Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Bingo! the new vB skin in 9 colors... Details »
Bingo! the new vB skin in 9 colors...
Developer Last Online: Aug 2013 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 3.8.2 Rating: (38 votes - 4.87 average) Installs: 247
Released: 27 Jun 2009 Last Update: Never Downloads: 2849
Not Supported Template Edits Translations  

Here is my latest creation Bingo -the new professional vB style comes in 9 colors! Yes in 9 color variations...

For vb 3.8.3

The highlight of this skin is it uses only one vB templates and 9 Cascading style sheet, it means you have to customise or update only one template each time not 9 and the colors changes without the page reload - this is done using Js...

There are 2 xml file, the only difference is the design on forum home page :

1) bingo - default forum home in vB3x.
2) bingo_forumhome_vb4 - the forum home looks similar to vb4x

Use the one you like...

Few instructions to follow:

To enable the latest Threads to display on the footer:

1. Go to 'vBulletin Options>vBulletin Options>External Data Provider'
2. Set 'Enable External Javascript' to 'Yes'
3. Set 'Cache Lifespan' to any given value between 1 to 1140 Rread the description for further information. For the quickest turnaround time on new threads, set to 1. Note: This causes the data provider to use maximum resources)
4. Set 'Maximum External Records' to 5 (recomended or the footer will look crap).

To add your blog link:

1. Go to 'Styles & Templates> header
2. Find > <a href="faq.php$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[faq]</a>
3. next/below to that, insert the following code:

<a id="blog_menu" href="$show[nojs_link]#blog_menu">$vbphrase[blogs]</a><script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("blog_menu", 1); </script>

Then Goto> Navbar > find <!-- / user cp tools menu --> after that add the code below:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

If using vBa:

1. Go to 'Styles & Templates> edit templates > headinclude > scroll down > find:

<link href="images/styles/bingo/style-db.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" title="green-style" href="images/styles/bingo/style-gr.css" />
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" title="orange-style" href="images/styles/bingo/style-or.css" />
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" title="pink-style" href="images/styles/bingo/style-pi.css" />
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" title="brown-style" href="images/styles/bingo/style-br.css" />
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" title="red-style" href="images/styles/bingo/style-re.css" />
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" title="blue-style" href="images/styles/bingo/style-bl.css" />
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" title="violet-style" href="images/styles/bingo/style-vi.css" />
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" title="dusty-style" href="images/styles/bingo/style-du.css" />
<script src="images/styles/bingo/styleswitch.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
Add http://www.yourforums.com/forum/

before the images/ (in all 10 lines)

Changing the logo to yours:

Psd files for the header logo and the footer logo are zipped for your convenience and you need to insert your logo or text and save in all 9 colors bg - which you will find in both psd...

Keep the same size for the logo as in psd, the same width and height or it may break the design...

Addtional info:

Button psd are provided in the zip for translation purpose and i have already created the "Thanks" and "Groan" buttons which are inside the button folder...

The skin passed the validation, 100% HTML 1.0 and CSS level 2.1

Do not remove my copyright text at the footer 'Design by Minerskinz.com' if you want to remove the copyright make a donation and PM me with your forum URL...

Please click install if you download the skin and if i reach the 100 installed mark here, i will release my next new free skin...

Hope you like it, enjoy bingo!!

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Old 15 Feb 2010, 10:59

Exellent Style and Nice

thank you

best regards
Old 02 Mar 2010, 11:42

Can you let us know if you are working on a vb4 version? I won't be upgrading to 4 unless the bingo skin can be used.
Old 08 Mar 2010, 22:27

Installed, great skin !

I got a question;

Can you please tell me how I can modify the header color for all colors ? I want the header to be white.. In the screenshoot, I have marked the place where I want to add the white color for all 9 colors.
I also want to add a live chat support button under "Chose Your Color" next to the loggin window, how can I do that ?

Please send me a private message or an email at: darkston3e@yahoo.com

Thanks very much !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled1.jpg (221.2 KB, 63 views)
Old 09 Mar 2010, 12:55

Very cool. My only suggestion would be to have a dark style included.
Old 20 Mar 2010, 15:23

Would someone be willing to help me add a tab to my nav bar?
Old 27 Apr 2010, 05:04

I have a problem, I upgraded my forum to 3.8.5 from .4 and now well the navbar is duplicated, on top is the custom one and then below is the default!
Old 03 May 2010, 17:17

The formatting seems to be really messed on my forum home. I tried both the vb4 and the vb3 versions

Any idea?

Note: I'm running 3.8.4 Patch Level 2.

Edit: Hm, a large difference in the table layout that I notice is that your site has the thead for the forum listings, but I don't see anything about it in the files you uploaded. Perhaps the problem stems from there?

Last edited by ZomgStuff; 04 May 2010 at 07:00.
Old 09 May 2010, 23:51

Still nothing? I really want to use this skin for my site!
Old 12 May 2010, 23:01

Could my problem possibly be because of some vBulletin settings? I really want to get it to work, I love this style!
Old 16 May 2010, 21:18

@ZomgStuff: Simply reload the bingo.xml in a NEW style. Then delete the old one. Should solve your problem.
Old 17 May 2010, 05:06

Originally Posted by masterb44hz View Post
@ZomgStuff: Simply reload the bingo.xml in a NEW style. Then delete the old one. Should solve your problem.
I tried that, multiple times, with both the Vb4 and the regular XML files. I also tried reloading all the forum files as well.
Old 19 May 2010, 07:15

Hmm.. thats weird. I had the same problem before but that fixed it. Did you try a test-installation already?
Are you sure you have got the latest version of this style? Maybe you should load it directly from minerskinz.com
That's where I got it from and it worked.
Old 19 May 2010, 07:18

Originally Posted by lycheepassion View Post
I have a problem, I upgraded my forum to 3.8.5 from .4 and now well the navbar is duplicated, on top is the custom one and then below is the default!
Just reload the style. While you were upgrading your forums it probably overwrote the stylechange in the navbar template. This style places its Navigation in the header template. Kind of wrong, imho, but still works
Old 22 May 2010, 13:26

That's an awesome skin!
Old 27 May 2010, 22:44

Nope same problem. Downloaded from his site and still the issue persists. I'm wondering if it's some VB display option?