Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 21 Apr 2016, 17:38

Post thanks hack

I have a problem with this post thanks hack http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231666. I am aware it works perfectly well on other forums but for some reason it does not on my forum.I am using 4.2.1

when i go to a thread and click on the inline mod menu and press select all it only selects the very first post.

When i disable this it works like it should do and selects them all.I am not sure how i would fix this and any help would be greatly appreciated as always.

Malc
Old 21 Apr 2016, 18:27

Why don't you ask in the mods forums, also there are many posts in that forum that explains it all...
Old 21 Apr 2016, 23:05

It is always suggested to read the last couple pages of any modification you are going to install so that you can see if there are any problems with it and any solutions also. If you had done so, you would have seen this fix posted already - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...postcount=3596

Try a search before posting for help. Many users won't, and don't, help if the question has been answered several times before.
W3Schools -
Online vBulletin Manual
If I post some CSS and don't say where it goes, put it in the additional.css template.
I will NOT help via PM (you will be directed to post in the forums for help.)
Old 23 Apr 2016, 18:26

Also to add to this, Last Update: 30 Mar 2015 and reading the posts to see what needs to be updated...as Lynne has suggested.