBulletin 3.0 Styles 29 25 Nov 2007 09:14

Old 07 Dec 2008, 05:20

I am looking for vBulletin coders/designers to help with development of this skin. I have a few issues that need to be worked out in the current release and i need to update the skin to use the updated css files. Go to my site and pm Lyco if you are interested
Old 10 Dec 2008, 06:07

This would be a rather nice theme for vB if it didn't have all the hacks. I realize what it is you're trying to accomplish but I really suggest making a second version of this style that installs normally without having to go through so many complications to install the hacks.

I paid for vB because I like vB and if I wanted a replica of World of Warcraft's forums I'd simply go to their website.

This is the best post I've seen about this style.
Originally Posted by Eneswar View Post
I downloaded all the files and read the read me file, and it looks kinda complicated...
Thanks away, ill skip this :P
Old 13 Dec 2008, 14:39

Honestly its not really well its not feasable for me to make a second version without all the hacks/template changes/product installs/forum arrangements. This style is very extensive and i would have to recode the whole thing from scratch and since i barely have time to code this one that isnt happening.
Old 13 Jan 2009, 18:05

If the graphics are taken from the wow official site, is there any legal ramification by using this skin?
Old 14 Jan 2009, 20:17

Yeah, I will actually install this when they come up for this clean for vb3.8
Old 14 Jan 2009, 22:16

i have a few people that have the newest version installed on 3.8 and it works fine. I am working on an update but it kinda freaks out Inet Explorer but works great in firefox anyone who knows coding is free to come to my site http://www.vb-pbwow.com to help Also no there is no legal ramifications of using this style unless you try to make yourself off to be Blizzard or you delete the copyright info i posted in the footer. You can make the footer copyright info shorter but IT HAS TO HAVE SOMETHING SO BLIZZ WONT SUE YOU
Old 26 Jan 2009, 15:42

Really a great style, but to difficult to install.
a pitty. maybe you can transform it into a normal style, so that b00ns like me can use it too
Old 03 Feb 2009, 21:55

Can this style be installed without screwing up my current vBulletin install and previously installed themes?
Old 10 Feb 2009, 01:55

When i was hosting a Guild forum, I set this theme up.. Quite painful (spec the pdf in weird font) but eventually with tinkering and ripping out some lumps of hair out it worked well and looked great.

Great theme but make sure you follow the instructions otherwise your doomed.

Good to see a new version is out.

Keep up the good work
Old 21 Feb 2009, 19:11

I got this installed, however, it went wonky when I installed the 3.8.1 upgrade. Is there an update to this style?
Old 25 Feb 2009, 19:10

So I guess there is no support for this anymore?
Old 09 Mar 2009, 17:41

Head to the official forums for this style / mod.

http://www.vb-pbwow.com/
Old 02 Jun 2009, 13:20

go to the site for support currently i am looking for help coding if you have any updates or fixes post them to the site and i will post it as an official release.
Old 20 Jun 2009, 03:24

I tried to do this and am no slouch in the mod department. I've done mods for vb 2.x - 3.x (before there were products and hooks) I've even done phpbb2.

But for some reason I just couldn't get this working right.

It's a very cool mod. I'd like to have it for someone's guild vb, but it won't be at this time. Maybe in the future.
Old 22 Jun 2009, 21:24

you would have to download the package from my site for the newest version due to the time it takes to update the files