Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Usergroup Color Legend Bar Details »
Usergroup Color Legend Bar
Developer Last Online: Aug 2019 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.0.x Rating: (1 vote - 5.00 average) Installs: 29
Released: 11 Oct 2011 Last Update: Never Downloads: 612
Supported Uses Plugins Auto-Template Re-usable Code Translations  

Hello guys, Here is a Usergroup Colored Legend bar!

Todo so, download the xml, go to Plugins & Products>Manage Products>Add/Import Product and ignore the version

To add color simply go to usergroups click on the usergroup you want to have color and in the html markup input

<b><font color="yourcolor"> then in the box beside this one add </font></b>

Also, if you guys want a star or any other icon instead of a dot let me know.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Forum Home Enhancements Usergroup Color Bar Legend Atakan KOC vBulletin 4.x Add-ons 398 02 Jul 2019 18:10
Forum Home Enhancements Usergroup Color Bar Legend Atakan KOC vBulletin 3.8 Add-ons 106 13 Jun 2018 15:48
Forum Home Enhancements Usergroup Color Bar Legend Atakan KOC vBulletin 3.7 Add-ons 78 08 Mar 2010 13:25
Forum Home Enhancements Usergroup Color Bar (Legend Bar) Atakan KOC vBulletin 3.6 Add-ons 59 05 Nov 2008 06:40

Old 09 Oct 2013, 03:28

Ok, but what about all the code not fitting in the box for image and user color?
Old 09 Oct 2013, 03:32

It fits, you just can't see it all at the same time.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 09 Oct 2013, 03:37

Ok, but code does not all fit!
Old 09 Oct 2013, 03:38

U sure. Because when I move the cursor over in that box half the code is missing? I will try again...
Old 09 Oct 2013, 03:41

Positive, this is the code I have in the first box on my site.

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 09 Oct 2013, 03:57

Nice! It worked!!! I had too chars in my folder and image name and it was cutting it off. Dumped them in images with short names and it worked!
Old 09 Oct 2013, 03:58

Cool, glad it worked.
Old 09 Oct 2013, 12:23

If you get a warning like this after upgrading to vB v4.2.2, Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ...

You need to edit the plugin, ACP Plugins & Products --> Plugin Manager, find the one titled, User Legend Color Bar and in there look for this,

And replace it with this,

Last edited by ozzy47; 09 Oct 2013 at 12:54.
Old 09 Oct 2013, 19:01

Thanks. One more thing. I created a test account, and for some reason the username is RED (original forum color for all users) when Registered Users should be GREEN. Why does this happen? Thanks.

Figurered out that vbulletin put this into a Junior Member group awaiting email confirmation.

I do have one other question I noticed. In the STATISTICS field for newest member the color is NOT changing. It is still the default template color of RED. How do I change this???

Last edited by pityocamptes; 09 Oct 2013 at 19:12.
Old 10 Oct 2013, 02:25

Anyone?
Old 10 Oct 2013, 02:29

It is going to take some time, have a little patience. Bumping threads 7 hours later is not a good way to ask for free help.
Old 10 Oct 2013, 03:19

Here ya go, [OzzModz] Welcome Newest Member Username Markup
Old 10 Oct 2013, 05:00

Thanks again bro!!
Old 10 Oct 2013, 05:03

Not a problem.
Old 10 Oct 2013, 13:31

Aww.. Atakan KOD's Mod Version 2,11 is version (product-ugcb-211.xml) which is actually copy of this mod..
I guess its because of replacing @OZZY24

to