Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Integrated Classifieds Plugin - by Panjo Details »
Integrated Classifieds Plugin - by Panjo
Developer Last Online: Jan 2016 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.x.x Rating: (7 votes - 3.86 average) Installs: 37
Released: 07 Jul 2012 Last Update: 11 Feb 2015 Downloads: 564
Not Supported Uses Plugins Additional Files External Content  

As of September 2015, the Panjo marketplace mod for vBulletin has been completely rearchitected.

You can learn more about the latest version of the mod on Panjo's vBulletin partner page.

This mod enables you to launch a peer-to-peer community marketplace that is integrated into your vBulletin forum.

Here is how it works:
1) Install the plugin.
2) Customize the categories you want in your marketplace.
3) Contact Chad at Panjo: [email protected] to activate your marketplace.
4) When a seller goes to a new or old subforum dedicated to buying/selling/trading, and clicks on the "post new thread" button, the mod will load a listing creation form.
5) The seller will create a listing. The listing will appear in the marketplace. A synchronized copy of the listing will appear in the appropriate buy/sell/trade subforum.

Is this plugin free?
Yes, this plugin is free.

Can you make money with this plugin?
Yes, you can optionally use this plugin to generate marketplace transaction revenue.

How is it with mobile?
The marketplace loads with layouts that are optimized for high res desktop, tablet, and mobile.

Examples:
Porsche Marketplace <syncs with> Porsche classifieds subforum
BMW Marketplace <syncs with> BMW classifieds subforums
Audi Marketplace <syncs with> Audi classifieds subforums
Belly dancing marketplace <syncs with> Belly dancing classifieds subforums

Gallery:
The marketplace home page

A listing detail page

The listing creation form for a seller

Do you have questions about Panjo? Contact the team at Panjo:
[email protected]
1-424-272-0291

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Integration with vBulletin Enthusify Classifieds Mod for vBulletin 3.7.x Enthusify vBulletin 3.7 Add-ons 27 16 Sep 2015 23:09

Old 18 Sep 2013, 22:36

Okay, so got a reply via email from someone at Enthusify and it works with VB4.2.1 but you only have to install the one .xml file which is the product-enthusify file.

I have a question though...I've installed, I've emailed for my marketplace ID but cannot find any option of adding a listing...Do I have to wait for the marketplace id before that option becomes available or am I going blind and missing something?
Old 05 Oct 2013, 01:37

Originally Posted by Greeksgal View Post
Okay, so got a reply via email from someone at Enthusify and it works with VB4.2.1 but you only have to install the one .xml file which is the product-enthusify file.

I have a question though...I've installed, I've emailed for my marketplace ID but cannot find any option of adding a listing...Do I have to wait for the marketplace id before that option becomes available or am I going blind and missing something?
Greeksgal - yikes, you posted this days ago and we didn't seem to get an email alert. If we haven't already helped you, download the latest version of the plugin, version 4.2.2. There is a new self service wizard to get the plugin running. Don't hesitate to email [email protected] if you have any issues.
Old 29 Oct 2013, 03:50

Hello all

Question, we have a simple classified ad section already using VB 4.x

Will this system work with the threads we already have going? Or is it a completely new system and will not work with what we already have?

Thanks in advance.
Old 29 Oct 2013, 05:03

Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Question, we have a simple classified ad section already using VB 4.x

Will this system work with the threads we already have going? Or is it a completely new system and will not work with what we already have?
The Panjo classifieds plugin works with the legacy classifieds ad section you already have going. Post launch, when a seller goes to your legacy classifieds subforum and clicks the 'new thread' button, the seller will land on an upgraded listing creation form. Once the seller creates a listing, the listing will appear not only in the plugin, but also in your legacy classifieds sub forum. The instance of the listing in the legacy sub forum is the instance that search engines index.
Old 02 Nov 2013, 00:08

For sites not based in the United States - Panjo is launching support for more currencies next week (the first week of November).

Today, Panjo supports $USD. Coming up next:

Euro - EUR
Pound Sterling - GBP
Singapore Dollar - SGD
Australian Dollar - AUD
Canadian Dollar - CAD

All Panjo partners will automatically get these updates. You can feel free to install the Panjo marketplace plugin this weekend and you will automatically get these updates next week.
Old 07 Nov 2013, 17:03

Panjo announces the release of support for more currencies in its vBulletin classifieds mod. The Panjo marketplace plugin now (or will shortly) supports: U.S. Dollar, Pound Sterling, Singapore Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, & the Euro.
Old 12 Nov 2013, 19:45

Panjo now supports the following currencies:

Australian Dollar | AUD
Canadian Dollar | CAD
Czech Koruna | CZK
Danish Krone | DKK
Euro | EUR
Hong Kong Dollar | HKD
Norwegian Krone | NOK
New Zealand Dollar | NZD
Pound Sterling | GBP
Singapore Dollar | SGD
Swedish Krona | SEK
Swiss Franc | CHF
U.S. Dollar | USD
Old 29 Nov 2013, 21:52

Couple of question.

1) I have this bundled with my version of VB4.2.2, do I need to enable this to receive the updates, or should I update vis the download in this thread.

