Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 24 Dec 2008, 12:47
nexialys

Women of this forum are trying to turn this place into a OffTopic community... ARGH

Yeah, you read then, you answer their threads and you are asking yourself... WHERE WERE THEY ALL THESE YEARS...

they were hiding in the backyard, learning php and testing the buttons on the quick-reply...

now they are invading us, poor coders and learners... they are everywhere, they flood the forum, they start threads about real life (an horror for us, geeks)...

show off girlies, proove your real age and display your curriculum, because we need to know why you are spamming non-vBulletin related content on this forum (for a change)

--------------- Added 24 Dec 2008 at 12:50 ---------------

btw i hope we see more of these real "community related" discussions, that's a great change

Last edited by nexialys; 24 Dec 2008 at 12:50. Reason: Auto-Merged DoublePost
Old 24 Dec 2008, 15:10

Women do gossip... we men call it politics
Old 24 Dec 2008, 16:08

Old 24 Dec 2008, 17:06

you don't have to worry Mr Nexia... that's just a compulsive temporal issue...
Old 24 Dec 2008, 17:08

You guys like us.... just admit it.

Try a search before posting for help. Many users won't, and don't, help if the question has been answered several times before.
W3Schools -
Online vBulletin Manual
If I post some CSS and don't say where it goes, put it in the additional.css template.
I will NOT help via PM (you will be directed to post in the forums for help.)
Old 24 Dec 2008, 17:20

Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
How great the world would be if women were in control... No seriously,I am a self-critic.
Old 24 Dec 2008, 17:33

I ain't even going there......
Old 24 Dec 2008, 18:00

Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
LOL ... They can't...

Originally Posted by Ziki View Post
How great the world would be if women were in control... No seriously,I am a self-critic.
I'll answer that. Ekk.. I wouldn't like it at all and I'm a woman, a smart, wise to the world woman and I would never want it run by a bunch of females. I hate to say this about my own sex but we can be very catty, and can't get past a lot of things to get the job done. Not all of course, but the ones that can aren't the rule, sorry to say. I also want to point out that aggressive feminist over the last 4 decades or so, haven't exactly made a great place for women in the work place. I believe this would have come naturally, as our intellect evolved and sooner. Instead, these boxer wearing, man haters, made it more difficult for women... Heaven forbid a man tell a woman she looks pretty (in the work place) without the threat of a sexual harrassment lawsuit looming. At some point, logical women will prevail. Nothing is ever solved, equality for women included, when there is extreme thinking involved. Know what I mean?

Last edited by GSeybold; 24 Dec 2008 at 18:41.
Old 24 Dec 2008, 18:04

Originally Posted by GSeybold View Post
I'll answer that. Ekk.. I wouldn't like it at all and I'm a woman, a smart, wise to the world woman and I would never want it run by a bunch of females. I hate to say this about my own sex but we can be very catty, and can't get past a lot of things to get the job done. Not all of course, but the ones that can aren't the rule, sorry to say. I also want to point out that aggressive feminist over the last 4 decades or so, haven't exactly made a great place for women in the work place. I believe this would have come naturally, as our intellect evolved and sooner. Instead, these boxer wearing, man haters, made it more difficult for women... Heaven forbid a man tell a woman she looks pretty (in the work place) without the threat of a sexual harrassment lawsuit looming. At some point, logical women will prevail. Nothing is ever solved, equality for women included, with there is extreme thinking involved. Know what I mean?
Yes that is the negative side of it,but at least women are not so war and power hungry as men.
Old 24 Dec 2008, 18:07

Women...

Can't live with them, can't have heterosexual sex without them.
Old 24 Dec 2008, 18:12

"Yes that is the negative side of it,but at least women are not so war and power hungry as men."

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Look at Catherine of Argagon, King Henry's first wife.... While he was away look how wiley she was when Scotland invaded the north? She learned this from her parents. Here mother of Spain showed her the ropes mostly.

I totally and respectfully disagree. I think woman are just as power hungry as men, and when they get it, they can be monsters... I'm a female high ranking executive, and I see this all the time. I've also found the women of power sometimes tend to let slide a lot of legitimate harrassment complaints made by their lesser female subordinates.

I've learned a few lessons in my days, one is to never work for another female again.

Last edited by GSeybold; 24 Dec 2008 at 18:18.
Old 24 Dec 2008, 18:20
nexialys

80% of my latest clients are women owning forums... that's a good stat to look at... they always need a man to fix their virtual things... rare are the ones in control -- and i forget to tell about UncoderMom... her username does not reflect her talents on the web; same for Dawn...
Old 24 Dec 2008, 18:34

I tell ya, I have an enoumous amount of repsect for women who can figure this tech stuff out. I feel quite useless, a dumbass, in their shadow. I don't think comparing VB issues to corporate real life, as it relates to women in high power positions, isn't realistic in the least.

Last edited by GSeybold; 25 Dec 2008 at 01:16.
Old 24 Dec 2008, 19:13

There's no reason women shouldn't be able to figure this stuff out - we have the brain power also. I think just not many women care to venture into forums or administering forums.

On my site, we have a forum area just for other forum owners/moderators of sites like ours where we can talk about issues related to our type of forums. I am the only female forum admin in the group. There are a couple of other female moderators, but we make up maybe 5% of the group total.

Try a search before posting for help. Many users won't, and don't, help if the question has been answered several times before.
W3Schools -
Online vBulletin Manual
If I post some CSS and don't say where it goes, put it in the additional.css template.
I will NOT help via PM (you will be directed to post in the forums for help.)
Old 24 Dec 2008, 19:24

I love to empower woman, really! I hate with all my guts crime against them even the smallest one... but Hey! who in first place get in trouble? Uh? who tell them 'be careful with that guy' and then... you know...
Yeah they are equal to men, (morally and intellectual) but different nature...

p.s. Ziki : How great the world would be if women were in control... No seriously,I am a self-critic.

maybe you were a woman in the past life...