2) As I am in the UK, at what point will the USD/ exchange rate be calculated, members will need to be warned as it could be a large amount on high value items
Old 30 Nov 2013, 19:53

Question

Originally Posted by SwollenCranium View Post
Whoa ...

" How quickly does Enthusify fund the seller?

Enthusify funds a seller fourteen (14) days after a buyer purchases the seller's item. This escrow period helps protect buyers and sellers. "

Yeah .. good luck with that.
Is this still in play? I know in general and in most states there are varying laws that allow a 3 day cancellation period, it's iffy of course but something is at least there in certain scenarios. I sell products and services that I'm used to being payed for promptly, the services offered are like that of a Doctors Office where a little plaque hangs on the wall or near the desk "Payment Due when services are rendered" and to me 14 days despite "buyer/seller protection" is not acceptable in regards to how I would want to use this and I feel many others feel the same way - I'm not here to cheat people and we should be allowed to receive payment promptly not a fortnight later .

If this is still enforced, is there a upcoming version where the site owners can specify the number of days? 3 versus 14 as a prime example... let me know and thanks for your time.

Edit: Also another example; If I sell a style, then the buyer cancels on day 13/14 they still have the style files and can install and run it on their website... so this "escrow" can protect a seller how at that point in time? I would then be responsible for taking legal action so in the end it truly does nothing but band-aid a persons feeling of security in a sense am I wrong here or what is your take on this Panjo team... why 14 days?

Search - Use the search feature to find similar issues/answers.
Information - Include screenshots, copy/pasted error codes, url etc.
Fixed - Please return to your thread/post and let us know how it was fixed!
Thanks - For participating! Click the "Like" on a post if someone helped you!

Last edited by TheLastSuperman; 30 Nov 2013 at 19:58.
Old 06 Dec 2013, 23:55

Originally Posted by Spangle View Post
Couple of question.

1) I have this bundled with my version of VB4.2.2, do I need to enable this to receive the updates, or should I update vis the download in this thread.

2) As I am in the UK, at what point will the USD/ exchange rate be calculated, members will need to be warned as it could be a large amount on high value items
Answer 1) When you upgrade to vB 4.2.2, you have Panjo reinstalled, however it is disabled by default. You need to enable Panjo by going through the 3 step set up wizard. Once you do that, you should automatically get Panjo updates unless you opt out of the updates (which is an advanced Panjo setting).

Answer 2) If a UK seller lists an item in and a US buyer purchases the item using dollars, the exchange rate is calculated by PayPal at the moment of purchase. That is the point funds transfer.
Old 06 Dec 2013, 23:59

Originally Posted by TheLastSuperman View Post
"Enthusify funds a seller fourteen (14) days after a buyer purchases the seller's item. This escrow period helps protect buyers and sellers." Is this still in play?
No, the 14 day payment delay is not still in play. That was from an earlier beta of the mod.

Marketplace transactions completed via the payment processing embedded in Panjo transfer the funds instantaneously. Panjo uses PayPal for payment processing. Panjo walks buyers and sellers through all the necessary steps and data collection to maximize buyer and seller protections.
Old 07 Dec 2013, 00:11

Panjo updates:
1) Panjo released a new marketplace home page design
2) Panjo released a new 'list view' mode in the marketplace home page
3) Panjo reduced the marketplace load time by 45%
4) Panjo started powering the 'location' field with Google maps API. This will enable a forthcoming 'search by location' option.

Learn more about Panjo updates on the Panjo blog
Old 16 Jan 2014, 12:14

Have i read this right that panjo askes the seller for a 5% donation 30 days after the item has sold

and when a user on my forums posts up a add instead of it posting a pound sign it puts 3:.&34 or something like that lol
Old 20 Jan 2014, 16:47

Originally Posted by Markos View Post
Have i read this right that panjo askes the seller for a 5% donation 30 days after the item has sold

and when a user on my forums posts up a add instead of it posting a pound sign it puts 3:.&34 or something like that lol
Panjo does not ask the seller for a 5% donation 30 days after the item sells. That is bad information. I believe you are referring to the fact that as a forum owner, you can use Panjo to set a transaction fee that you wish to collect on a usergroup-by-usergroup basis. Example: You have two usergroups, A & B. You want usergroup A to use the marketplace fee free. You want usergroup B to pay a 1% transaction fee for successful sales. When a seller from usergroup B sells an item for $100, the payment processing system collects $1 from the seller and transfers it to you, the forum owner. That fee is optional and set by you, the forum owner.

It sounds like you installed and trailed the plugin? If you can point us to the # sign bug, we would be happy to have a look. We are not aware of any special character display/rendering issues at this time. This would be an unknown bug.

Give us a call if you have any questions: 1 (424) 272-0291
Old 20 Jan 2014, 16:50

Panjo announces 7 new features...
1) Buyers can now set how many listings they want to see at a time.
2) Buyers can now limit search results to a radius from a location.
3) Buyers can now set a min and max price range on search results.
4) Buyers can now limit search results by age.
5) Each listing now has a view counter.
6) Sellers can now more easily opt into and out of PayPal payment processing services.
7) Sellers now have more controls over the display and distribution of their listings, especially on mobile devices.